Stephanie McNamee formerly Stephmcmakeup

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s such a tart, keeping the young fella out of school so she can pose with designers handbags with her new meal ticket. Has she ever taken a break and closed her legs or just hopped from dick to dick for holidays and designer gear

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No Steph is obviously paying for a blue tick! @stephaniemcnamee_
She couldn’t affford it. She’s all champagne lifestyle lemonade wages…. Hasn’t a pot to piss in. Claiming the hap and single parents living near belmayne isn’t that right Steph. Your little boy should be taking off you and given to his father cause your a violent drug addict !

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
No Steph is obviously paying for a blue tick! @stephaniemcnamee_
Thanks, I must be blocked 😂 I've no idea why, but it's unavailable for me!
---
She couldn’t affford it. She’s all champagne lifestyle lemonade wages…. Hasn’t a pot to piss in. Claiming the hap and single parents living near belmayne isn’t that right Steph. Your little boy should be taking off you and given to his father cause your a violent drug addict !
Why did the Da stop taking the little fella over, was there a falling out?

Last edited:
I think he still does but they are not allowed post him he was with them at halloween and xmas someone else put a pic of all 3 kids up

Reactions: 1
Not sure about the second half but all the stuff she flaunts is fake. A Rolex for gods sake as if!! And all these bags and other designer jewellery and scarfs etc…..fake copies from China. She hasn’t even got her full exams it’s very easy to know her salary for jobs like that

Reactions: 2
Her fella must be paying it because she has a blue tick since July 2023, when the option for paying for a blue tick came in! There’s no way they verified her with 27.1k followers either! I agree though, she is all fake fake, champagne lifestyle lemonade budget!! Don’t know about the drug addiction at all, but you obviously know her a bit more personally!

Reactions: 3
The sheer irony of her posting about the dangers of mobile phones for your health when she’s a content creator. The girl screams orthorexia

• Heart
Reactions: 2