Stephanie McNamee formerly Stephmcmakeup

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus her face…. Is it just the lips or has she had loads of work done? Terrible to see it, she was always so pretty and more natural looking. She’s going down the same route as Rosie now and it’s not good 😬

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Jesus her face…. Is it just the lips or has she had loads of work done? Terrible to see it, she was always so pretty and more natural looking. She’s going down the same route as Rosie now and it’s not good 😬
lips, nose, cheek filler… something different aboutunder her eyesJesus she looks dreadful

Reactions: 4
She is the image of Rosie, Paul sure does have a type!

Reactions: 5
Surely that’s filtered to bits not even a pore or blemish to be seen. If it’s all cosmetic I agree not a good look she looks plastic

Reactions: 6
She seems to have different boyfriends over the last say two years or so? I only check in every so often and there’s a new fella? Am I wrong?

Reactions: 5
She seems to have different boyfriends over the last say two years or so? I only check in every so often and there’s a new fella? Am I wrong?
no you ain't wrong, every Christmas she has a new fella and this one is new enough so I eyerolled hard at "Christmas with my love" 🙄the bunny boiler vibes I get when she's all dressed up sitting in the Westbury looking seductively into the camera with her red wine I'm always thinking another poor sucker... run

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She tries to come across so classy sitting in the Westbury with a glass of red wine and a designer handbag, but in reality she’s the biggest hoor going. A conveyer belt of different step daddies

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Another Christmas photo another hard launch ! Is she not embarrassed every year a new man 😂

Reactions: 9
This one has been on go for a while tbf.

Think she's a financial advisor.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
And she looks ready for the red carpet while her fella (and son!) have T-shirts and shorts on! Wtf like?!

Reactions: 4