Stephanie McNamee formerly Stephmcmakeup

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's 100% true. Look back through the thread for verification. She accused Paul (Rosies now husband) and Paul had told mates that it was in fact her who was heavy handed. When this came out she deleted social media. Secondly her ex fiancee has told others that she was fond of throwing a few slaps during arguments. Go back through the thread it's all there

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Shocked reading this. Did she think she could just rock up to peoples home where they’re kids and stuff are running around. Is the woman supposed to lie on their couch to get brows and her kneeling down on the floor beside? What the actual? She’s deluded

Reactions: 2
Shocked reading this. Did she think she could just rock up to peoples home where they’re kids and stuff are running around. Is the woman supposed to lie on their couch to get brows and her kneeling down on the floor beside? What the actual? She’s deluded
Is she still going to peoples houses

Back with the fella again - tagging him, has she no awareness of how unstable she comes across 🙈 it’s so embarrassing, sure wasn’t he straight onto tinder when they split a few weeks ago!?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Back with the fella again - tagging him, has she no awareness of how unstable she comes across 🙈 it’s so embarrassing, sure wasn’t he straight onto tinder when they split a few weeks ago!?
Was he?! Spill that tea now

Reactions: 3
I'd imagine a total nightmare in a relationship,shes comes across as so needy and insecure, absolutely no need to tag him in that coffee post but it would be terrible not to let insta know there's a fella interested in her. if my relationships were on and off as regular as hers I'd be keeping it off social media.

Reactions: 5
I defo reckon she has borderline personality disorder . I have it myself but manage to keep a relationship and get the therapy I need to keep me stable

She's changed jobs three times in the last year yikes... pensions administrator now

• Wow
Reactions: 5
One year anniversary pic up yesterday!! And her flaunting a new watch . I hope she’s treating him ok

Reactions: 3
Would love to comment that he was seen on tinder a few weeks ago 🙃 Anniversaries don’t count if you’ve been on and off again more times than I’ve had hot meals

• Haha
Reactions: 8
she seems so unstable and needy. I wouldn't have the balls to be posting that lovey dovey tit when everyone knows they have been on/off regularly. and a year is nothing even if you haven't broken up multiple times 😂😂she's clueless.

Reactions: 6