Stephanie Davis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must 've been really far gone in the pregnancy or there's something else going on. When I had a miscarriage I was sent on my way with a leaflet and same with everyone I know. No admittance to a ward or anything like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She must 've been really far gone in the pregnancy or there's something else going on. When I had a miscarriage I was sent on my way with a leaflet and same with everyone I know. No admittance to a ward or anything like that.
It said she wasn’t even 12 weeks. I don’t know whether she was really close to 12 weeks or something. It does seem strange that she was in hospital when like you say most people are basically just told to go home and wait it out. I feel like if she had had extra complications everybody would know about it. Sorry for your loss 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 6
They are probably just monitoring her hcg levels dropping, sometimes if they don’t drop as expected it can be a sign of ‘retained product’ and you may need a scan and d&c, it’s reasonably common, I think she was very early, doesn’t look like she had even had an early reassurance scan at that point which people usually opt to get at 7/8 weeks paying privately, if she had any scan pictures you know they would be all over her insta!

Reactions: 11
I see she's just piped up about the Katie Price situation (she's only just started following her again)
Typical Steph jumping on the bandwagon
Just like she did with the CF situation and she started her big petition and was going to go to parliament blah,blah,blah
Everything's the press's fault and the trolls,yet she and KP put it all out there for the world to see
Give your head a wobble love

Reactions: 16
Why does she always jump on every bandwagon to stay relevant ?
Narcissist attention seeker to the MAX
Watch this space she'll do an insta post soon about CF and the press and trolls and a massive essay or post that insta story to her grid for likes and comments.
She's supposed to be away by the looks of it after the so called mc you'd think insta would be the last thing on her mind

I see she's just piped up about the Katie Price situation (she's only just started following her again)
Typical Steph jumping on the bandwagon
Just like she did with the CF situation and she started her big petition and was going to go to parliament blah,blah,blah
Everything's the press's fault and the trolls,yet she and KP put it all out there for the world to see
Give your head a wobble love
You knew she would be on it. Ughhhhh

• Angry
If she did genuinely have a miscarriage previously with Jeremy she should know not to get ahead of herself and start buying baby booties and ‘daddy’ stuff in the early stages, I’ve had three miscarriages prior, with my current pregnancy I didn’t even tell anyone until I was about 14 weeks, didn’t buy anything until after my 20 week scan, once bitten twice shy etc etc, sadly having previous miscarriages really opens your eyes to how precarious and uncertain early pregnancy is and you know not to start buying baby booties just cos you’ve had a positive test, I reckon the previous miscarriage story re Jeremy was just a disgusting attempt to try and blame him for something so emotive and awful, there’s actually speculation she had an abortion as she was seen staying in the termination clinic at the hospital, fair play to her if she did it would have been the best thing for her to do at the time given the horrendous state she was with her alcohol abuse and mental health issues! Funny how she blamed Jeremy for the ‘miscarriage’ but didn’t mention how she was drinking enough booze to sink a ship everyday!
Bless you, that's heart breaking. Yeah there's a reason older wiser heads advise waiting. Nothing to do with hiding it, simply that anything can wrong at that stage.
Good luck with your little bundle of lovable chaos.🌻

I don’t think she had a miscarriage with Jeremy, she wouldn’t be asking this question. She would already know. I just feel like this is something new for her.
Oh the drama of it all. Not watched the reel, the descriptions are enough to tell me she will never change. She's not working but still can't stop with the hallmark dramatics for every situation. If the guy has any sense he'll get out while he can before he becomes her next meal ticket.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
omg poor me, lying there thinking about the people close that haven't contacted her
Well why don't you contact them rather than sitting on insta and stop with the pity party to the world
Always the attention seeker
Her bf's family must be embarrassed

"Thinking about all those who have message me and can’t help but lie here and think about those close who haven’t, some people are just not nice people obviously.
And there in lies the problem. She will never move on or change her behaviour until she’s able to take accountability for her behaviour and things she’s done. She hasn’t upset anyone or treated anyone badly - they’re not nice people. Everything is a huge drama and it must be exhausting for people to be around! And it could be a ‘boy who cried wolf’ scenario, or she might find herself there one day because she’s treated everyone badly

Reactions: 10
Does she know how to use Google ?

Google it love we dont need a poll or a questions and answer sesh

Reactions: 1
She goes on about the media circus blah,blah,blah but i bet you if she falls pregnant again she will be selling every single aspect of it like she did last time

What happened to her big comeback? Her album, her clothing line and her book 🤣
I know we've had covid but most other people have got on with it,i guess she put a MAN before anything else as usual

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m honestly just shocked she hasn’t changed her wee lads surname to Tasker yet 🤷‍♀️
Although knowing her she’s probably secretly already got the papers written up and stashed away somewhere while she patiently waits for boy wonder to propose

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m honestly just shocked she hasn’t changed her wee lads surname to Tasker yet 🤷‍♀️
Although knowing her she’s probably secretly already got the papers written up and stashed away somewhere while she patiently waits for boy wonder to propose
Oh definitely ,she'll have him watching all the romantic getting married, having baby, living happy ever after movies. Looking at rings and dresses and saying "look Ollie i'd look gorg in that wouldn't i ,hint, hint)
She's got him under the thumb alright poor bloke, bet she's really controlling

Reactions: 8
She was hinting in that hotel they stayed in wasn't she shes like that kid from willie wonka who wanted the golden egg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She goes on about the media circus blah,blah,blah but i bet you if she falls pregnant again she will be selling every single aspect of it like she did last time

I know we've had covid but most other people have got on with it,i guess she put a MAN before anything else as usual
‘They don’t call me the come back queen for nothing’ 🤢 I’m lost who is it that calls her that? The voices in her head?

Reactions: 16
She’s the type to put holes in condoms her …

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s the type to put holes in condoms her …
Omg this! She is so the type to be this manipulative. Im scared for whats gonna happen next. I feel like she's gonna spiral out of control coz of this miscarriage. I wonder what Oliver thinks of it all?

Omg this! She is so the type to be this manipulative. Im scared for whats gonna happen next. I feel like she's gonna spiral out of control coz of this miscarriage. I wonder what Oliver thinks of it all?
Does Oliver actually think though! Surely you need a brain for that and he does look a bit special.

Does Oliver actually think though! Surely you need a brain for that and he does look a bit special.
Hes actually not as stupid as he looks. He's laid back an easy going but I wouldn't say he doesn't have a brain. That's why it's hard for me to see him with someone like Stephanie. Although I am basing this on the Oliver I knew when he was about 19 so who knows 🤷‍♀️

Maybe she realised no one cares. I don’t know a single person who would.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.