Stephanie Davis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘They don’t call me the come back queen for nothing’ 🤢 I’m lost who is it that calls her that? The voices in her head?
Lmaooo, right, I bet she was sacked permanently from hollyoaks again. Her nine lives with them apparently have run out. Comeback of all of 5 min.

and the guy she may be sleeping with to get studio time.. wouldn't put it past her..

Reactions: 7
She goes on about the media circus blah,blah,blah but i bet you if she falls pregnant again she will be selling every single aspect of it like she did last time

What happened to her big comeback? Her album, her clothing line and her book 🤣
I know we've had covid but most other people have got on with it,i guess she put a MAN before anything else as usual
Ummm
Making out as if she’s been a nun for a year and stayed off social media until now?!

That poor kid of hers has had about 3 daddies in the past 12 months and they’ve all been plastered over her Instagram!

Getting sacked from your paid role at hollyoaks isn’t a self induced sabbatical. The sad thing is it’s like she recognises this is what her and her little boy need.

Reactions: 12
She and that Roxanne Pallet need to go away and stay away. Their time has come and gone.

Reactions: 14
She must read this thread cause she's now announced her music is coming out soon (cant wait) 🤣🤣

Or was the MC story there to gain more followers before her music coming out, just like she used CF's story for her song the last time?

Reactions: 11
Did anyone see her story saying the bf had cheated on her when and she’s had voicemails and spoke to the girl? It was only up for 5 mins last night, then when I checked this morning it had gone….

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Did anyone see her story saying the bf had cheated on her when and she’s had voicemails and spoke to the girl? It was only up for 5 mins last night, then when I checked this morning it had gone….
She really choses them doesn't she, that's so bleeping wrong after a mc

Reactions: 5
Or he might have just looked at another girl? If he would have cheated on her she would be ranting all over the place

Reactions: 4
No wonder he didn’t look too chuffed on the pregnancy announcement reel she posted.

Or he might have just looked at another girl? If he would have cheated on her she would be ranting all over the place
True, he’s probably just liked someone’s photo on Instagram but she’s ready to bash his brains in with a lamp, #bekind

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He might have cheated but she's done this sort of thing before. I think she'd be a really possessive and paranoid girlfriend

Didn't see it but i see she's deleted the MC story and replaced it with the old slutty pictures of herself.
This is the same old pattern once again, she has done it with Jeremy, Owen and now Ollie,even Charlie and others back in the day, something happens and she brings out the old look at me pictures to try and get them jealous.
Ollie and his family were well warned what she was like, if this carry's on it will be the same scenario as Owen (he cheated on me) NO he didnt,you pushed him into a relationship, playing daddy and being a control freak as per usual
Nothing is Steph's fault of course 🥱
ON.OFF,ON,OFF,ON,OFF
Run to duck Ollie while you can

Reactions: 12
So that’s why she’s put all those photos up of her selfies standard when a girl gets cheated on really I mean I think she’s a complete attention seeker but she didn’t deserve to be cheated on

Reactions: 5
So that’s why she’s put all those photos up of her selfies standard when a girl gets cheated on really I mean I think she’s a complete attention seeker but she didn’t deserve to be cheated on
Oh come on that's what she's saying....
As per anything for attention.
He probably said thank you have a nice day to one of his customers ffs
She's a loon
There is a bug pattern for this!

• Haha
Oh come on that's what she's saying....
As per anything for attention.
He probably said thank you have a nice day to one of his customers ffs
She's a loon
There is a bug pattern for this!
Yeah you’re right that girl ain’t all the ticket that’s for sure

It's weird that she's deleted the mc post, whatevers happened with her and Ollie. She's gone from oversharing to removing any trace of it, like it never happened.

It's weird that she's deleted the mc post, whatevers happened with her and Ollie. She's gone from oversharing to removing any trace of it, like it never happened.
I found that strange too because she seems to have kept up all her other posts that have Ollie in them. She’s kept up the family pics of her, him and her son.

Reactions: 3
Perhaps she hasn’t landed the attention/international recognition she was expecting from that frankly grim overshare and has decided to delete and pretend it didn’t happen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.