Stephanie Davis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also her reactions to the positive pregnancy test were very OTT for someone who already has a child. It's not like she's been through IVF and all kinds of struggles to finally see a positive test for the first time ever. She's pathetic.
She was seeing pound signs.

Reactions: 9
I feel so sorry for anyone who has a MC and think it’s really great to talk about it and help others feel less lonely. But she went completely over the top filming that video. I don’t believe that was a genuine reaction to a pregnancy test. And the kissing part made me want to be sick 🤢

She seems absolutely bonkers and should probably focus on staying in a stable relationship / or staying single and looking after the child she’s already got for now.

Reactions: 17
You should all be ashamed. Your slagging off a woman who has lost her baby! Wether she’s been with him a few months or a few years what does it matter! And she doesn’t drink! Why would she? She nearly lost her life due to drinking last time! Let her grieve in peace!!
Steph, sober up, sort out your car crash life, stop the plastic surgery especially your prolapsed anus mouth, get custody of your kid from your parents and grow up instead of hanging round here trying to stop people Commenting on an open forum which you will never stop. It's here documented for the world to see forever more :ROFLMAO: (y)
If you want to stop people commenting on your sad life you need to stop documenting all your fake life on insta. Btw you're an absolute psycho, psycho Steph 🤡:eek:😂

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Didnt know there was a thread about old pigeon knickers on here
Well she's surpassed herself with the 💩 acting this time,wtf was that all about? Cringefest or what?
The 2nd pregnancy test video 🙄 just who does that? So fake and almost set up.
Her skin looks like some kind of allergy to me

And making such a fuss about this MC when she didn't about the one she had with Jeremy seems odd, but wasn't she spotted in an Abortion clinic in Liverpool

Her career is dead she was losing followers on insta big style so this comes along

She's the sort of person who would buy a positive pregnancy test from someone (sorry but true)

What next, I had a relapse and hit the booze again, my MH,i split from Oliver
Same old same.....

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s not Stephanie, I’ve just been a fan of hers for a long time.. it’s sickening.
What exactly are you a fan of? Her behaviour is beyond bizarre, she’s lied before about being pregnant, she has a history of violence and a son that it sounds like she isn’t even raising. She decides to put herself out there so why are you sickened by people are discussing it?

Reactions: 20
You should all be ashamed. Your slagging off a woman who has lost her baby! Wether she’s been with him a few months or a few years what does it matter! And she doesn’t drink! Why would she? She nearly lost her life due to drinking last time! Let her grieve in peace!!
How do you know she doesn't drink?

Reactions: 11
It’s not Stephanie, I’ve just been a fan of hers for a long time.. it’s sickening.
Shes needs to get a grip clean herself up and put her phone down then
And go live her life with her son and her boyfriend . And stop touting her attention seeking self out .

How anyone can be a fan of this excuse of a woman who can barely look after her son is completely unhinged and let's face it she was anyone old Tom dick or Harry she'd of had the social remove that poor boy

Reactions: 13
omg poor me, lying there thinking about the people close that haven't contacted her
Well why don't you contact them rather than sitting on insta and stop with the pity party to the world
Always the attention seeker
Her bf's family must be embarrassed

"Thinking about all those who have message me and can’t help but lie here and think about those close who haven’t, some people are just not nice people obviously.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
She's such a drama queen. I can't really say what I know about her but I do know even when her son was in hospital once she was talking as if he was dying when he literally had a blocked nose :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s awful that she had a miscarriage but the video montage with the music & now constantly posting is as if she’s trying to turn it into a Hollyoaks episode.
I also think she lied about having a miscarriage with Jeremy, you can tell from her posts that this is the first time it’s happened to her.
I hope she can give her head a wobble, stay off her phone and concentrate on her little boy…but sadly you can see her sinking into self pity and next the “my relapse hell” story will be coming 🙄

Reactions: 12
omg poor me, lying there thinking about the people close that haven't contacted her
Well why don't you contact them rather than sitting on insta and stop with the pity party to the world

"Thinking about all those who have message me and can’t help but lie here and think about those close who haven’t, some people are just not nice people obviously.
Just shows how self obsessed she is why do people close feel they need to message you're airing your private business all over social media. Sadly lots of women experience miscarriages and most deal with it privately we don't need the constant updates

Reactions: 13
She's such a drama queen. I can't really say what I know about her but I do know even when her son was in hospital once she was talking as if he was dying when he literally had a blocked nose :rolleyes:
I remember that,didnt she call it "blocked nose syndrome" 🤣

omg she's on insta now in Ollies boxers telling the world about having a big pad in. TMI!
Blood tests, hospital etc etc
Someone take her phone off her ffs

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

She is the poster child for over sharing. She may have alienated the people who "haven't contacted her" . She is beyond exhausting. That's why she has a new best friend every week until she finally had to resign to letting her cranky cousin or whoever she is be her assistant.

I remember that,didnt she call it "blocked nose syndrome" 🤣

omg she's on insta now in Ollies boxers telling the world about having a big pad in. TMI!
Blood tests, hospital etc etc
Someone take her phone off her ffs
Ugh ! She has absolutely no shame !

Reactions: 12
Shes trying too hard to be a "good influencer" by raising awareness for miscarriages. I can see what she's trying to do but she's missing the mark so bad. I feel for anyone suffering a loss, but the oversharing of every symptom is too much. Her boyfriends underwear for her big pads was what got to me!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.