Stephanie Davis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's weird that she's deleted the mc post, whatevers happened with her and Ollie. She's gone from oversharing to removing any trace of it, like it never happened.
It’s just hidden from feed. It’s still on her igtv page

Reactions: 1
What is it with her taking selfies of herself crying?
I know when i have a good old cry the last thing on my mind is getting my phone out.
There's a few on her MH post that are just eww

And the latest ones on her insta story about her psoriasis?
Didn't she say her face had broken out because of her pregnancy hormones? But now its psoriasis because of stress (make your mind up Steph)

Reactions: 7
She was my favourite on Over The Rainbow, had a great quality to her voice back then but she has ruined it now. She really could have a had a lovely career on stage. Shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She was my favourite on Over The Rainbow, had a great quality to her voice back then but she has ruined it now. She really could have a had a lovely career on stage. Shame.
That's the thing she is talented and actually can act well but her car crash life has put an end to that

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's a shame as she like people have said, she is actually talented, but she's an absolute car crash and seems to always be on self destruct

Reactions: 6
She's up and down more than her knickers
Funny you said that @Shazblag she started following Adele recently, maybe she's hoping for a duet 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's weird that she's deleted the mc post, whatevers happened with her and Ollie. She's gone from oversharing to removing any trace of it, like it never happened.
Super weird. Either she was caught out and it didn’t happen, or she realised she WAY overshared and needed to not trigger people who have had mc themselves.
Same with the cheating post. Was that a misunderstanding or real?

Reactions: 3
She has a really manly voice she can’t sing I’ve heard better karaoke singers pissed down the local pub

Reactions: 6
Super weird. Either she was caught out and it didn’t happen, or she realised she WAY overshared and needed to not trigger people who have had mc themselves.
Same with the cheating post. Was that a misunderstanding or real?
I wonder if the whole cheating thing was crossed wires. I feel like she'd be blackening his name and vague-posting about the situation if he did actually cheat. Maybe he's been scared off so she's trying to play it cool for the gram 🤷🏻‍♀️

They have all realised she is a bunny boiler. She needs to do a lot if work on herself if she wants happiness. Looks like Ollie has ran for the hills and who could blame him.

Reactions: 12
They have all realised she is a bunny boiler. She needs to do a lot if work on herself if she wants happiness. Looks like Ollie has ran for the hills and who could blame him.
When she was talking about her miscarriage she was already talking of being pregnant again one day and I have the feeling that may have freaked him out a bit? Her videos of her doing the tests confused me because it seemed as if she was trying to get pregnant as she was doing multiple tests and shaking her head like she was disappointed when one said negative but at the same time she made it seem as if she was shocked at the fact she could be pregnant so I think that’s maybe scared him off a bit. My heart goes out to her because she’s suffered a loss like this but maybe he wasn’t ready to be a dad? There’s no shame in that just because he’s a guy, it’s perfectly acceptable for a woman who doesn’t feel ready to be a parent so it goes both ways. She definitely needs to have some time on her own to get herself sorted though.

Reactions: 15
Does anyone know how old Ollie is?
I feel that if the mc story was true he was pushed into it,yeah it takes 2 to make a baby but she is a control freak and would have definitely been the boss in that relationship.
She pushed that Owen into lots that he wasn't ready for to

Reactions: 2
She needs to do a lot of work on herself and then building a relationship with her son and then just maybe she maybe able to handle a relationship

Reactions: 3
Poor Caben will have another new daddy in his life by the end of the year. Hope his grandparents are still providing some stability as she looks ready to go off the rails yet again..

Reactions: 10
Just trying to get my head round stephanies logic (lies)….
She says she only thought to test for the pregnancy as her fans pointed out cravings she was having etc that pointed to pregnancy symptoms…
but uploads a video of her doing multiple tests on multiple occasions, looking disappointed when she got the first negatives and then being ecstatic when she finally got the positive?
The video reads that she was trying for a baby and desperate to get her positive result? But she’s making out she wasn’t trying, and only thought to test because of what her fans were pointing out? It doesn’t make sense????
Perhaps her lies are to cover up the fact SHE was trying for a baby but hadnt told her partner that, and planned to trap suprise him with the pregnancy. It must hurt her that Jeremy has his happy ever after - a loving long term partner, daughter, and seemingly no drama. It seems she is desperate to prove she has the same.

Reactions: 17
Just trying to get my head round stephanies logic (lies)….
She says she only thought to test for the pregnancy as her fans pointed out cravings she was having etc that pointed to pregnancy symptoms…
but uploads a video of her doing multiple tests on multiple occasions, looking disappointed when she got the first negatives and then being ecstatic when she finally got the positive?
The video reads that she was trying for a baby and desperate to get her positive result? But she’s making out she wasn’t trying, and only thought to test because of what her fans were pointing out? It doesn’t make sense????
Perhaps her lies are to cover up the fact SHE was trying for a baby but hadn't told her partner that, and planned to trap surprise him with the pregnancy. It must hurt her that Jeremy has his happy ever after - a loving long term partner, daughter, and seemingly no drama. It seems she is desperate to prove she has the same.
Pointed out her "curry craving symptoms that she had twice i think,ffs i get that in a normal week😋😋😋😋 she said her skin break out was pregnancy symptoms but if you look back its been going on for months and months, and she now says its psoriasis
Who the duck videos their selves taking preggers tests like that (AND PLEASE NOTE SAME NAIL VARNISH IN ALL)
Also saying she had been quiet bullshit...she had an insta story on the weekend before this MC announcement getting her new hair done at that josh Kelly's/zest place in LP and everything was fanndabbiedozey with her autumn hair,she forgets her tit
SAME OLD SAME OLD SAME

And reading the comments in the rags why the duck was she doing a skyhawk (sorry that's what i call it) but a ZIP LINE 3/4 weeks before the MC???

Nah i smell smelly tit

Pointed out her "curry craving symptoms that she had twice i think,ffs i get that in a normal week😋😋😋😋 she said her skin break out was pregnancy symptoms but if you look back its been going on for months and months, and she now says its psoriasis
Who the duck videos their selves taking preggers tests like that
(AND PLEASE NOTE SAME NAIL VARNISH IN ALL)
Also saying she had been quiet bullshit...she had an insta story on the weekend before this MC announcement getting her new hair done at that josh Kelly's/zest place in LP and everything was fanndabbiedozey with her autumn hair,she forgets her tit
SAME OLD SAME OLD SAME

And reading the comments in the rags why the duck was she doing a skyhawk (sorry that's what i call it) but a ZIP LINE 3/4 weeks before the MC???

Nah i smell smelly tit
It's the whole "omg no idea I was pregnant till you guyz pointed it out" it's so insincere. Especially as she's been pregnant before, you would recognise the signs yourself. She was definitely dropping breadcrumbs for the huns to notice and point out so she could act all caught-off guard. She was probably secretly trying or hoping for an accident. I do think it irks her a lot that Jeremy has a new partner, new baby. She probably needs to look as though she's equally moved on, and any guy who she dates and is good with Caben must then be prime father material 🙄

Reactions: 5
I feel so sorry for Caben in all of this. His mother is a self absorbed, pathological liar who only had him to try and trap Jeremy who she was in a volatile relationship with at the time.
Jeremy, his father, has nothing to do with him and seems to have his own happy family and a daughter he treats really well - that will really hurt Caben when he’s old enough to realise (although I bet Stephanie bad mouths him and tells him all the time anyway).
Every new boyfriend Stephanie has she pushes onto Caben straight away and they play “daddy” figure to him and then ultimately leave.
All of these things will really mess with Cabens head and feelings and effect him when he’s older. I don’t know why Jeremy hasn’t tried to take Steph to court for access, and then ultimately full custody as she’s clearly not a fit parent.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.