Stephanie Davis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While I’m agreement about Steph, if Jeremy was so great he should try seeing his son, should he not?
Even apart from the 3yr restraining order (which was a blessing to him in reality) she has been playing hard ball messing with his visitation, egged on by her mother and aunt. We all know at least one bloke in that position and it isn't fair on the child when the dad wants to be with him but can't because of mummy playing games.I think it's disgusting getting another man called daddy by a child when he has a daddy struggling to see him. Fair enough in a long term relationship but Steph was with that new guy for much less than a year. The irony is that when girls play that game it shows the new guy what they are capable of and must ring alarm bells, so no wonder her new guy ran for the hills.
I think it hit her hard when baby Storm arrived in Jeremy's life, hence her break down. His instagram is packed to the gills with images of him with his daughter and it must hurt. Well, play stupid games , win stupid prizes Steph.

Reactions: 17
Did her single bomb? Not that I didn’t think it would but god I’m so glad. She is a parasite, a vile cretin who clearly used CF’s death for her own gain. I can’t even begin to put into words how much I despise her. What an absolute pig.

Reactions: 8
I've just seen that Steph is in hospital... she's put a video up from her hospital bed on her Insta story. She says she is rundown... but I suspect there is more to it.

Reactions: 7
I've just seen that Steph is in hospital... she's put a video up from her hospital bed on her Insta story. She says she is rundown... but I suspect there is more to it.
If she’s in an NHS hospital, no one would be admitted for being “run down” state of our health service you need to be properly ill and then lucky to get a bed. Woman’s got issues

Reactions: 17
Definitely more to it then being rundown! She really would do anything for some attention

Reactions: 5
Not a chance she would be admitted for being “run down”. The NHS is stretched af. Really sick patients are in the bleeping corridors waiting and she’s in a bed smiling away STILL talking about “Caroline’s law”. Not actually addressing anything her followers are asking, like is she ok!!! Ugh it’s so frustrating when these “influencers” drum up all this attention to just say literally nothing.

Reactions: 9
Not a chance she would be admitted for being “run down”. The NHS is stretched af. Really sick patients are in the bleeping corridors waiting and she’s in a bed smiling away STILL talking about “Caroline’s law”. Not actually addressing anything her followers are asking, like is she ok!!! Ugh it’s so frustrating when these “influencers” drum up all this attention to just say literally nothing.
Nail on head. She must be feeling underappreciated reading some of the social media comments and is hoping to stay relevant. I don't know, she's a strange one for sure.

Reactions: 5
People that post videos from hospital beds should just duck off frankly. How Ill can you be if you can do Instagram videos?

I hope it’s not a nhs hospital. I’m guessing her single flopped so she’s needing some attention elsewhere now?

she’s an actress to the core

Reactions: 26
This is really petty of me but it’s so very annoying. I wish she would stop saying ‘I suffer with mental health.’ It’s ‘suffer with mental illness’ or ‘my mental health will suffer.’ When do you ever hear anyone say ‘I suffer with physical health?’ You don’t because it makes no sense to say that. Everyone has physical and mental health. Not everyone has physical and mental illnesses. You have to see both mental and physical as the same or else you are inadvertently creating a stigma. Sorry as I said it’s petty but it does my head in. Everyone has the possibility of their mental health suffering. I liken stress/ mild depression for instance to a cold/ flu. We all get it at one time or another, no one is immune. But having something like bipolar or schizophrenia is similar to having multiple sclerosis. It needs to be treated for the rest of your life medically and won’t go away. I just wish the distinction was made more often 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 36
If she’s in an NHS hospital, no one would be admitted for being “run down” state of our health service you need to be properly ill and then lucky to get a bed. Woman’s got issues
I am currently run down, with my 2nd infection in as many months but I haven't admitted myself to hospital 🤣 what a drain on the NHS

Reactions: 8
I am currently run down, with my 2nd infection in as many months but I haven't admitted myself to hospital 🤣 what a drain on the NHS
She replied to the question about why she's in hospital with "I'll tell you more about what's been going on with me when I'm better"🤣🤣

Still she did offer some good advice advice about 'mental health' though and that's to write a gratitude list 🤣🤣 wish I'd known that sooner it would have saved me from being tormented by my own mind.... 🙄👎

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She replied to the question about why she's in hospital with "I'll tell you more about what's been going on with me when I'm better"🤣🤣

Still she did offer some good advice advice about 'mental health' though and that's to write a gratitude list 🤣🤣 wish I'd known that sooner it would have saved me from being tormented by my own mind.... 🙄👎
Fantastic, she's cured my anxiety and depression single handedly 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Same. Was just thinking that she needed something to get back in the papers. Single bombed, rode out the CF drama. She’s got nothing of interest rn.

Is she in hospital because of asthma? Just watched her story and she's using breathing apparatus.

I hope she's not faking her illhealth for attention, the NHS is overstretched as it is. Is she pretending to have COVID-19? It wouldn't surprise me. #pray4steph and all that bollocks.

Reactions: 4
She's so desperate for attention it makes me sick. It's all for the gram coz evidently Twitter don't give a duck. 2 retweets and 3 comments #prayforsteph

20200309_121540.jpg

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.