Stephanie Davis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get the chart figures every day and she is not in the top 100 singles.
I don't think it's ever got in the top 100 for the day on Itunes either. This is updated every day- https://music.apple.com/us/playlist/top-100-uk/pl.c2273b7e89b44121b3093f67228918e7 and checked the day after it came out and it didn't make the top 100

Itunes chart I believe is live, so if 20 people buy it in a minute it might go high in the live chart but fall minutes later without constant sales.

Reactions: 4
I don't think it's ever got in the top 100 for the day on Itunes either. This is updated every day- https://music.apple.com/us/playlist/top-100-uk/pl.c2273b7e89b44121b3093f67228918e7 and checked the day after it came out and it didn't make the top 100

Itunes chart I believe is live, so if 20 people buy it in a minute it might go high in the live chart but fall minutes later without constant sales.
And to give some further context, the single that is currently at 100 has sold just over 2000 units.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
How many do you need to sell to be in the top 10 out of curiosity
There are no set numbers, it all just boils down to who you're up against and who sells the most units!

For example, if you want to get a high ranking album without much competition, you would release it Jan/Feb/March. You could sell as little as 10k units and get a number one. But if you were up against an Ed Sheeran or a Billie Eilish, they'd probably shift around 50k units in week one (release week).

Reactions: 3
She's posted on Instagram stories about bringing out another single. I think she was expecting to launch a singing career off this.

I can't believe she telling people to #bekind... I remember when she was harassing women on social media she thought Jeremy was sleeping with. She was vile.

Reactions: 15
ive never taken much notice of her, thought she was cringey on cbb, when she was overacting about Jeremy leaving, ive been reading this though and looked up Jeremys injuries,im disgusted now that the whole story was spun in her favour, shes not a very nice girl is she? does any body think she had the baby to trap him? also now I know about Jeremys tragic life so far, I think its forgiveable that he has taken drugs and drink, from what I know of her nothing deadly serious has happened to her, and she has shown no understanding to the poor lad, sometimes you can make certain allowances for people like him, or you can be mature enough to realise he was not ready for a full on relationship in the full glare of the media, I mean she must be late twenties surely?

Reactions: 10
ive never taken much notice of her, thought she was cringey on cbb, when she was overacting about Jeremy leaving, ive been reading this though and looked up Jeremys injuries,im disgusted now that the whole story was spun in her favour, shes not a very nice girl is she? does any body think she had the baby to trap him? also now I know about Jeremys tragic life so far, I think its forgiveable that he has taken drugs and drink, from what I know of her nothing deadly serious has happened to her, and she has shown no understanding to the poor lad, sometimes you can make certain allowances for people like him, or you can be mature enough to realise he was not ready for a full on relationship in the full glare of the media, I mean she must be late twenties surely?
Yeah he did have some terrible things happen in his life and in CBB he seemed nice to me. Not sure why he was even attracted to her, she was awful in CBB? Jeremy and Steph together were clearly toxic. I remember him afterwards on Jeremy Kyle saying he wanted to turn his life around and it seems like he has. I think Steph couldn't cope recently when he had his new baby and is always posting pics of her. I know he wasn't allowed to see his son with Steph unsupervised for three years and not allowed near Steph for 3 years, so not sure if he gets to see their son? Plus her mother and her aunt were horrible to him and as they clearly care for the son more than Steph then they probably made it difficult for him not to see him?

She's 27 in March.

Reactions: 7
27 is old enough to realise that not everybody has had a charmed life, I don't know loads about her, but I reckon she had probably had the full back up of her family her whole life, while Jeremy has had nothing like that. she comes across like a spoilt kid to me. Not allowing him to see the child when she was complicit in violence herself Is ridiculous, especially if Jeremy has settled down with a new partner and child. Not allowed near steph for three years , that's a blessing in disguise! Good for him for making an effort with his new life and I hope it works out for him, poor kid. Thank you for replying suzesnooze.

Also the mother and auntie, being grown women with children themselves should have a bit of sympathy for the lad, hes obviously been lacking in guidance.

Reactions: 15
27 is old enough to realise that not everybody has had a charmed life, I don't know loads about her, but I reckon she had probably had the full back up of her family her whole life, while Jeremy has had nothing like that. she comes across like a spoilt kid to me. Not allowing him to see the child when she was complicit in violence herself Is ridiculous, especially if Jeremy has settled down with a new partner and child. Not allowed near steph for three years , that's a blessing in disguise! Good for him for making an effort with his new life and I hope it works out for him, poor kid. Thank you for replying suzesnooze.

Also the mother and auntie, being grown women with children themselves should have a bit of sympathy for the lad, hes obviously been lacking in guidance.
He's doing great now. Their baby is called Storm and she's a wee stunner.
Kxt7dx4.png

• Heart
She's been very quiet on Instagram. Could the grief thief be sulking coz her single bombed? It's not even in the top 100 anymore. Not that I'm surprised in the slightest but she was all over Instagram when the news of CF broke. Multiple stories day in day out and now nothing. Hopefully she fucks off into oblivion where she belongs

Reactions: 14
She's been very quiet on Instagram. Could the grief thief be sulking coz her single bombed? It's not even in the top 100 anymore. Not that I'm surprised in the slightest but she was all over Instagram when the news of CF broke. Multiple stories day in day out and now nothing. Hopefully she fucks off into oblivion where she belongs
Nothing on twitter for days... I bet she's abit embarrased too as she can't have raised much money for charity. I noticed no celebrities or friends of Caroline seem to be supporting/promoting the single... the only person I saw was Emma Kenny. And the media haven't mentioned it, but obviously they won't since she's been slagging them off.

While I’m agreement about Steph, if Jeremy was so great he should try seeing his son, should he not?

Reactions: 3
Nothing on twitter for days... I bet she's abit embarrased too as she can't have raised much money for charity. I noticed no celebrities or friends of Caroline seem to be supporting/promoting the single... the only person I saw was Emma Kenny. And the media haven't mentioned it, but obviously they won't since she's been slagging them off.
I wonder if she has released how much she needs the media yet?
The celebs who were all backing her petition are ridiculous, they need the media to stay visible.

While I’m agreement about Steph, if Jeremy was so great he should try seeing his son, should he not?
I don't think Jeremy is great, I can just empathise with what he has been through with losing his family young, I think stephanie has had it easy in comparison.

Reactions: 8
He maybe does see him but keeps it private? He was not allowed to see Stephanie for 3 years so would have had to arrange some other family member to bring Caben to him but seeing as her mother and auntie hated him I doubt they made it easy plus he had to have supervised visits for 3 years. In the meantime she got with a 19 year old who played Daddy.

Steph doesn’t allow Jeremy to see caben, it’s the one last thing she can use to get at him now, she’s still extremely bitter about the fact that he wants nothing to do with her on a personal level, he could have gone through the courts but knew with the DV conviction and the publicised drug issues etc had a low chance of success, he has explained this in a social media post saying some things just aren’t fixable and he hopes he will get a chance when caben is a bit older

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.