Stephanie Davis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She smokes like a trooper what does she expect to happen to her lungs?

Reactions: 9
I wish she would either tell her followers what the duck is up with her or GET OFF bleeping INSTAGRAM.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What a bleeping drain on the overstretched NHS. In there for 2 weeks - she looks pretty healthy to me in her full face of slap running around the hospital with her stupid mates. Maunchausens springs to mind 🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 17
She herself is claiming the need to pre plan her days and not deviate though. From her own mouth. Yet she's trotting around spouting off about Caroline and turning up here there and everywhere unplanned and at the drop of a hat.
She can't have it both ways. Her self diagnosis has been blown to smithereens by her need to get her snout into a big story and promote herself.
I completely agree she is not consistent with her claims and they do sound totally unbelievable considering she went into big brother - there are no routine, familiarity or preplanned days in there, I’m unaware if she had ‘melt downs’ in there as I can’t even remember her she’s that irrelevant. But we cannot armchair diagnose her, as well as she can’t google search diagnose herself - if she has. It is common for autistic women to imitate people and situations. If she does have an official diagnosis she might of made up stereotypical traits so she could get validation and identification with the viewer. Which is bizarre as I know many who don’t live their life by ridged routine or preplanned strict timetables. Like I said, full mental capacity - she knows exactly what she’s doing in this situ regarding flack and personal gain she is getting from this.
[/QUOTE]

I’m almost certain you could not enter big brother unless asses by professionals to make sure they’re mentally fit and healthy etc I seriously doubt they would let an “autistic” person into CBB ... I have an autistic Son... him in big brother I seriously doubt 😂

Reactions: 3
I completely agree she is not consistent with her claims and they do sound totally unbelievable considering she went into big brother - there are no routine, familiarity or preplanned days in there, I’m unaware if she had ‘melt downs’ in there as I can’t even remember her she’s that irrelevant. But we cannot armchair diagnose her, as well as she can’t google search diagnose herself - if she has. It is common for autistic women to imitate people and situations. If she does have an official diagnosis she might of made up stereotypical traits so she could get validation and identification with the viewer. Which is bizarre as I know many who don’t live their life by ridged routine or preplanned strict timetables. Like I said, full mental capacity - she knows exactly what she’s doing in this situ regarding flack and personal gain she is getting from this.
I’m almost certain you could not enter big brother unless asses by professionals to make sure they’re mentally fit and healthy etc I seriously doubt they would let an “autistic” person into CBB ... I have an autistic Son... him in big brother I seriously doubt 😂
[/QUOTE]
I agree on everything here, except the part about not letting an Autistic onto Big Brother. Of course they would. Theres no reason not to.

Reactions: 7
I agree on everything here, except the part about not letting an Autistic onto Big Brother. Of course they would. Theres no reason not to.
[/QUOTE]
Pete was autstic-same year as Nikki who had obvs mental issues and eating disorders.

Reactions: 10
[/QUOTE]
Urm, I know you say your son has autism and I apologise for what I’m about to say. But autism a huge spectrum, their capabilities are not limited due to diagnosis. People with autism are everywhere is all jobs and walks of life. A autism diagnosis doesn’t mean you are mentally unwell or not healthy either. Big brother was always absolutely riddled with contestants with mental health conditions, also physical conditions. They had Katie Hopkins who had epileptic seizures every single night, Katie Price with half her implant hanging out, Sam Faires with her onset of chrones, somebody that gave birth live on set, even poolside killer Michael Barrymore. So I don’t think an autism diagnosis would faze them in the slightest.

Reactions: 16
She said in one of her stories ‘goodbye pneumonia’
Stupid cow wouldn't get pneumonia if she wasn't partial to sitting on her bedroom window sill with no knickers on playing with her foofoo for some bloke with a camera. Yes I saw the images ... :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Well no wonder the show doesn’t air anymore 🤣 I just wasted far too much time looking back at old clips of the show, I never really was a fan I can see why, they literally are exploiting people’s mental health but the application process claims they must be fit and in excellent health, physical, mental? These people don’t seem mentally well. Or is it all for fame? Are these people really mentally unwell or like Steph throw every diagnosis out there for sympathy, can clearly see some of them are struggling, why was this allowed? I know personally my son can’t cope in a mainstream school let alone a house with people he’s never met being recorded 24/7 it’s mind blowing! Or did she not have autism then 🤷🏻‍♀️😂 either way she’s a show in herself, she needs help!! an that video further up she’s seen slapping a man , that girl should have put her on her bleeping ass!!!

Reactions: 4
Cringe photos of her little boy praying 😖
& filming herself with an oxygen mask!
perhaps she knew she wouldn’t be welcome at Caroline’s funeral today hence hospital posts.
She’s narcissistic enough 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 5
News just in. After flopping in the charts, Stephanie has been hospitalised with a bad case of crowowner virus

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Urm, I know you say your son has autism and I apologise for what I’m about to say. But autism a huge spectrum, their capabilities are not limited due to diagnosis. People with autism are everywhere is all jobs and walks of life. A autism diagnosis doesn’t mean you are mentally unwell or not healthy either. Big brother was always absolutely riddled with contestants with mental health conditions, also physical conditions. They had Katie Hopkins who had epileptic seizures every single night, Katie Price with half her implant hanging out, Sam Faires with her onset of chrones, somebody that gave birth live on set, even poolside killer Michael Barrymore. So I don’t think an autism diagnosis would faze them in the slightest.
Who gave birth live on set in Big Brother? o_Oo_Oo_O

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Cringe photos of her little boy praying 😖
& filming herself with an oxygen mask!
perhaps she knew she wouldn’t be welcome at Caroline’s funeral today hence hospital posts.
She’s narcissistic enough 🤷🏽‍♀️
Have you seen the tribute she's put up for her best friend Caroline. Saying I love you and I'll never get over you.
I haven't seen a pic of them together yet :(

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Have you seen the tribute she's put up for her best friend Caroline. Saying I love you and I'll never get over you.
I haven't seen a pic of them together yet :(
Absolutely shameful. Hopefully the grief tourist town cryer will crawl back under the rock she came from now CF has been put to rest and she can gain no more attention from her death.

Reactions: 6
Absolutely shameful. Hopefully the grief tourist town cryer will crawl back under the rock she came from now CF has been put to rest and she can gain no more attention from her death.
I was wondering if any would appear from the funeral with her in them. Apparentyl not invited then.

Reactions: 2
I was wondering if any would appear from the funeral with her in them. Apparentyl not invited then.
Just as well really. When she went with Jeremy to the funeral of his aunt she was flapping around grinning at the camera men and posing like she was on a private photo shoot. No gravitas.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.