Stephanie Davis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Steph is exaggerating about how well the single did...
"I stayed number one with Lights out on the singer/songwriter chart for 4 days and debuted straight to number 3 on iTunes chart ahead of all the amazing artists I admire like Dermot Kennedy and Lewis Capaldi. I nearly fainted. Thats without any push, no publicity no radio play, just a quick release so it could help you guys relate and to help you. I Cannot wait for you to hear the other tracks, they’re real, they’re a story, not just my story but all of ours, fighting through, together. Stephanie Davis Lights Out - is in my bio ❤ You can download on Spotify, Apple and all things music xx "

No mention at all about Caroline Flack or the charity she was going to donate to in her name. It's all about Steph. We know the single didn't even chart in the top 100 and it only got so high on iTunes because she used Caroline's name.

She also says she's recording an album :cautious:

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Jeremy is long gone. Living with a solicitor in a beautiful country home and has an utterly adorable baby girl. He's also partnership in a small business, clean and looking fantastic. Steph is still a mess, just older and out of work again.
I'm irish and Jeremy McConnell is a total scumbag.

I really don't understand why he is getting support here when he attacked Stephanie when she was holding their child. I'm not fond of of Stephanie but he's as bad

Reactions: 18
Steph is exaggerating about how well the single did...
"I stayed number one with Lights out on the singer/songwriter chart for 4 days and debuted straight to number 3 on iTunes chart ahead of all the amazing artists I admire like Dermot Kennedy and Lewis Capaldi. I nearly fainted. Thats without any push, no publicity no radio play, just a quick release so it could help you guys relate and to help you. I Cannot wait for you to hear the other tracks, they’re real, they’re a story, not just my story but all of ours, fighting through, together. Stephanie Davis Lights Out - is in my bio ❤ You can download on Spotify, Apple and all things music xx "

No mention at all about Caroline Flack or the charity she was going to donate to in her name. It's all about Steph. We know the single didn't even chart in the top 100 and it only got so high on iTunes because she used Caroline's name.

She also says she's recording an album :cautious:
Funny the switch in focus off Caroline with her now. God, she is the worst human. I wonder how many people bought that rubbish. Ugh

Reactions: 5
She's a fkn loon. Should have been charged with domestic violence after what she did to jezza. Nothing but a self serving STI. That's the nicest things I can ever say about her 🤡

Reactions: 8
I’m almost certain you could not enter big brother unless asses by professionals to make sure they’re mentally fit and healthy etc I seriously doubt they would let an “autistic” person into CBB ... I have an autistic Son... him in big brother I seriously doubt 😂
I agree on everything here, except the part about not letting an Autistic onto Big Brother. Of course they would. Theres no reason not to.
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 3

I really don't understand why he is getting support here when he attacked Stephanie when she was holding their child. I'm not fond of of Stephanie but he's as bad
its because of the newspaper reports with him looking beat up, then I was feeling sorry because he lost his family. if im wrong about him then I apologise, obviously I don't know either of them. Perhaps they have both been as bad as each other in that case, they are both fairly young and everyone makes mistakes.

Reactions: 4

I'm Irish and I disagree.
She SAYS he hit her while holding her child. Her ma's evidence doesn't count, since she thinks her lil princess pisses perfume and farts fairy dust and was/is bitter that Jeremy showed her daughter up for the piece of crap she is and finally escaped their toxic clutches.
If she was so enamoured of her child she wouldn't have been smoking, using drugs, and getting rat assed during the pregnancy. The images are all online.
Nor would she have ditched her child with god knows who while she ran around in her bare feet begging for drinks and drugs and smacking randoms immediately after the court case instead of going home to cuddle her child.
He's getting support because he did the right thing, served his sentence, fought for access his son for two years while she had various randoms playing daddy to him, and has now turned his life around. She hasn't, she's as bad as ever, just hides it better.
He's got his 2nd chance and is using it well and is a productive member of society. She's on her 4th or 5th chance and still as bad as ever.
The young guy she tried to hog tie to her was wise ditching her before he ended up like Jeremy did, drugged to the eyeballs, battered and linked to her via a child.

If he messes up I'll batter him verbally.Till then I wish him, his partner and their baby the best in his new life.

b5itjsm.png

• Heart
Reactions: 28
its because of the newspaper reports with him looking beat up, then I was feeling sorry because he lost his family. if im wrong about him then I apologise, obviously I don't know either of them. Perhaps they have both been as bad as each other in that case, they are both fairly young and everyone makes mistakes.
My apologies. You don't need to apologise at all but thank you.
My point was just that he was extremely violent towards Stephanie.
Both were pretty toxic together as a couple

• Sick
Reactions: 5
They were totally 100% as bad as each other. He reformed, she didn't.

Reactions: 13
Just as well really. When she went with Jeremy to the funeral of his aunt she was flapping around grinning at the camera men and posing like she was on a private photo shoot. No gravitas.
How can she not realise how she's coming across?? Her tweeting about Caroline started straight after the news came out. If she wanted to start a campaign, or fund raise in her name, why not wait a while until it was all a bit less raw?

I'm Irish and I disagree.
She SAYS he hit her while holding her child. Her ma's evidence doesn't count, since she thinks her lil princess pisses perfume and farts fairy dust and was/is bitter that Jeremy showed her daughter up for the piece of crap she is and finally escaped their toxic clutches.
If she was so enamoured of her child she wouldn't have been smoking, using drugs, and getting rat assed during the pregnancy. The images are all online.
Nor would she have ditched her child with god knows who while she ran around in her bare feet begging for drinks and drugs and smacking randoms immediately after the court case instead of going home to cuddle her child.
He's getting support because he did the right thing, served his sentence, fought for access his son for two years while she had various randoms playing daddy to him, and has now turned his life around. She hasn't, she's as bad as ever, just hides it better.
He's got his 2nd chance and is using it well and is a productive member of society. She's on her 4th or 5th chance and still as bad as ever.
The young guy she tried to hog tie to her was wise ditching her before he ended up like Jeremy did, drugged to the eyeballs, battered and linked to her via a child.

If he messes up I'll batter him verbally.Till then I wish him, his partner and their baby the best in his new life.

I agree. Even when they were in CBB together, I always thought Jeremy seemed like a good guy who had been through a lot losing close family members. I'm glad he's doing well and seems to have sorted his life out.

As for Steph...her mother and other family members enable her. I don't know why she ended up so troubled when nothing she has gone through (before she met Jeremy) was as bad as what Jeremy went through. She just comes across as an attention seeker and I still don't think she's over Jeremy. I think him having a baby with someone else sent her over the edge again.

Reactions: 11
I agree. Even when they were in CBB together, I always thought Jeremy seemed like a good guy who had been through a lot losing close family members. I'm glad he's doing well and seems to have sorted his life out.

As for Steph...her mother and other family members enable her. I don't know why she ended up so troubled when nothing she has gone through (before she met Jeremy) was as bad as what Jeremy went through. She just comes across as an attention seeker and I still don't think she's over Jeremy. I think him having a baby with someone else sent her over the edge again.
She was in a long term relationship when she went in BB and they'd just done a soppy spread in HELLO about their love story and plans for the future.:( Then she went in BB, chased Jeremy around like a witch in heat and very publicly shat on her boyfriend. Even on finale night she made an exhibition of herself screaming in the hotel corridor because Jeremy wanted to go back to Ireland for a few days. He tried to extricate himself from her both in the house and outside it and she clung on like a limpet. Even the repulsive woman user scotty T was advising him to keep away from her in there for his own good, but she wasn't having it. She's batshit crazy.

Reactions: 14
She was in a long term relationship when she went in BB and they'd just done a soppy spread in HELLO about their love story and plans for the future.:( Then she went in BB, chased Jeremy around like a witch in heat and very publicly shat on her boyfriend. Even on finale night she made an exhibition of herself screaming in the hotel corridor because Jeremy wanted to go back to Ireland for a few days. He tried to extricate himself from her both in the house and outside it and she clung on like a limpet. Even the repulsive woman user scotty T was advising him to keep away from her in there for his own good, but she wasn't having it. She's batshit crazy.
I find it odd that the ex boyfriend was signed to CAN after CBB and now she's with CAN as well?!

Oh she's definitely batshit crazy.

Reactions: 2
She wasn’t in long term relationship she wasn’t that long before that Sam guy going out with Charlie Clapham the guy who played Freddie on Hollyoaks as it happen she dated three of her Hollyoaks co stars, She also use to date the guy who played Bart, all end badly.

Reactions: 2
She wasn’t in long term relationship she wasn’t that long before that Sam guy going out with Charlie Clapham the guy who played Freddie on Hollyoaks as it happen she dated three of her Hollyoaks co stars, She also use to date the guy who played Bart, all end badly.
Maybe not long term to us mere mortals, but long enough to warrant a spread in Hello trilling about their love and their plans for the future.
Re the bib, clearly nobody warned her about the hazzards of dating work colleagues on HO.:rolleyes:
Be interesting to see if she gets back on the show. Personally I doubt it. She wouldn't pass a psyche test now with all her history and the producers would be on egg shells trying to work round her many issues.

Just discovered this thread and to be honest I have never been able to look at her the same way ever since she left her dirty knickers lying about when she was on big brother and they were found by some of the other people in the house. They described them as having “pigeon tit” in them... so take from that whatever you wish 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.