Stephanie Davis #4 Caben’s 8th dad in a row, he’s known as our Joe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boy George : "She's from 'A Place in the Sun'"
Owen : "Is she? Where from?"

Omg, watching I'm a Celeb and Steph deffo has a type doesn't she? #Dumb #Gormless
She wont be watching, but I'm starting to wonder if he is thick or just a good actor. My money is on thick.

Reactions: 5
Hehe...I thought the same when I saw Owen on I'm a celeb last night...he's certainly not coming across as the brightest!
TBH though, you'd have to be able to zone out from the constant jazz hands and impersonations coming from Steph 24/7 wouldn't you.
Druggies or dumbos - that's the only type that could deal with it!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Still pretending their anniversary is this month. Either the dunce was slinging it up her at the same time as Ollie or they’re telling porkie pies which would be so unlike Steph 🤫

• Haha
Ha sorry I had to share. Standing outside school today waiting for gate to open, a very attractive young blonde was behind me and Joe slowed RIGHT down to look at her/ gain some eye contact. He thinks he’s some stud that fella.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Ha sorry I had to share. Standing outside school today waiting for gate to open, a very attractive young blonde was behind me and Joe slowed RIGHT down to look at her/ gain some eye contact. He thinks he’s some stud that fella.
Watch Steph go blonde again, now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Still pretending their anniversary is this month. Either the dunce was slinging it up her at the same time as Ollie or they’re telling porkie pies which would be so unlike Steph 🤫
I'm suspicious that they went away for their anniversary in late September, claiming they were celebrating it 'early' 🤨 sounds like she hooked up with Joe when she was still with Ollie, and what makes it worse is that she was supposed to be pregnant with Ollie's baby around that time 😕

Last edited:
She really has a type. He mentioned his longest relationship was 6 months. He had a lucky escape along with Olly and whoever else managed to break free.

She really has a type. He mentioned his longest relationship was 6 months. He had a lucky escape along with Olly and whoever else managed to break free.

I thought he and Steph dated for 9 months? Maybe he's blocked out the last few months 🤭

• Haha
That post Joe has just put up for their anniversary... where it all began, Kremlin Drive, October 2021... I just googled that address and there's a rehab place there 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
That post Joe has just put up for their anniversary... where it all began, Kremlin Drive, October 2021... I just googled that address and there's a rehab place there 👀
Yes she claims to have met him at an AA meeting but could have been rehab. Mad that she was desperately trying to get pregnant by another man just weeks before this lol

Reactions: 11
Yes she claims to have met him at an AA meeting but could have been rehab. Mad that she was desperately trying to get pregnant by another man just weeks before this lol
The miscarriage and split from Ollie might have caused a relapse. I remember her posting videos crying in October/November last year, she seemed in a really bad place. I can't believe she meets a fellow addict she's known for 5 minutes and moves him in to be stepdad to her son... I know they're still together and he seems good with Caben but it's still a risky thing to do.

Reactions: 7
A couple of rehabs on Kremlin and they have to attend meetings as part of their rehab so possibly met at an outside meeting.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.