Stephanie Davis #4 Caben’s 8th dad in a row, he’s known as our Joe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prepare yourself for plenty of ads, she is going to need the money to pay that massive phone bill. I can see her now cackling away, ringing the I’m a celeb vote line, for Owen to do every task !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Prepare yourself for plenty of ads, she is going to need the money to pay that massive phone bill. I can see her now cackling away, ringing the I’m a celeb vote line, for Owen to do every task !
she’ll be raging that she’s not been approached and he might come across well. Cue the ‘toxic relationship’ woe is me stories

Reactions: 17
Oh god she’s holding a baby saying she’s broody again. She’ll be lying with her legs in the air tonight after she’s let the dunce dip his wick.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Looks like she's trying to revive her flop music career again... :LOL:

I think she's only doing this because she can't cope with Joe being at work and she's bored... I bet if he was still unemployed she wouldn't be bothering.

Reactions: 4

I think she's only doing this because she can't cope with Joe being at work and she's bored... I bet if he was still unemployed she wouldn't be bothering.
she’s local club Karaoke at best and that’s me being kind. If she was good enough to make it someone would have picked her up by now .
she sounds like a cat trapped in a washing machine on a full spin - I have never heard such a sound but i imagine it To be similar .

Maybe if the singing doesn’t work out she can get a starring role in one of these gripping dramas she’s mentioned. Not sure only fans counts but whatever makes her happy.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She really thinks she sounds like Adele it's hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She really thinks she sounds like Adele it's hilarious
She makes me cringe so much... her recent post about creating "hit after hit" :rolleyes: She's been in and out of the studio since 2016 and never even had a song in the official charts. And the only one that even made the itunes charts for a few hours was because she used Caroline Flack's death to get sales.

Reactions: 10
She makes me cringe so much... her recent post about creating "hit after hit" :rolleyes: She's been in and out of the studio since 2016 and never even had a song in the official charts. And the only one that even made the itunes charts for a few hours was because she used Caroline Flack's death to get sales.
Her music “career” has been living in the depths of a toilet since Over The Rainbow. And she couldn’t even win that!

Reactions: 7
Cant be that drained and sad or serious as she has just uploaded a pair of old nike jogging bottoms to her vinted account, must be skint 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
she’ll be raging that she’s not been approached and he might come across well. Cue the ‘toxic relationship’ woe is me stories
She was meant to do I'm a celeb the one before the big brother she ended up doing but had a nut allergy so couldn't do it...I think!

She was meant to do I'm a celeb the one before the big brother she ended up doing but had a nut allergy so couldn't do it...I think!

Ahahahaha, I remember that from Digital Spy days. She was seen on her socials eating peanut butter, drinking hazelnut lattes and what looked like Chicken Cashew Nut from the chippy in the months after. And bags of nuts on a plane on to Spain.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ahahahaha, I remember that from Digital Spy days. She was seen on her socials eating peanut butter, drinking hazelnut lattes and what looked like Chicken Cashew Nut from the chippy in the months after. And bags of nuts on a plane on to Spain.
Her diet is always tit! I don’t know how she stays so slim, the lucky mare 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm calling bingo...she's been quiet due to morning sickness, awaiting the big reveal video with sickening song over the top

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Her diet is always tit! I don’t know how she stays so slim, the lucky mare 😂
5:2 diet. I was on it for years. Eat during the week, "party" and don't eat at the weekend. It's a genuine diet, but wreckheads put their own twist on it. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Boy George : "She's from 'A Place in the Sun'"
Owen : "Is she? Where from?"

Omg, watching I'm a Celeb and Steph deffo has a type doesn't she? #Dumb #Gormless

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.