Stephanie Davis #4 Caben’s 8th dad in a row, he’s known as our Joe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On wow. On begging for built in wardrobes for her sons room. Why do these scum bags post pretending to ask for recommendations for companies when what they’re actually doing is posting waiting for companies to inbox them offering it for free. Steph hun most people who have kids have to provide for them, why should you beg for free stuff for YOUR child’s bedroom. Joe is apparently Cabens dad now (lol) and Joe is supposedly werrrkin so why is he not contributing? She really is lower than a snakes belly.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 16
On wow. On begging for built in wardrobes for her sons room. Why do these scum bags post pretending to ask for recommendations for companies when what they’re actually doing is posting waiting for companies to inbox them offering it for free. Steph hun most people who have kids have to provide for them, why should you beg for free stuff for YOUR child’s bedroom. Joe is apparently Cabens dad now (lol) and Joe is supposedly werrrkin so why is he not contributing? She really is lower than a snakes belly.
Jesus the state of her face with those ridiculous lips 👄

Reactions: 4
Why does she always dress like she’s off for an s&m night somewhere!
I bet she's in to some 'interesting' things sexually. She probably is popping over to the bondage club after she's dropped Caben off back at his parents (sorry I mean grandparents).

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Looks like Romeo from Hollyoaks is on I'm a celeb this year. Steph's phone bill will be through the roof voting for him to do every trial.

Reactions: 10
Really happy to see Owen Warner going into the jungle . He’s always seemed like a pleasant young man from what I’ve seen on social media. Just another one of her “victims” - she got her claws into him when he was young , 18/19? Had caben calling him daddy within 3 months . Glad the young lad managed to escape .
another one of her exes doing well for themselves and on a programme she always wanted to go on . How fitting.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.