Stephanie Davis #4 Caben’s 8th dad in a row, he’s known as our Joe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Summary of Steph's life from the last thread:

Stephanie does nothing of worth all day everyday.

Summary complete.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why thank you good people- I won the thread name. I shall take a bow. Now I’m sorry but wtf ….. if I see a spider I literally hit space. I run like the clappers. I don’t spend my time recording it and uploading it. Ffs woman. Sure those eyelashes look like 2 spiders stuck to her lids.

Reactions: 4
Noticed she is never around her parents much
everyone in her life serves a purpose . Family / friends. When she needs them she will be all over them until she no longer needs them and they get put to the back of the pecking order ready to be used again at a later date.
i don’t think she knows how to treat people and that’s evident with her lack of friends.

Reactions: 14
The fact that she acts like watching the sons football is such a novelty just proves she hasn’t been doing it for years lol

Reactions: 15
And just like that 💨 she is out shopping in town with her mother.
Tell me you dont read tattle. Bingo to whoever called it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m rewatching Celeb Big Bro on YouTube. I’d forgotten just how cringe worthy she is on this!

Reactions: 10
How can one person take that mount of pictures of themselves and post them constantly?

Reactions: 5
She literally can’t do anything without Joe… IMAGINE if they break up my god she wouldn’t know what to do with herself

Reactions: 7
She literally can’t do anything without Joe… IMAGINE if they break up my god she wouldn’t know what to do with herself
He's taken a job that requires him to be away from Steph for 12 hours a day. He's smarter than I thought :LOL:

That pizza in bed post though :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.