Stephanie Davis #4 Caben’s 8th dad in a row, he’s known as our Joe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those things are really expensive, the beggy bleep. I’d be so embarrassed to ask companies for free stuff 😳 but I suppose she has no choice since she hasn’t had a job in 4 years
She just have no morals whatsoever, along with all the other lazy set of grifters who do duck all!

Reactions: 6
Joe’s hunch has gotten a lot worse, he’s gonna end up like Quasimodo soon!!! All the absolute crap she’s been eating has caught up with her because she’s gained a little weight, her legs are a lot bigger, big jumper today and scalf so could be hiding a bump. Joe is like one of the mums at school, he loves good gangle

• Haha
Joe’s hunch has gotten a lot worse, he’s gonna end up like Quasimodo soon!!! All the absolute crap she’s been eating has caught up with her because she’s gained a little weight, her legs are a lot bigger, big jumper today and scalf so could be hiding a bump. Joe is like one of the mums at school, he loves good gangle
She's put so much weight on when you compare to her photos from her Big Brother and Hollyoaks days. It's almost like eating nothing but curry and pizza will do that to you or something :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 8
He really does have a severe hump back 😂 he has the posture of a quaver 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She must regret getting them, she just looks rectangular now.
They look awful don't they and they're so veiny too, not a good look.

Worse still they're so oversized for her that if she ever does lose the extra weight she's carrying they're going to look even more out of place on her frame.

They look awful don't they and they're so veiny too, not a good look.

Worse still they're so oversized for her that if she ever does lose the extra weight she's carrying they're going to look even more out of place on her frame.
She is beginning to look like Katie prices body frame

Reactions: 5
New thread title needed ….

pop your ideas below .

The winner gets absolutely nothing .
actually I will DM the winner all the links to her outfits from the last 3 months …

• Haha
New veiny tits and still no hits

Best I can do with material provided 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.