Stephanie Davis #3 Sex, drugs and younger men, Caben palmed off to his nan again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else notice joe didn’t have his seatbelt on??
I know it’s only a small thing but honestly it really winds me up! In front of a child who willno doubt copy him 😭😣

Reactions: 10
God that massive mouth of hers freaks me out so much. The overfilled lips really don’t help either, it’s like she struggles to get her words out. Im baffled as to why she seems to want to have a baby and get married to someone who doesn’t work? I know she will get most of the wedding gifted once he proposes because she is constantly begging but how can she want to raise a baby with someone who appears to do nothing all day other than be her taxi driver. Although now I think about it maybe that’s the way she likes it. Move them in within a month or two, love bomb them, spend every day together, always having him in her pocket so she always knows where he is, bank rolling him to keep him sweet. If the genders were reversed I think more people other than us would have an opinion on this situation. Very weird set up indeed.

Reactions: 21
Why is Joe acting like a 5 year old putting spag bol on his head on her IG stories? He thinks he's so funny but he's just annoying and immature :cautious:

:sick:
joe.jpg
joe2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Congratulations to @Cucumber and eggs for the very apt title 👏🏻 🤣
Previous thread here

Recap:
Steph and Joe went to Turkey
Steph got her boobs and teeth done
Looks like Steph is drinking again (see screenshots in last thread)
A taxi driver took them to random places where Steph paid for the food and drink for the random taxi driver.
Steph made a show of herself by going out in her pyjamas, putting it all over her stories that she was in her pyjamas, then says she's embarrassed the hotel knew she was in her pyjamas 🤦🏻‍♀️
Her kid had obviously been dumped at her parents
Steph posted videos of her naked 5 year old son on Instagram - we all reported them
Steph and Joe seemed to split for 24 hours, they unfollowed each other on Insta.
Steph did her usual "I'm putting me and my son first" woe is me post, then they got back together.
There was no sign of Joe for about a week.
People commented that Joe's been in rehab, Steph deleted said comments.
Steph was manic a few days

Think that's it. Carry on
Still dong the rounds then. Nothing straight in her life . Since she was in i can do anything it went to her head many moons ago. Get over it Liverpool

God that massive mouth of hers freaks me out so much. The overfilled lips really don’t help either, it’s like she struggles to get her words out. Im baffled as to why she seems to want to have a baby and get married to someone who doesn’t work? I know she will get most of the wedding gifted once he proposes because she is constantly begging but how can she want to raise a baby with someone who appears to do nothing all day other than be her taxi driver. Although now I think about it maybe that’s the way she likes it. Move them in within a month or two, love bomb them, spend every day together, always having him in her pocket so she always knows where he is, bank rolling him to keep him sweet. If the genders were reversed I think more people other than us would have an opinion on this situation. Very weird set up indeed.
Yes her teeth get in the way. I’d rather have a sausage roll. Ho she’s vegan. With a mouth like a abittoir

The cycle continues. Something must have happened over the past few days though that seems clear from her radio silence.
She’s struck dumb i wish

Why is Joe acting like a 5 year old putting spag bol on his head on her IG stories? He thinks he's so funny but he's just annoying and immature :cautious:

View attachment 1204523 View attachment 1204527
Why is Joe acting like a 5 year old putting spag bol on his head on her IG stories? He thinks he's so funny but he's just annoying and immature

View attachment 1204523 View attachment 1204527
He is really five years old he is just a big boy after eating all that getti

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone else see she's got her kid calling Joe's mum "Nanny" 🤦🏻‍♀️😡😡
That poor kid has had more grandparents than years alive.

She boils my piss more and more

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Does any wonder wtf she does for a living not seen her work paid ads or anything.She shares so much of caben is unnerving and the naked snaps last month put me off her completely.Her life is eating going out in his car and filming poor caben for content 😡

Reactions: 16
You know sometimes you see people who look like they have absolutely nothing between their ears - just knuckle-draggingly dim? That’s Joe. Utterly devoid of any intelligence.

Reactions: 18
Does any wonder wtf she does for a living not seen her work paid ads or anything.She shares so much of caben is unnerving and the naked snaps last month put me off her completely.Her life is eating going out in his car and filming poor caben for content 😡
Must likely getting bummed like all those other plastic insta hoes. They call it "modelling" 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she has made caben a Instagram account is nothing she won’t do 😡No words other than Why

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I have started to see that she is showcasing him more and more. I think she wants to make him a child star or something. I actually don't mind her stories, she makes me laugh and I think Joe seems pretty harmless (although I don't like it when people put thier seatbelt on when they are already driving) but I feel like these moment with Caben should be enjoyed privately. Plus she always turns it back around to herself. She will be like those pageant mums.

Reactions: 9
I have started to see that she is showcasing him more and more. I think she wants to make him a child star or something. I actually don't mind her stories, she makes me laugh and I think Joe seems pretty harmless (although I don't like it when people put thier seatbelt on when they are already driving) but I feel like these moment with Caben should be enjoyed privately. Plus she always turns it back around to herself. She will be like those pageant mums.
He's a trophy child that she uses to draw more attention to herself with. The poor lad is in for a world of problems when he's older. Hopefully he's getting a nice supportive environment at school and when he's away from her.

Yes! This! I get people put their kids on social media but surely just private for actual family/friends I have an insta where I share my kids pics but it’s totally private and I only have close friends and family as followers

Reactions: 7
Shes certainly showing off her wonky boobs ( no they weren't they are just bigger )

and get a grip of you bin lids behaviour

Reactions: 6
Shes certainly showing off her wonky boobs ( no they weren't they are just bigger )

and get a grip of you bin lids behaviour
I feel a bit sorry for the kid, as he’s clearly acting up like that because it’s the only way she will give him attention 😔

Reactions: 12
I came out to see if anyone else had heard this. Wrongun.
Honestly it makes me sad 😞 poor kid. Also you can tell she’s had her boobs done 😐 is it me or are they out more than in now even though she got it done for herself of course 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
I can’t believe more people are not in this thread

Wtf is the constant filming of caben in the bath she gives him so little personal space .God no’s what’s going on with her lately but she’s so manic.Can’t live of fresh air and never seems to be working lately ?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.