Stephanie Davis #3 Sex, drugs and younger men, Caben palmed off to his nan again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cycle continues. Something must have happened over the past few days though that seems clear from her radio silence.

Reactions: 6
Why is she always clawing her hair does she have nits?

Didn't know her and Gazza were besties.

• Haha
Is it just me or does her story about having to go to hospital for a cyst just seem dubious? Surely that's not something that hospitalises you for several days??

Also, this electric scooter thing she has. Does she even realise that they're actually illegal to ride on the road or pavements except in certain cities and even then you can only ride the council owned rented ones?

Reactions: 8
Spent all that money on a trip to Turkey for teeth and tits she forgot to get her trotters done, feet like monster munch. 🤮

And how was the Kryten boy allowed to go in the hospital with her when others who are dying or critically ill cant even have visits.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Spent all that money on a trip to Turkey for teeth and tits she forgot to get her trotters done, feet like monster munch. 🤮

And how was the Kryten boy allowed to go in the hospital with her when others who are dying or critically ill cant even have visits.
Just had to block the idiot as she took exception to a comment on her post. She has posted my comment ‘allegedly’ to all my contacts on ig. Fool

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She’s the gift that keeps on giving 🤣 she will never change

She needs to delete her social media and sort her life out

Is it just me or does her story about having to go to hospital for a cyst just seem dubious? Surely that's not something that hospitalises you for several days??

Also, this electric scooter thing she has. Does she even realise that they're actually illegal to ride on the road or pavements except in certain cities and even then you can only ride the council owned rented ones?
Probably an infection in her breast, all that bouncing around wasnt a good idea and now wants the NHS to sort it out. How lucky to have Whiston on the doorstep who have a brilliant plastics team.

Reactions: 15
John head on her scooter if she takes that in the big tesco im gonna chuck a garden trellis under it like a stinger

• Haha
  • Heart
John head on her scooter if she takes that in the big tesco im gonna chuck a garden trellis under it like a stinger
Merseyside police will confiscate them, I hope they are parked up at the top of the street waiting for the two of them to come out.

Reactions: 7
Id do my bleeping nut if she filmed my child in church

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.