Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yano

SAM is also the boyfriend you had when you got with Cabens dad 😍 definitely meant to be

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53

@^^¥

Genuine question - does she use some sort of filter that makes her face and her drippy boyfriend’s face look that strange elongated shape? I’ve never seen such a weird face shape.
I was thinking the same! I feel a bit bad about this as I don't actually mind Joe but he reminded me of this guy from Lazy town 😫😂

Screenshot_20220426-091743~2.png
Screenshot_20220426-091813~2.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Because deep down she knows
She knows it’s sick
She knows people are going to be laughing and saying all sorts about her
Especially now after having another man’s miscarried baby in the space of nine months
I’ve posted before about Joe as I live local to him and actually know him quite well lol

they deffinately were NOT together last year haha

he used to date a girl called India fisher got her pregnant and demanded she had an abortion she slashed all his tires out side the Golden Fleece pub in a local village.He’s always cheating on girls and sniffing Coke he’s well known for it.
His brother dying was horrible, but Joe was an arsehole before that. I used to speak to one of his mates for abit and he still try’s to talk to me so I will try find out some gossip 🤣🤣🤣
He’s very arrogant is Joe , but I do believe he could do miles better than Steph I’ve no idea what he’s doing with her.
Don’t get me started on the three miscarriages now and caben having ten dads now - if I ever see her locally I’ll litterally drop a pint on her head cannot stand the woman

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
Wow! I just read about her miscarriage and yet I feel no sympathy at all. This women has a very active and untreated personality disorder and really needs some help ASAP (for the sake of her child). Caben is going to grow up extremely affected by this really turbulent, unstable environment. That poor boy. Multiple men coming in and out of his life. Drug and alcohol addict mother and father. He doesn't stand a chance. Publishing photographs of him kissing her food bloat. This women is unhinged and abhorrent. I just can't with her. She's tragic. What a mess.

Reactions: 39

jayne2240

VIP Member
Having worked in A&E I just want to send this round so people (steph) know…

When you rock up to A&E wearing a dressing gown, it doesn’t make us think “oh wow this patient needs to be seen imminently they must be so unwell!” It makes us think dear god what a chavvy mess.

Just a heads up for her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Anyone else see she's got her kid calling Joe's mum "Nanny" 🤦🏻‍♀️😡😡
That poor kid has had more grandparents than years alive.

She boils my piss more and more

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

jayne2240

VIP Member
Sorry but nah. You just know the kind of couple they are on holiday. Making so much noise in the pool nobody else feels comfortable to be around them, practically dry humping each other on the sunloungers and then 5 mins later having screaming matches to the point where you’ve got to move your family away from them. I can’t imagine anything worse.

Reactions: 34
Joes not thick lol he’s just desperate for clout

when his brother died it was a big thing locally partly because he was so young and partly because locally here if something happens it becomes a grief attraction, my friend was killed a few years previously and the same thing happened with him and his family locals used it to pretended they knew him or were pals etc . Grief tourists.

joe milked the whole thing , after wards it was can I get a free drink etc having such a hard time Etc using his brother as an excuse to be aggressive when pissed and coked up. We’re from a really small area nothing really happens and nobody ever goes anywhere from here be loving that he’s with a “ celeb “ joe isn’t as old as Steph he’s at least five years younger If not more I’ll find out but I’m sure he’s only 23/24.

he’ll have been in year 7 or something when she was on bb he’s had some really good looking girls too I don’t get it .
They were 100% not together last year at this point either and I know that for a fact because he was out In Bingley (local town near to his village ) and he was with a girl I know. Posting her on his Snapchat etc it was a big thing because he had sacked that other girl off who he got pregnant encouraged to have an abortion and then she slashed his tires 🤣 the landlord of the next village pub know his mum & her partner and they paid for the car to be fixed because it was done outside their pub and didn’t want the bad publicity. I know cos the landlord told me so 🤣 so when he was posting the new girl it was all gossip

Steph was nowhere in sight because 10000% we would have all known about it she’s a lunatic
I’ll tell him so when I see him haha

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Hot_Dogs_Or_Toes

Chatty Member
I don't want to come across as insensitive here as I know a miscarriage is a tragic and heartbreaking thing for most women. However...

In Stephanie's case I can't help but feel relieved that this has happened to her. I know that might be seen as an awful thing to say but she is not a fit mother to her current child so to bring another one in to the world would have been entirely unacceptable.

We've all said it though, she draws in men and as part of her smothering, entrapment tactics to lock them in she tries to get pregnant as quickly as possible. I'm just surprised it took her this long with creepy Joe to be honest. The fact that she clearly has unprotected sex with these various guys is concerning. I hope she gets regular STI checks at least...

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Hot_Dogs_Or_Toes

Chatty Member
People saying she needs contraceptives.. what if her pregnancy was planned. Not all pregnancies are accidents you know
Oh we know it was planned, at least on her part. The problem we have is that she's not fit to have a child so that's why we think she should use contraceptives.

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Oh god it’s just history all over again
What is her obsession with getting pregnant so quickly with someone she has just got with
I know she isn’t pregnant but fuck me
New guy
Miscarriage
New guy
Miscarriage
And repeat
I’m not gonna have any sympathy for her sorry but I have none
Get some bloody contraceptive like you should of been on with it being so early on in the relationship

sheleg

VIP Member
“I didn’t even go through puberty.”

Er, I think you did, love. Otherwise you wouldn’t have been able to get pregnant with Caben.

She is unfathomably dense.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Frosty knickers

VIP Member
Loving the I love you daddy balloon from caben 🙈😂 good god 🙈 what will that child be like growing up... Fucked up is what

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
I have a son born around the same time as Caben. Things didn't work out with his father. I've been single for the entirety of my son's life. I'm so busy, I don't get time to date. I don't ask people to babysit. I am scared of introducing someone new and they're abusive. Scared of bringing someone in and it not working.

Why does Steph have the complete opposite stance on her own child? Why so many dads. Why is her kid showering naked with men? Why is she so fucking carefree?

• Heart
Reactions: 30