Stephanie Davis #3 Sex, drugs and younger men, Caben palmed off to his nan again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Cucumber and eggs for the very apt title 👏🏻 🤣
Previous thread here

Recap:
Steph and Joe went to Turkey
Steph got her boobs and teeth done
Looks like Steph is drinking again (see screenshots in last thread)
A taxi driver took them to random places where Steph paid for the food and drink for the random taxi driver.
Steph made a show of herself by going out in her pyjamas, putting it all over her stories that she was in her pyjamas, then says she's embarrassed the hotel knew she was in her pyjamas 🤦🏻‍♀️
Her kid had obviously been dumped at her parents
Steph posted videos of her naked 5 year old son on Instagram - we all reported them
Steph and Joe seemed to split for 24 hours, they unfollowed each other on Insta.
Steph did her usual "I'm putting me and my son first" woe is me post, then they got back together.
There was no sign of Joe for about a week.
People commented that Joe's been in rehab, Steph deleted said comments.
Steph was manic a few days

Think that's it. Carry on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
You forgot the bit where Steph got a tattoo with Joe and his mum in dedication to his brother that died (from suicide) and Steph had never met him in her life .. bare in mind she’s only been with Joe a few minutes (she also has a framed pic of the brother in her home) intennnnnnse

I’m patiently waiting for the split … what time frame we giving that?!? 🍿

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
You forgot the bit where Steph got a tattoo with Joe and his mum in dedication to his brother that died (from suicide) and Steph had never met him in her life .. bare in mind she’s only been with Joe a few minutes (she also has a framed pic of the brother in her home) intennnnnnse

I’m patiently waiting for the split … what time frame we giving that?!? 🍿
Ah knew there was other stuff but bloody kids distracting me. Should do a Steph and pack them off for days on end 😒

I have given them 1 month before another split. It's either going to be a split or a pregnancy.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's clear that the descent towards them splitting up has begun i.e. the brief period they split up the other week. I'll predict they will have split before we hit page 20 on this new thread so maybe 2 months or so.

Reactions: 13
Thank you for the thread title 🙌
I'm dumping the kids with their grandparents and I'm off out to find them a new dad 🥳🥳🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Both quiet, but his insta calmed right down when they had the mini split the other week, I don't think he's one bit happy, I reckon they're having murder all the time. Poor Caben.

Reactions: 7
She's posted earlier... her Dad's cooked her a curry and she's having a bath. No sign of Joe. Maybe he has escaped again...
Something must have happened as she plasters him all over her social media every day usually. I wonder whether it is now officially all over between them?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.