Stephanie Davies #2 Steph's single and mad, time to find Caben another dad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stephanie Davies part 2.

Congratulations to @Lucyxxxx for the thread title 👏🏻❤ (tbf it was the only one I think but still 😂😂)

Previous thread https://tattle.life/threads/stephanie-davis.4792/

ETA the recap
Quick recap: Steph was with a lad, got pregnant and sadly miscarried. Suddenly they split up. Her poor kid Caben seems to get plunged into her relationships with promises of a new daddy.

Steph was stalked by a fella in a cagoule who hid by her bins or something. No one could hear what was being said for 3 days after cos Steph blew our eardrums with an overdramatic scream whilst watching her cctv.

She keeps setting the smoke alarms off and saying she's burnt the tea 🙄

Steph has been strutting about in some sort of sleeping bag coat looking like Pete Burns (RIP)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Steph's doing a Q&A on her instagram and her spelling is appalling. Posted something about Jeremy not paying child support. Something tells me she is going to delete that one before long!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You mean this 1? 😏
Psycho witch sent herself this question to get her followers to harass him :mad:
Still so bitter and jealous of any happiness he has all these years later because she's such a bunny boiler she can't keep a man, they all do a runner!
Steph, I know you're reading, SEEK THERAPY (y)

Reactions: 23
What did the other answer on stories mean…something about Jeremy and something in the DMs and things not being as they seem? She’s got tea on him and she’s desperate to spill it!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What did the other answer on stories mean…something about Jeremy and something in the DMs and things not being as they seem? She’s got tea on him and she’s desperate to spill it!
I’d say she doesn’t know tit … Standard Steph nothing else going on and needs some attention

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Stephanie is definitely not single. Take a look at Joe who was discussed on the last threads Instagram

Reactions: 3
Nah, she's just being a tit stirring bleep. Yeah, Jeremy and his partner unfollowed each other for a few hours last year, then returned to normal.
Do they fight and squabble? For sure. All couples do. If they split up tomorrow then so be it, they've had 5 years and a beautiful healthy child ... and I bet every day of it was killing stef while she crashed and burned repeatedly in love and in life.
If she spent more time seeking work and working on her mental health issues her parents wouldn't have to be raising her child whille she goes hunting furiously for her next baby daddy for him, like a loony.

Reactions: 19
Stephanie is definitely not single. Take a look at Joe who was discussed on the last threads Instagram
Why can't she keep her legs closed for more than five minutes? She has an addictive personality as per her alcoholism so I wonder if she is a sex addict too? The poor guy doesn't know what he's letting himself in for does he. At first glance she might seem like fun and to be fair she probably is a good shag but he'll soon find out the negatives far outweigh any initial positives when it comes to her...

Reactions: 15
I’d say she doesn’t know tit … Standard Steph nothing else going on and needs some attention
He doesn’t seem to be the troubled person he was when he was with her. Both of them were toxic for each other, but are now bound by their son. I hope Jeremy does right by the boy. Jeremy seems to have a stable life, unlike Stephanie who is still lurching from relationship to relationship.

Reactions: 14
I honestly don’t know where she can go from here, or as a previous poster mentioned, how she makes any money. She will 100% end up on OF so she can ‘take control of her images’ etc… I can’t see her being the type to get a normal job.

I honestly don’t know where she can go from here, or as a previous poster mentioned, how she makes any money. She will 100% end up on OF so she can ‘take control of her images’ etc… I can’t see her being the type to get a normal job.
I think she said on her insta a few days ago that she's trying to get back in to media work, reality TV etc. I can only imagine that will turn out to be an absolute fail for her. I hope she does end up on OF, I mean I'd probably have a look if she did. Despite her obvious mentalness she is still pretty fit and if she was going to do nudes I'd be interested. Steph, if you're reading this, go on get your fanny out haha, oh wait... you already did that hahahaha!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She doesn't really have the build for OF though. She's short and humpy. Which she could get away with on OF if her boobs were big, but she's just average. Oh well, I suppose if the OF fans can see a bit of foof being fiddled with then they'll pay up. A fool and his money are easily parted.

• Haha
She doesn't really have the build for OF though. She's short and humpy. Which she could get away with on OF if her boobs were big, but she's just average. Oh well, I suppose if the OF fans can see a bit of foof being fiddled with then they'll pay up. A fool and his money are easily parted.
Haha 'foof' lol, great word.

I disagree on the 'build for OF' comment. Lots of different body types can be sexy and Steph has a pretty decent body to start with so I don't think she'd struggle with that. Her boobs might be lacking a little but they're certainly not too bad, in my opinion anyway. Besides it's not just boobs that sell, she already knows she has a foot fetish following so I bet she could even make money selling photos of her feet!

As a guy though I admit if she uploaded stuff of her 'fiddling with her foof' I think I'd be one of the fools parting with their money to have a look at that haha. I'd challenge you to find a guy that wouldn't be interested in seeing a cheeky spread of her fanny haha.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Haha 'foof' lol, great word.

I disagree on the 'build for OF' comment. Lots of different body types can be sexy and Steph has a pretty decent body to start with so I don't think she'd struggle with that. Her boobs might be lacking a little but they're certainly not too bad, in my opinion anyway. Besides it's not just boobs that sell, she already knows she has a foot fetish following so I bet she could even make money selling photos of her feet!

As a guy though I admit if she uploaded stuff of her 'fiddling with her foof' I think I'd be one of the fools parting with their money to have a look at that haha. I'd challenge you to find a guy that wouldn't be interested in seeing a cheeky spread of her fanny haha.
Even though her knickers were described as having pigeon tit or something similar in, on Big Brother??

*I've just made myself dry heave then 🤢🤮🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.