Stephanie Davies #2 Steph's single and mad, time to find Caben another dad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pap stroll with no coat. Awful outfit and the stickers still on the bottom of her boots 😂🤣🤣🤣
But her new lad will think she’s fayyyymooos so I’m sure the pics will have had the desired effect. She must have been too excited about the paps coming to take the stickers off the boots 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine going out to eat and shes wooping and singing on the next table, shes a fucken loud mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine going out to eat and shes wooping and singing on the next table, shes a fucken loud mouth.
Haha I thought that when I saw her insta story. She doesn't have much self awareness and very extrovert like most actors tend to be.

Also, what the hell is she wearing on the those papp photos? She looks like she's let about 10 guys jizz on her the number of pearl necklaces she's got on :sick:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Deffo tipped the paps off to make sure Ol knows she’s moved on 📱 🗞 🙄
Yeah this is what she does... she went public with Olly right after her Hollyoaks ex was spotted with a girl on holiday... it's always about making the ex jealous or getting one up on them. It's her son I feel sorry for, he must get so confused with all these new Dads :( How soon before she tries to get pregnant again??

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Yeah this is what she does... she went public with Olly right after her Hollyoaks ex was spotted with a girl on holiday... it's always about making the ex jealous or getting one up on them. It's her son I feel sorry for, he must get so confused with all these new Dads :( How soon before she tries to get pregnant again??
I genuinely think she has been trying to trap her exes by getting herself pregnant and I expect she will do the same again. Give it 3 or 4 months for her to work her way in with him and then expect the pregnancy announcement not long after. Someone should warn this poor lad...

Reactions: 20
I genuinely think she has been trying to trap her exes by getting herself pregnant and I expect she will do the same again. Give it 3 or 4 months for her to work her way in with him and then expect the pregnancy announcement not long after. Someone should warn this poor lad...
Our this poor lad could take control of his own sexual health and use a condom to ensure she doesn't fall pregnant. Yes women can fall pregnant but we certainly aren't doing it by ourselves

Reactions: 31
I feel bad for her son that he will never know his father or his sister (or any future siblings). The poison of the parents should never be dripped upon the children.

Reactions: 16
For the love of god I wish she would stop using that face filter on her instagram stories. Does she not realise that it makes her look worse with it on because it's so obviously fake!?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.