Stephanie Davies #2 Steph's single and mad, time to find Caben another dad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even though her knickers were described as having pigeon tit or something similar in, on Big Brother??

*I've just made myself dry heave then 🤢🤮🤢🤮
Every woman gets discharge. Yeah she shouldn't have left her knickers for everyone to see but she didn't deserve to be shamed for a bodily function by a bunch of misogynists.

• Heart
Reactions: 108
Every woman gets discharge. Yeah she shouldn't have left her knickers for everyone to see but she didn't deserve to be shamed for a bodily function by a bunch of misogynists.
Agree. Steph is a hot mess in a lot of ways but I always thought this was unfair. I did actually feel sorry for her being shamed like this on national TV.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I'm well aware every woman gets discharge and she shouldn't have been shamed the way she was. But from the sounds of it she had an infection and wasn't THAT arsed about leaving her knickers lying round where people were going to eat!

I brought it up because the OP seems keen for her to get her fanny out on OF and it was an example of what little standards she has.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm well aware every woman gets discharge and she shouldn't have been shamed the way she was. But from the sounds of it she had an infection and wasn't THAT arsed about leaving her knickers lying round where people were going to eat!

I brought it up because the OP seems keen for her to get her fanny out on OF and it was an example of what little standards she has.
I imagine she'd make more of an effort if she was getting her fanny out on OF :ROFLMAO:. Then again maybe you're right haha.

Reactions: 6
New lad by any chance? I noticed she’s only tagged two people in this pic and chosen not to tag someone 👀
Her hand on his knee... Poor guy. I wonder how long this one will last and I wonder if Caben is calling him Dad yet? To be be fair it must have been a couple of weeks so I expect he is by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Has anyone noticed a pattern with this girl? Whenever she’s quite obviously got a man in her life she’s full of the positive quotes and ‘good vibes only’ crap, always in a good mood getting herself dolled up whenever she’s single she falls to bits and her mental health seems to be in the gutter, her skin goes to pot…feel really sorry for her in that sense because she’s obviously got issues with being alone that she needs to work on. Not a healthy way to be when you’ve a child who relies on you.

Reactions: 26
The Hollyoaks actress, 28, stepped out holding hands with new man Joseph Mckalroy, 25, at Menagerie Bar and Restaurant in Manchester on Friday afternoon.
LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The Hollyoaks actress, 28, stepped out holding hands with new man Joseph Mckalroy, 25, at Menagerie Bar and Restaurant in Manchester on Friday afternoon.
LOL
Bar manager hmm. I hope she doesn't end up back on the drink with this guy.

I predict it will be over by February.

Reactions: 7
Daily mail says he's unemployed. Rocking a Canada goose coat, dsquared jumper and gucci trainers tho so I'm assuming that means drug dealer.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Who is he ? Never heard of him before.. she can’t stay single for long can she..

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.