Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

havinasnoop

Even though her knickers were described as having pigeon shit or something similar in, on Big Brother??

*I've just made myself dry heave then 🤢🤮🤢🤮
Every woman gets discharge. Yeah she shouldn't have left her knickers for everyone to see but she didn't deserve to be shamed for a bodily function by a bunch of misogynists.

• Heart
Reactions: 108
New here but lurked for a while but I HAD to jump on this thread
Stephe new boyfriend joe is from my home town he’s from near Bingley. He’s alright (ish) we’ll known for being a massive coke head though, regularly out round Bingley off his absolute nut. Wasn’t allowed into a bar last year because he was coked off his head and he dragged a wheelie bin in from the street and threw it into the bars entrance. He’s always got new girlfriends on the go on Snapchat, always posting about it he’s desperate for fame is what it is. His younger brother sadly died from commiting suicide last year. Joes 1000000% not the boy to become a stepdad over night 🤣🤣 I highly doubt this will last as he’s 100% doing it for attention. He got a girl pregnant from our town and forced her into getting an abortion not even two years ago and she let all his tires down it was big gossip 🤣 I wouldn’t be suprised if he’s messaging other girls on Snapchat behind her back. What the hell is she doing she’s a mother and the same age as me and I couldn’t imagine taking one of the local lads from the pubs here seriously! All the same desperation screams from this

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Cocoluna

VIP Member
Daily mail says he's unemployed. Rocking a Canada goose coat, dsquared jumper and gucci trainers tho so I'm assuming that means drug dealer.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Marshallmum1982

VIP Member
Every woman gets discharge. Yeah she shouldn't have left her knickers for everyone to see but she didn't deserve to be shamed for a bodily function by a bunch of misogynists.
Agree. Steph is a hot mess in a lot of ways but I always thought this was unfair. I did actually feel sorry for her being shamed like this on national TV.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
I’m just gonna say it. She’s selfish. She’s thinking of herself and putting her own wants before her son. Just because she feels like she needs a man to be happy does not mean that her little boy should suffer and be introduced to multiple men all who have previously played daddy. Now she’s got the new one at her sons birthday party and taking him round the shops on his shoulders, calling them double trouble. This is really not sitting right with me, I don’t understand how her family and friends don’t see how messed up this is. She needs therapy and lots of it before she enters relationship after relationship because she clearly has issues where she cannot be single because her mental health goes to pot whenever she’s without a boyfriend (which is never for long I may add) as soon as the next one is lined up she’s happy as Larry, positive quotes everyday, saying how good life is. It’s actually quite tragic and makes me feel really sad. I feel so sad for that wee boy and I really do feel sad for her too because this is no way of life. Jumping from one man to the next, needing a man in order to feel some sort of happiness. She needs to start putting her son first and think of his happiness and well-being rather than her own ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Gossipgirl9101

I genuinely think she has been trying to trap her exes by getting herself pregnant and I expect she will do the same again. Give it 3 or 4 months for her to work her way in with him and then expect the pregnancy announcement not long after. Someone should warn this poor lad...
Our this poor lad could take control of his own sexual health and use a condom to ensure she doesn't fall pregnant. Yes women can fall pregnant but we certainly aren't doing it by ourselves

Reactions: 31

ADBABE

Chatty Member
Is it really weird that she has a photo of the latest fella up …. Like a weird shrine? Just him on his own?
No what’s fucked up is that isn’t her fella it’s her fellas dead brother who she never even knew!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Lyndsay55

VIP Member
I don’t understand how just before Xmas posting about how upset she is about her little boy meeting/getting close to olly.. feeling mum guilt as I would imagine. To now be prancing about like that with him on his shoulders, there is something seriously wrong with this. I’m all for mums being happy, time for themselves etc but this whole thing is weirded why is none of her family asking what is going well m here!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I wouldn’t say he’s a bad person but just very creepy the kind of lad who would touch you up at a party. Still lives at home
With his mum never had a job for long just abit of a loser really. Can’t see it lasting more than a year or two once he’s got his fame.
I can’t believe how many lads she’s introduced to her son it’s actually disgusting!!!!
I waited a year to introduce my son to my partner after being single since he was born and even then it was a slow process her kid seems to have a new daddy every month.
how social services arnt involved with her I’ll never know she’s a disgrace. I bet they are both snorting the coke off her poor sons toy boxes. Absolutely vile.

• Heart
  • Haha
Stephanie Davies part 2.

Congratulations to @Lucyxxxx for the thread title 👏🏻❤ (tbf it was the only one I think but still 😂😂)

Previous thread https://tattle.life/threads/stephanie-davis.4792/

ETA the recap
Quick recap: Steph was with a lad, got pregnant and sadly miscarried. Suddenly they split up. Her poor kid Caben seems to get plunged into her relationships with promises of a new daddy.

Steph was stalked by a fella in a cagoule who hid by her bins or something. No one could hear what was being said for 3 days after cos Steph blew our eardrums with an overdramatic scream whilst watching her cctv.

She keeps setting the smoke alarms off and saying she's burnt the tea 🙄

Steph has been strutting about in some sort of sleeping bag coat looking like Pete Burns (RIP)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

jayne2240

VIP Member
A man you’ve barely been with 5 mins who has no relation to your child should not be seeing him naked nevermind carrying him around. Sorry Steph but you don’t know this bloke well enough to know what his intentions are, predators hide in plain sight we know this all too well. For a “step dad” to become comfortable enough with a child to help them bath/change can take years and sometimes can never happen, that’s fine, some might say it shouldn’t happen. If you don’t have any swimming shorts for your son, firstly GET SOME you can’t live that far from a shop and they’ll sell them, kids have swimming lessons all year round. Secondly, just let him in the pool in his underwear. He’s not 2 anymore he’s what? 6? He needs to be covered up in the garden and especially not shown in this state to thousands on insta. She’s unhinged, manic, and an unfit mother.

Reported.

• Heart

sheleg

VIP Member
I couldn’t leave my child for that long, least of all to go abroad for fake tits and a sex-fest with the village idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Mgc85

Soooo was Caben back in bed with her for one night then kicked back out? And in that one night did she probably tell him to forget about the lad then within 24 hours make him believe he’s his new father figure again? Cool cool, some therapists going to have an absolute field day unpicking all that confusion and trauma once Caben’s an adult.

• Sad
Reactions: 28