Steph Toms

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m shocked she hasn’t called the highlighter “ADHD”.

But between her rambling about her ADHD and now going on and on and on about having an ofra collab (booooring) I may have to unfollow before she makes me put a gun to my head.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's nearly 30quid too😭😭 I love ofra and bought the rodeo drive highlighter and I don't thinks that's worth 30 quid let alone Steph Tom's basic highlighter that looks the same as so many others

Reactions: 1
It's nearly 30quid too😭😭 I love ofra and bought the rodeo drive highlighter and I don't thinks that's worth 30 quid let alone Steph Tom's basic highlighter that looks the same as so many others
I agree OFra is nice but not almost 30 quid nice I just buy their minis from beauty bay when on sale. Shes insufferable atm with the adhd and this collab

Reactions: 1
why has she got a cookie? why is half of her face missing? why does she look a total dick? i have too many questions!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
why has she got a cookie? why is half of her face missing? why does she look a total dick? i have too many questions!
I hadn’t noticed the cookie lmao so I’ve gone to investigate - I also hadn’t realised she’s called the highlighter milk and cookies 🙈🤣

To be fair I only just realised in sept that I have ADHD and that’s due to lack of awareness in society. Appreciate it might be annoying if you are neurotypical and can’t relate but anything that gets the word out more about ADHD, especially the female presentation of it, is good. It could help a hell of a lot of people seeing her talk about it

Yeah I felt like she has made a bit of a joke out of it and since used it like an accessory!
Idk as I haven’t seen much of this content but that could be a defense mechanism to speak about it with some tone of humour... it’s tough to talk about it without people thinking you’re moaning. Like self deprecation.

She’s a bleeping prick now. She was so happy she was diagnosed and honestly I wouldn’t even trust the diagnosis. I know she went private but it all happened far too quickly. I don’t buy it and she needs to shut the duck up about it.
To be fair most people would be happy they are diagnosed because going through life not diagnosed and unaware is a massive struggle.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
It took her 3 days to sell out her highlighter, either ofra really stocked up on it or people don't really give a tit. I remember when YouTubers collabs would sell out in minutes

The name of the highlighter really puts me off and all those stupid pictures of Steph with half her face in a bowl of milk.

Highlighter already been restocked less than 2 days after it went "out of stock" 😴😴 definitely driving up false demand, not that I understand the demand at all its so boring and the same as a makeup revolution highlighter

Highlighter already been restocked less than 2 days after it went "out of stock" 😴😴 definitely driving up false demand, not that I understand the demand at all its so boring and the same as a makeup revolution highlighter
I agree and what a childish name 🙄

She has lost weight, that's the ADHD meds I think. Remember when everyone wanted on ritalin like Britney to lose weight? For someone who professes such low self esteem she does well with the photoshoots and modelling! I think she looks stunning in them, just can't equate her modesty with that style of photography.

Guys...the chicken nugget video!? What the actual!?
Grim. I never engage with polls in Instagram stories but I immediately voted hell no when she suggested making this video because I had to make sure I had done everything in my power to stop it happening. I’m honestly not sure why anyone would want to watch that. Or why she would even think of doing it. Just... what, why? Gross.

Reactions: 4
Grim. I never engage with polls in Instagram stories but I immediately voted hell no when she suggested making this video because I had to make sure I had done everything in my power to stop it happening. I’m honestly not sure why anyone would want to watch that. Or why she would even think of doing it. Just... what, why? Gross.
When she took the batter off and was just slapping processed chicken on her face 🤢🤢🤢
I had to turn it off, my face was like this the entire time -> 😖

• Sick
Reactions: 5
So disgusting not funny people are unable to afford food and there's her acting the twit

I feel like she’s trying to keep her viewers by doing increasingly more bizarre content. I think it’s probably going to have the opposite effect. I unfollowed a while back but I might have to have a look at this video 😂

Reactions: 3