Steph Toms

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like she’s trying to keep her viewers by doing increasingly more bizarre content. I think it’s probably going to have the opposite effect. I unfollowed a while back but I might have to have a look at this video 😂
She's what almost 30 and posting shite like that

Her review of the KVD foundation 🙄😴

25 mins long but could have easily been 10. Just kept repeating herself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I feel like she had already decided she didn’t like it before she’d even started the review because of the ‘hype’ but even then, all the reviews I’ve seen on it have been negative anyway. She put so much of it on that I’m not surprised it made her skin look textured. Not that you could tell because the macro shot wasn’t on the screen long enough (or actually in shot) to see all the texture she was trying to point out, which is the case every time she changes over to macro. Its actually pretty pointless.

Her macro camera is pretty pointless anyway cos all her lighting still blurs out her skin! A macro camera with natural lighting is what we need to actually see how a foundation looks!

Reactions: 5
She tries too hard to be different and act all edgy and cool. When in reality she is sad as duck and needs to grow up.

She tries too hard to be different and act all edgy and cool. When in reality she is sad as duck and needs to grow up.
Yea I’ll be honest I found her a year or so ago and really liked her as I thought she was a bit different and honest and I liked that bit recently, not so much! I struggle to watch her now as I just find her irritating and like you say it feels like she is trying to hard now to be different rather than it coming naturally! Also I can’t deal with everything being because of her ADHD! It’s great she finally got diagnosed and I’m sure it helps her having treatment etc but seriously not everything she says does or thinks is because of it! Some of the things she blames on it are just normal things loads of people do or think even without ADHD, it’s irritating after a while. All her videos are the same these days and I honestly can tell no different with that amazing camera set up she supposedly has! It looks exactly the same to me 🙄 the only person I watch who actually seems to show genuine, close up, real lighting video of her face is Soph and you can really see her skin up close and how things are sitting, and she doesn’t have all this fancy stuff!

Reactions: 2
She's cringe to watch and she just doesn't seem to evolved she blames it all.on adhd but it's bolloxs

i cant believe this thread is only on page 9 shes so annoying lol 🤣🤣all her videos are the exact same and the macro camera is literally pointless when you have professional lighting blurring any type of texture on her skin. also when she announced she had been diagnosed she said its not a big deal and wont be talking about it much but every single video since then she mentions her adhd. she drops something and its "oh thats my adhd for you" or shes rambling on and is like "im so scatty today i have adhd" like ok so do many people? but they dont mention it every 5 seconds

Reactions: 6
She's so bloody boring as well she has literally no personality. I'm not surprised she's on page 9

Reactions: 3
i cant believe this thread is only on page 9 shes so annoying lol 🤣🤣all her videos are the exact same and the macro camera is literally pointless when you have professional lighting blurring any type of texture on her skin. also when she announced she had been diagnosed she said its not a big deal and wont be talking about it much but every single video since then she mentions her adhd. she drops something and its "oh thats my adhd for you" or shes rambling on and is like "im so scatty today i have adhd" like ok so do many people? but they dont mention it every 5 seconds
So glad it’s not just me who can’t see any difference with that bloody macro camera she keeps going on about!!! I literally don’t know why she bothered with that whole new set up as I honestly can’t see any difference! Sophdoeslife just turns her ring lights off and shows you her skin in natural light and you can see things so much better!!!

Reactions: 4
Totally agree about the macro lense. Nothing is more annoying than when youtubers are having a paddy about how bad the make up or foundation is when it looks absolutely fine on camera. I feel like Steph says this in most videos and you can't see what the hell she is talking about .

Reactions: 7
Been watching her videos for a few years and there has been nothing happening for so long now. The odd advert, lots of adhd and grief talk. No idea how she fills her day!

• Haha
Does she ever disclose her ads in her videos? The one tonight had no AD in the title… I’m new to watching her content and I do quite like her but just noticed that any video that has an ad in it that I’ve seen hasn’t had it in the title :/

Steph talking about getting botox in her jaw as she clenches her jaw due to stress (same but I use a teeth guard thing and mindfulness as cringe as that sounds). So of course that was me TRIGGERED. WHAT IS SHE STRESSED ABOUT? She records herself getting her nails done, takes photos while she plays video games winking with her tongue out to the side and doing a v sign like my 6 year old. And she sleeps during the day and watches netfkix half the night and So mUCH streSS. Arghhh are you kidding me/us????!! It was sad about her mum but what has she got to be stressed about? Anxiety i get, it doesn't need a trigger but stress? So triggered.

• Sad
Steph talking about getting botox in her jaw as she clenches her jaw due to stress (same but I use a teeth guard thing and mindfulness as cringe as that sounds). So of course that was me TRIGGERED. WHAT IS SHE STRESSED ABOUT? She records herself getting her nails done, takes photos while she plays video games winking with her tongue out to the side and doing a v sign like my 6 year old. And she sleeps during the day and watches netfkix half the night and So mUCH streSS. Arghhh are you kidding me/us????!! It was sad about her mum but what has she got to be stressed about? Anxiety i get, it doesn't need a trigger but stress? So triggered.
I'm not the biggest fan of Steph or influencers for that matter, but I think it's unfair to assume she has nothing to be stressed about. You have no idea what goes on in her life beyond the content that she chooses to upload (and it will be lighthearted content, as that's pretty much her job, so she has to do it for the views).

Reactions: 12
I'm not the biggest fan of Steph or influencers for that matter, but I think it's unfair to assume she has nothing to be stressed about. You have no idea what goes on in her life beyond the content that she chooses to upload (and it will be lighthearted content, as that's pretty much her job, so she has to do it for the views).
my biggest problem with that is that she often says that sorry there won’t be a video today cause I couldn’t finish the editing in time but the day before she was like 5 hours live on twitch

my biggest problem with that is that she often says that sorry there won’t be a video today cause I couldn’t finish the editing in time but the day before she was like 5 hours live on twitch
I agree with that, I can agree that she's unreliable or lazy with her job/content, but what I was trying to say is that's it's unfair to say that someone has nothing to be stressed about, without knowing the ins and outs of their lives.

I think its the idea that they have that YouTube is a job. But suppose that's just me being old fashioned in that recording yourself doing make up and stuff isn't a real job. Just grumpy and stressed with my own job involving work and hard things and studying and children and finances and trying to be a strong independent career woman and role model and cook and cleaner and tattle reader.😅 It's all relative isn't it as I'm sure people dying in India wonder what I have to be stressed about.

I think its the idea that they have that YouTube is a job. But suppose that's just me being old fashioned in that recording yourself doing make up and stuff isn't a real job. Just grumpy and stressed with my own job involving work and hard things and studying and children and finances and trying to be a strong independent career woman and role model and cook and cleaner and tattle reader.😅 It's all relative isn't it as I'm sure people dying in India wonder what I have to be stressed about.
I can completely understand where you're coming from as when I compare my life to these influencers (hence why I said I'm not a fan of them) I get really frustrated because I would love to film myself doing make up for a few hours and get ££££s for it and call that my job, plus get free gifts/trips and all of the other perks! 😅
But I think no matter how fantastic or easy someone's life might seem, still shouldn't assume that they should be happy and that they have nothing to stress about. Lives are rarely as perfect as they appear on the surface 😊