Steph Toms

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Steph talking about getting botox in her jaw as she clenches her jaw due to stress (same but I use a teeth guard thing and mindfulness as cringe as that sounds). So of course that was me TRIGGERED. WHAT IS SHE STRESSED ABOUT? She records herself getting her nails done, takes photos while she plays video games winking with her tongue out to the side and doing a v sign like my 6 year old. And she sleeps during the day and watches netfkix half the night and So mUCH streSS. Arghhh are you kidding me/us????!! It was sad about her mum but what has she got to be stressed about? Anxiety i get, it doesn't need a trigger but stress? So triggered.
Grief can be a trigger of stress. There's no knowing how emotions might effect us. Idleness can also create stress/anxiety. So maybe she's anxious and it's led to stress because like you said, she has a dormant lifestyle.

Reactions: 1
Isn't she building her dream home with her boyfriend that's probably quite stressful tbf. Also her YouTube doesn't actually seem to be growing so maybe she's realising that actually she's not in the most sustainable career

Does anyone know what’s happened with her collab with Ofra? I think I missed out on a load of tea.
first, she just said it was cancelled. then, someone asked about it 2 days or so ago on an insta Q&A and she said she had a video to post about it and that she was nervous to post but it would probably be up that day. it hasn't materialised yet.

it's has to be to do with the CEO being outed as a white supremascist on social media though.

Reactions: 6
Damn, I'm so out of the loop with makeup news since not wearing much during lockdown.

I googled ofra and it seems the product exists and is on beauty bay, so I guess timing was unfortunate in a sense that you can buy the product but she doesn't want to promote it. And a lot of people won't want to buy now either.

I read the founder has been ousted so maybe she's waiting for everything to die down.

I think she was about to release another product with them and has cancelled that colab. I'm not her biggest fan but I do admire her for this. She must be gutted.

Reactions: 8
I'm not a steph fan but she did release a statement very quickly after and has cancelled another collab. At least she did something with her platform other influencers seem to keep quiet

Reactions: 4
I’m baffled as to how she only has 10 pages on here 😂😂😂 I feel like its just me who finds her so irritating

Reactions: 7
It's a shame for her because it's not just any old collab, it's a brand and product she's been praising for years.

Reactions: 6
It's a shame for her because it's not just any old collab, it's a brand and product she's been praising for years.
Yea it's a crap situation for her I mean she could of done the mur thing so many others did but waited for Ofra took ages for her to get her own code and collab and now this. I do think she has handled it all very well

Reactions: 2
Thanks to those who answered my q! I can’t believe it, what a damn shame! I feel for her and I hope soon enough she’ll get a collab with a decent company. She should upload the video though, ready for the teaaaaa

Thanks to those who answered my q! I can’t believe it, what a damn shame! I feel for her and I hope soon enough she’ll get a collab with a decent company. She should upload the video though, ready for the teaaaaa
She did upload the video, a week or two ago.

Soooo nothing else on our Steph? I have finally watched her video about why she’s not doing her collab with ofra. I think she came across very well tbf. Maybe should have done more research on the brand and the owners but good for her doing this video.

I think she only left Ofra because as she said many people was tagging her on the "news" and she preferred to leave before getting dragged into the scandal, not because of values issues but as a business decisions, many times she did undisclosed sponsored videos.
She said everyone is entitled to have their own opinion and political views but then she dumps the brand because they are Trump supporters? Many of the brands she uses are terrible but she doesn't mind. I randomly checked her youtube channel after a year and her content became quite tit

Her YouTube is at a standstill growth wise she's not really niched and her looks aren't that great. She's done a lot of showcasing some newish indie brands that popped up last year think that was for her own gain than theirs

Personally I thought her apology/ video coming away from ofra was rubbish and wishy washy

New to this thread, hi!!
Did anyone else find YT video talking about her tattoos really uninteresting? I love hearing people’s tattoo stories but felt like she was just rambling on for the sake of it and saying the same thing about them all, plus they all look the same too. Also, sorry but you can’t talk about having a ‘high’ pain threshold when your tattoos have all taken 45 min or less 😂

I’m baffled as to how she only has 10 pages on here 😂😂😂 I feel like its just me who finds her so irritating
I used to like her but I find her extremely irritating now!

New to this thread as tbh I actually quite like Steph!

I do however see the points about the macro lense but I don’t think she uses the beauty filter someone accuses her of, I just can’t ever see clearly what she’s talking about however sometimes you can see the makeup breaking up around her nose etc but yeah in general with most YTs I don’t get the macro lense when they have so many lights on, bit pointless.

I started stephs YT aaaaages ago and fell out of love with it a bit as I did find her content repetitive but lately I’ve gone back to it and I think there’s such a difference in her even over the last few weeks/months! In some of her old stuff she just sounds flat and a bit low and not really that into it whereas lately she seems a bit more enthusiastic so I hope that means she’s getting back on track!

I understand her content is repetitive but I think when you’re in that low mental place you really just dont

Reactions: 4