Steph Claire Smith & Laura Henshaw / kic.app

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else find Steph's Mother's Day post a bit rich? Almost like she's trying to convince us (or herself) how much she loves motherhood.

Anyone who watches her stories would see how much she complains about being a parent and all that it entails.
Yup… and as someone who also doesn’t particularly enjoy motherhood, I see right through it

Reactions: 4
Did she go to the doctor for a common cold expecting antibiotics? She’s a twit
Haha right? She put up a poll on whether to go to the G.P for her runny nose and blocked ears. The poll results when I checked were a huge majority saying No, just ride it out. And she went anyway 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Sorry but this looks so dried out and gross 🤢 Also only Steph would be dumb enough to try and advertise a meal buy adding on avocado to it when it doesn’t come with it, she’s just proving it’s not enough on its own and contradicting the whole point of posting about it

Attachments

• Haha
I think it’s funny that they try to take an credit or clout for the dinenamic meals..they’ve literally just slapped the brand on a few retired flavours and hoped that the association with KIC will sell them… it’s very clear the girls did no more than taste them and “approve”..

Sorry but this looks so dried out and gross 🤢 Also only Steph would be dumb enough to try and advertise a meal buy adding on avocado to it when it doesn’t come with it, she’s just proving it’s not enough on its own and contradicting the whole point of posting about it
I thought it looked dry as hell and very beige - kind of like Steph & Laura’s personalities

• Haha
Reactions: 7
KIC is a very weird brand, it’s all over the show. Protein bars (with very average macros), salad dressings, pasta made from lentils, now ready meals. The only unifying factor is that it’s all diet food, despite how Steph and Laura now preach that they don’t restrict eating.

It’s very disingenuous to say “oh no I eat whatever I want!” when you evidently don’t eat carbs, you make a “burger bowl” for dinner which is mince on lettuce, you have a protein shake for breakfast, and so it goes on.

Reactions: 14
Steph, if you’re so sick your blowing your nose on Harvey’s nappies in the car, then maybe don’t go out and in a podcast room with people who you’re probably going to spread your cold too? She’s so so self absorbed it does my head in.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 9
1000047606.png

Tell me you're spineless and can't form your own opinion without telling me... 🙄

Reactions: 9
Laura ran her first half marathon, quick Steph, how are you going to try and make it about you again?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
IMG_7816.png
im really confused by what they thought parenting would be. did they have any prior knowledge on toddlers before having a kid? seems like they didn’t.

Reactions: 22
View attachment 2944927im really confused by what they thought parenting would be. did they have any prior knowledge on toddlers before having a kid? seems like they didn’t.
I'm convinced she has never met a baby or toddler before Harvey. Every "issue" she has had, whether it's his sleep or behaviour, prefering a particular parent, could all be quashed by a quick google search.. where she would see it's completely normal and babies aren't perfect little robots.

Reactions: 18
You’d think with more resources than most, she’d be all over this tit. Toddlers can be tiny arseholes - there’s no time/age limit to when that stops. Little people are in such a huge formative, developmental time and when you’ve got head parents with little patience, it’s a recipe for disaster. Also, maybe Harvey doesn’t like Josh for a reason 🤔

Reactions: 11
He just favours his mum when she’s around because he barely gets to see her. The therapist will recommend quality connection time, that she doesn’t want to give. Imagine your mum choosing to take G banger thirst trap pics by the pool instead of hanging with you

Reactions: 20
He just favours his mum when she’s around because he barely gets to see her. The therapist will recommend quality connection time, that she doesn’t want to give. Imagine your mum choosing to take G banger thirst trap pics by the pool instead of hanging with you
Spot on 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions: 8
I'm convinced she has never met a baby or toddler before Harvey. Every "issue" she has had, whether it's his sleep or behaviour, prefering a particular parent, could all be quashed by a quick google search.. where she would see it's completely normal and babies aren't perfect little robots.
Exactly. And kids have no impulse control until 4 minimum, so they will hit and kick etc. Having a parent preference is on par with his development and a good sign that he’s growing and developing properly, along with everything else she doesn’t bother to research!

Reactions: 10
I’m confused isn’t Josh the stay at home parent? So how does Harvey act all day when she’s at work?

Reactions: 5
I used to think you guys were harsh on her parenting posts but my god I see what you all mean. She really doesn’t like parenting, or if she does she’s not communicating it very well

poor little Harvey

Reactions: 7