Steph Claire Smith & Laura Henshaw / kic.app

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well her story about having a quality alone time trip with Josh with no interruptions was a little misleading lol. She's on a paid trip, spending her days filming herself doing activities with other influencers. She's essentially working while he tags along.

Reactions: 10
I feel for Harvey, being unwell. But we don't need a play-by-play. A story yesterday to let us know he was sick and has been since before they went away. A story about them napping together. A story this morning letting us know he's so sick he couldn't finish his porridge. A story with sad Harvey in a fort. Then multiple stories about how bad his sleep has been while sick and how bad they have been sleeping because of it (having to sleep in bed with him). Then one to let us know he was going to the doctors again later. Then one telling us the results from the Doctor (chest infection). Then one of Harvey asleep in the car. Then one of Harvey asleep on Steph.

Yeah, we get it. It was bound to happen once he started daycare and started picking up all the germs. Is this like his first big sickness and that's why she's making it into such a saga? Because it's gonna be a long couple of years ahead if this is how she reacts everytime he catches something.

Reactions: 12
Sheā€™s going to get sick herself at the rate sheā€™s going - those stories where sheā€™s whining about him being sick, she spends the whole time rubbing her hands in her eyes/around her mouth.

Also there is nothing wankier than referring to your child as ā€œHaitchā€ šŸ˜‚ everyone knows his name, itā€™s not like theyā€™ve ever tried to preserve his privacy.

Reactions: 3
I get wanting your toddler to sleep or stressing when their pattern changes, I really do - but Steph is OBSESSED with him sleeping through the night? So much commentary around his sleep and also when heā€™s sick

girl go with the flow a bit, they sleep when they sleep. Being tired is part of parenthood you donā€™t have to analyse every night or panic because he has a crappy few weeks.

also even for the mum followers like me who enjoy the parenting content, itā€™s getting a bit much now šŸ„± Iā€™m noticing how highher expectations seem to be of him, or at least thatā€™s how sheā€™s coming across

Reactions: 12
I get wanting your toddler to sleep or stressing when their pattern changes, I really do - but Steph is OBSESSED with him sleeping through the night? So much commentary around his sleep and also when heā€™s sick

girl go with the flow a bit, they sleep when they sleep. Being tired is part of parenthood you donā€™t have to analyse every night or panic because he has a crappy few weeks.

also even for the mum followers like me who enjoy the parenting content, itā€™s getting a bit much now šŸ„± Iā€™m noticing how highher expectations seem to be of him, or at least thatā€™s how sheā€™s coming across
Yes, I canā€™t really follow when someoneā€™s still whinging about toddler sleep. Itā€™s probably also a shock because sheā€™s the main breadwinner - but seriously some perspective. I donā€™t think some people really grasp how kids operate. The expectations of people nowadays of young kids is absolutely batty. I think a lot of people are remembering kids older than these ages, so think theyā€™re more independent or sleep better than they actually do.

Reactions: 9
Has anyone listened to Steph interview with Indy Clinton
I listened this morning. It was mostly around why she started KIC, parenting, and of course meeting Taylor Swift.
The only nugget of new info was while Josh is a stay at home Dad, Harvey is in daycare 2 days a week and with his grandparents one day a week. So Josh has 3 days to ā€œtinker around and manage their propertiesā€

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I listened this morning. It was mostly around why she started KIC, parenting, and of course meeting Taylor Swift.
The only nugget of new info was while Josh is a stay at home Dad, Harvey is in daycare 2 days a week and with his grandparents one day a week. So Josh has 3 days to ā€œtinker around and manage their propertiesā€
Wow, so he has three whole days to himself. I wonder why Steph is the one having to get up early with Harvey every day and dealing with the overnight wakes. To the extent that she's ignoring him to get some time to herself. It kind of makes me see things in a different light now.

Reactions: 4
Wow, so he has three whole days to himself. I wonder why Steph is the one having to get up early with Harvey every day and dealing with the overnight wakes. To the extent that she's ignoring him to get some time to herself. It kind of makes me see things in a different light now.
yeh wtf

Sheā€™s said before she does Harvey 2/3 mornings a week before work so she can see him and so Josh can go to the gymā€¦she just complains about it every single time so it seems like sheā€™s doing it all lol. But she ainā€™t

• Haha
Reactions: 9