Steph Claire Smith & Laura Henshaw / kic.app

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Steph is on Olivia Rogers podcast talking about body image and admitting she used to photoshop her pictures. Sorry, but I will never respect her stance on body image until she admits to the breast implants and explant

Reactions: 14
Has anyone listened to poddy and what does Laura say? Cause cba listening haha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has anyone listened to poddy and what does Laura say? Cause cba listening haha
Laura says at the start that she does have a desire to have kids, just not yet.
Someone else can correct me if I’m wrong, but her conversation with Dalton was basically ‘will we, won’t we’? Lol. As a couple they don’t outright say.

Reactions: 3
Lol did she make an entire Podcast about how Steph has put her off kids?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s really not that bright hey? What did you think it was about Steph? Did you not even bother to read the three sentence blurb? (Also I know I keep posting about this, but interesting to not it looks like she’s alone again tonight without Josh…)

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Another huge paragraph about Harvey not sleeping well. Do other two parent households not share the load or make arrangements like alternating getting up with the kids during rough stages? Josh on duty one night so Steph gets a good sleep, then Steph on duty the following night etc. They have more than enough room for one to get a good rest and there's no point both of them being up with him.

My partner works away so I do most of it (without actually posting about the rough nights on social media 😮). But once he's home were both in it together.

I noticed in a story during the week she said he was going down for his nap. I think that's causing a lot of his overnight problems. Lots of 3 year olds have dropped their nap because it affects overnight sleep.

Reactions: 12
The absence of Josh is so obvious now surely she will address it

Reactions: 9
I wonder if they are doing some kind of trial separation?
Their house is huge and has bedrooms on two levels..it really wouldn’t be hard to tag team the nights and let someone sleep. She’s such a princess about sleep I can’t see her willingly have baby number 2. I think they will be one and done if they don’t break up.
Both their parents have homes and holiday homes nearby. They could easily offload Harvey for a night or two to catch up on sleep, or even take turns to spend a night at their parents and bank some sleep up without Harvey disturbing.
He really needs to drop the nap if his night sleep is bad. Doesn’t take a genius to work that out, but pretty sure Steph is the type to think she knows best and dig her heels in because she needs the nap time to exercise when she’s home 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Poor kid is upstairs and locked in his room ALONE, whilst they/her/who the duck knows, sleep downstairs. He probably wakes up from a nightmare frightened and he knows he’s on his own. What a pair of inept, clueless dickheads

Reactions: 8
Poor kid is upstairs and locked in his room ALONE, whilst they/her/who the duck knows, sleep downstairs. He probably wakes up from a nightmare frightened and he knows he’s on his own. What a pair of inept, clueless dickheads
Don’t you know , if he has a nightmare he is expected to wake up and quietly read books in his room!

Reactions: 5
Strap in guys Stephs back on her “hair growth journey!” #premiumcontent 🙄🙄

IMG_1137.jpeg

How early does she put Harvey to bed? Seems like 7 or even earlier?
My 2 and a half year old doesn’t nap and goes to bed at 7. If he naps more than 45mins bedtime is a nightmare.
Harvey is definitely having way too much sleep.

Reactions: 7
My 2 and a half year old doesn’t nap and goes to bed at 7. If he naps more than 45mins bedtime is a nightmare.
Yea like last night it wasn’t even 7:45pm and she was bitching that she’d been trying to get him down for over an hour after bed time and had to leave 🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
She expects Harvey to nap and then go down "Seamlessly" as she put it in tonight's post, around 7pm. To sleep alone on his own storey of the house without making a peep and then to stay in bed quietly when he wakes so he doesn't disrupt her ME time workouts and journalling. I wonder if she told her therapist all of this, and what advice they gave her for her impossibly high expectations and selfish attitude.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I get it… I was devastated when my daughter dropped her nap but it was making a previous 7pm bedtime push out to nearly 9!

Reactions: 7