Steph Claire Smith & Laura Henshaw / kic.app

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think Steph and Josh are potentially split up? I saw her address rumours about it and ever since have been noticing things here and there (e.g no post from Josh on their wedding anniversary, instead a post about cars? On their stories they never seem to be together, like tonight it looks like she’s home alone, and the other night he posted him out- apart from that paid trip haven’t seen them together)

Obviousl this is just speculation, and not saying that if you don’t always post together it means you’ve split, but she seems to share everything and anything that happens on her stories, so I’m sure if they were together there would be way more photos of him on stories (like she used to) - probs just nothing but wondering if anyone else is thinking it too?
I have a girlfriend who’s in their wider circle of friends she’s said they’ve both cheated on each other in the past (before they got married). Nothing would surprise me

Reactions: 2
I have a girlfriend who’s in their wider circle of friends she’s said they’ve both cheated on each other in the past (before they got married). Nothing would surprise me
Omg! It always is those over the top people who post how much they love each other- wow how fake can she be!

Reactions: 4
I feel like she was super attracted to him due to his family money and wealth…but now she’s built her own business in Kic and is the breadwinner of the relationship there’s been a definite flip. I think the fact that Harvey is 3 and they haven’t gone for baby number 2 yet says a lot. ..

I only see her stuff pop up very occasionally but i would not be surprised. Such a weird vibe zero chemistry and surely she knows she is so far out of that sleazy little man's league.
Sleazy little man? What's the story behind that? I haven't been following her for long

Reactions: 1
For Mothers Day she sent Josh into the spare room so he could wake up with Harvey, then she spent the day having a “mums day out” without Harvey. She couldn’t dislike parenting more if she tried

• Haha
Reactions: 7
For Mothers Day she sent Josh into the spare room so he could wake up with Harvey, then she spent the day having a “mums day out” without Harvey. She couldn’t dislike parenting more if she tried
Hmm tell me you’re separated without telling me..

Reactions: 6
To me it sounded like they haven’t been living together, and he stayed over (in the spare room) so he could be in the house to take Harvey duty while having Harvey still stay overnight with her (don’t understand why Josh would need to be in the spare room to wake up early and be in Harvey duty…)

Reactions: 3
steph and josh went away for the Tacha PR trip not that long ago.
i just feel like (pretty sure she has spoken about it) they're in an era of "getting through life/parenting" rather than honeymoon/lovey phase

steph and josh went away for the Tacha PR trip not that long ago.
i just feel like (pretty sure she has spoken about it) they're in an era of "getting through life/parenting" rather than honeymoon/lovey phase
Hmm true, but also it was a paid trip, not something they organised themselves. They could have agreed to it a while ago, and then them posting for all we know could be super fake and just them trying to make everyone thing everything’s fine. I do find it interesting it seems to be the only time they’ve posted together recently, and it was for a paid ad…

Also, tell me this isn’t the post of someone desperate to make their own money because they’re splitting from their rich wife…

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Did anyone else find Steph's Mother's Day post a bit rich? Almost like she's trying to convince us (or herself) how much she loves motherhood.

Anyone who watches her stories would see how much she complains about being a parent and all that it entails.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did anyone else find Steph's Mother's Day post a bit rich? Almost like she's trying to convince us (or herself) how much she loves motherhood.

Anyone who watches her stories would see how much she complains about being a parent and all that it entails.
100% a bit rich, she barely spent any time with Harvey yesterday. Every opportunity she can, she’s away from him

Hmm true, but also it was a paid trip, not something they organised themselves. They could have agreed to it a while ago, and then them posting for all we know could be super fake and just them trying to make everyone thing everything’s fine. I do find it interesting it seems to be the only time they’ve posted together recently, and it was for a paid ad…

Also, tell me this isn’t the post of someone desperate to make their own money because they’re splitting from their rich wife…
imo she could have easily gone by herself (probs would have been easier considering josh could stay home with harvey).
steph has admittedly been obsessed with josh since she first met him. i can't see her breaking it off.

also josh's insta is giving mitch orval vibes

• Haha

Also not the first/main photo not even having Harvey in it, of course has to be a solo shot of her 😆 Does anyone remember that birthday post she did for someone (maybe a photographer) and she got heaps of tit for it because it was all photos of herself with him barely in any

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Waxes poetic about motherhood on a gratuitous post of … herself (I know she’s pregnant in the pic but whatevs). It’s on brand for Steph lol

Reactions: 9
Lmao Steph scared of blockout 2024.
She really didn’t have to do this. I actually don’t care to see fitness influencers (or any influencer actually) posting about tragedy and heavy stuff. I follow them for light fluffy stuff, not world news and their political views. It’s even worse if they’re posting now to avoid the blockout. And she kinda didn’t really say much.

Reactions: 10