Steph Claire Smith & Laura Henshaw / kic.app

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m confused isn’t Josh the stay at home parent? So how does Harvey act all day when she’s at work?
She has said in a podcast that Harvey is fine when it’s just Josh. But if he knows Steph is home then he fully rejects Josh. If that isn’t enough to shock you into spending time with your child, I don’t know what is? He’s literally craving his mum and she’s got no desire to engage with him other than the odd filmed moment for the gram. It’s sad

• Sad
Reactions: 12
It also doesn’t read like Harvey intentionally headbutted her - just that he was trying to dodge a kiss/hug from Josh. Kids are entitled to say no to physical affection, even from a parent, it’s pretty damaging to pathologise it like she is.

Reactions: 15
She doesn’t need to hire a professional to let her know that Harvey is “mean” (I’m not sure a 3 year old is capable of being mean?) to Josh when Steph is around because he misses her.

Reactions: 8
Too bad Laura’s ‘Do I really want to have kids?’ Podcast didn’t come out prior to conception…maybe Steph wouldn’t have had a ‘tick in the box’ kid if she actually did some research into what parenting entails and the sacrifices it demands…

Reactions: 11
View attachment 2944927im really confused by what they thought parenting would be. did they have any prior knowledge on toddlers before having a kid? seems like they didn’t.
I thought this when they were surprised Harvey didn't sit in the cinemas for the whole movie. everyone knows the first few movies are a write off when they're young!

Bingo the sympathy grab teary post
And again today… Laura is on TV talking about whether or not she wants to have kids, and hours later, we get this post from Steph about why being a mum is so great. Literally all she’s been doing is complaining about motherhood, but now Laura is discussing why she may not want to have kids, Steph has to bang on about why it’s so good that she is a parent. 1) couldn’t handle the spotlight on Laura and 2) had to change the narrative so she is the one “ahead” of Laura (as she always needs to have it). Tbh bit of a rogue move and definitely seems like a dig at Laura.

Attachments

• Haha
And again today… Laura is on TV talking about whether or not she wants to have kids, and hours later, we get this post from Steph about why being a mum is so great. Literally all she’s been doing is complaining about motherhood, but now Laura is discussing why she may not want to have kids, Steph has to bang on about why it’s so good that she is a parent. 1) couldn’t handle the spotlight on Laura and 2) had to change the narrative so she is the one “ahead” of Laura (as she always needs to have it). Tbh bit of a rogue move and definitely seems like a dig at Laura.
That's a very interesting take on it and I completely agree with it all! She couldn't even wait until next week to post it, it had to be the same day as Laura's TV interview to get everyone talking about her instead. She is the definition of a narcissist. It's the Steph show.

laura looks really different in the tv interview she did yesterday. can't put my finger on why!

Reactions: 2
I agree with the theory about Steph and Josh being secretly separated. Her stories last night about her therapy sessions and how she's now at a place where she feels happy and doesn't need regular sessions. I feel like they were to do with the marriage breakdown and now she has accepted it.

She hardly posts him anymore.
She used to always post them having coffee in bed in the morning or one of them dancing in the bedroom or going out on dinner dates. Now the posts with him in it are centred on both of them doing an activity with Harvey. Her usual morning posts are her and Harvey alone. It may also explain Harvey's change in behaviour towards them as he has realised life has changed. She's poating more negative things about Harvey because she's now having to spend so much time alone with him without Josh there.

Or maybe I'm reading too much into it 🤪

Reactions: 5
I agree with the theory about Steph and Josh being secretly separated. Her stories last night about her therapy sessions and how she's now at a place where she feels happy and doesn't need regular sessions. I feel like they were to do with the marriage breakdown and now she has accepted it.

She hardly posts him anymore.
She used to always post them having coffee in bed in the morning or one of them dancing in the bedroom or going out on dinner dates. Now the posts with him in it are centred on both of them doing an activity with Harvey. Her usual morning posts are her and Harvey alone. It may also explain Harvey's change in behaviour towards them as he has realised life has changed. She's poating more negative things about Harvey because she's now having to spend so much time alone with him without Josh there.

Or maybe I'm reading too much into it 🤪
There was also no anniversary post from him, and the Mother’s Day post was a big family photo, and not actually anything personal to Steph. Steph did do a anniversary post which was quite lovey, but that could also just be her being fake- wouldn’t surprise me if she’s trying to keep up appearances, but unlike her, Josh doesn’t care about adding to the fake narrative.

She also films herself quite a lot in the morning or night having dinner, and Josh hasn’t been in any of those posts for ages, looks to me like he’s not in the house (but I also could be reading too much into it lol)

So Steph goes away for yet another weekend and then on her way home from ‘work’ (that also involved a gym workout and a lunch), she stops at the beach to enjoy the view. What a deadset awful Mother - gosh she really loathes parenting

Reactions: 8
So Steph goes away for yet another weekend and then on her way home from ‘work’ (that also involved a gym workout and a lunch), she stops at the beach to enjoy the view. What a deadset awful Mother - gosh she really loathes parenting
I still maintain that she's no longer with Josh. She posted yesterday on her way home from the trip that she couldn't wait to see her boy. No mention of Josh. And that beach pic was a weird one. Not like her at all. I think she's definitely going through something big.

Reactions: 6
I still maintain that she's no longer with Josh. She posted yesterday on her way home from the trip that she couldn't wait to see her boy. No mention of Josh. And that beach pic was a weird one. Not like her at all. I think she's definitely going through something big.
Josh was with her, she’d posted a group photo on her story

She has said in a podcast that Harvey is fine when it’s just Josh. But if he knows Steph is home then he fully rejects Josh. If that isn’t enough to shock you into spending time with your child, I don’t know what is? He’s literally craving his mum and she’s got no desire to engage with him other than the odd filmed moment for the gram. It’s sad
Not defending Steph, but I think we need to be very careful about this rhetoric. I never see anyone saying the same thing about fathers when they are the main ones working.

Hi Steph! Glad you’re reading here and posted proof of life with pic of Josh

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not defending Steph, but I think we need to be very careful about this rhetoric. I never see anyone saying the same thing about fathers when they are the main ones working.
I wouldn’t say it unless it was obvious. SCS would rather take photos of the pimples on her ass cheeks then spend time with her child 😂

When she posts on the regular that she prioritises herself over her child, I’ll call it out - she states her and Josh barely have any time together (that’s bleeping parenting yeah) but there’s many weekends where they’re away without him. Can’t say I’ve seen, or heard a man openly say they leave their child locked in their room of a morning so they can prioritise themselves, or enjoy yet another weekend away then back it up with ‘me time’ at the gym, a lunch, then a stop at the beach at the end of the day and if they did, I’d bleeping baulk at that too

• Heart
Reactions: 13
IMG_3834.jpeg

What is this. I haven’t listened to the podcast they mention for this fight. Is it just DM headlines or did something actually happen

• Wow
Reactions: 4