Steph Claire Smith & Laura Henshaw / kic.app

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"outways" 😂

Seriously it's either with her and Harvey or her alone. Where is Josh? They are definitely not together.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Steph: complaining on stories about how hard it has been to get alone time (on their family holiday).
Also Steph immediately after: posts a whole carousel of photos of her working out ALONE.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've never seen a couple so desperate to spend time away from each other. Usually family holidays are to reconnect and spend quality time together. Not spending half the day tag-teaming so the other one can go off by themselves to exercise. Then after lunch Harvey would have his nap, and they would all finally spend a few hours together in the afternoon? That's if Steph isn't booked in for another treatment during the afternoon...

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Also having their three year old nap daily then wondering why he doesn’t want to fall asleep at 6pm. Are they dense? (Rhetorical)

Reactions: 19
Imagine going on a FREE family holiday, to two amazing resorts, and spending the whole time posting stories complaining about not being able to get away from your son enough

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
How much longer before she realises that a “Harvey Update” on all the podcasts is so bleeping weird. Stop!!! No one cares!!! I’m convinced she had never met a child until she had him, she is so shell shocked by normal behaviour and routines. Stop breaching his privacy before your “Harvey Updates” announce his bacne and wet dreams

Harvey content is definitely an attempt to cover up what’s really going on.. wonder if the trip was locked in a sponno deal before they split and now they are just doing their best to play happy families. The only pics we’ve seen of Josh are in transit or look forced. He’s totally there as a baby sitter so she can live her best life. The body checks and sooking about sleep seem to really cement she’s a one and done mum to me. Ain’t no way she’s going to sacrifice her temple again 😂..or sleep

Reactions: 11
Winging about having jet lag after a 5 hour flight from a place that had a 2 hour time difference, is the most SCS thing ever.
---
Harvey sleeps for 10 hours!
Steph STILL complains! 🙄🙄🫠🫠
I genuinely can’t believe how dumb she is- he went to bed at 6, surely you could have figured he would be up early? Like that’s a 10 hour sleep, which is long, but of course even if he sleeps well he will be up early if he goes down that early.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I’m still astounded by putting a 3 year old who has napped to sleep at 6pm…. Wtf. She is so dumb. Cut the nap mate and he will easily do 7pm-7am…

These influencers who get gifted luxury holidays for weeks on end, multiple times a year really have no business complaining about anything at all. They really are spoilt princes and princesses who have no idea how the majority of people live and work.

Reactions: 12
Looks like a lot of other people were put off by her being a spoil brat on holiday, and unfollowed. Also smiling at the fact that her only losing 4.242K followers in the last 30 days, is a 56.1% increase in her following trend, meaning that’s her doing well by her normal standards.

She also has an engagement rate of only 0.77%, that’s pretty shocking, even Sarahs Day, who constantly buys fake followers is at like 3% (which is also pretty bad)

Attachments

Reactions: 4