Steffilouiselynch / inside_the_white_house_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly! What happened to using her “platform” to promote breast cancer awareness? No attempt to fund raise or support others. She’s too busy changing peoples lives with her wee laser gun. 😂 Seems a trivial content compared to life outside the bubble of fakeness.
The only thing she is promoting is herself.

Reactions: 1
And there we have it! What a coincidence a shout out for a cancer charity after months of silence on the matter. Wonder what prompted that?

Reactions: 4
Wondering if these stories with discount codes should be marked as “AD” she was also doing “AD” for her tropic page before but doesn’t seem to be doing that again? I don’t know how it all works, I’m sure some of you will know way better than me!

Wondering if these stories with discount codes should be marked as “AD” she was also doing “AD” for her tropic page before but doesn’t seem to be doing that again? I don’t know how it all works, I’m sure some of you will know way better than me!
Don’t about AD thing but she’s gone all shy on IG. Account now private 🥱🙄 Plenty of rehashed interior shots on house page. Plenty of Avon, sorry Tropic Trash. 😂

Reactions: 2
OMG 😱……Tenerife but she looks fecking awful. Maybe the new front room update will cheer her up before the “op” whatever that is? She’s so secretive for a “digital creator”. What’s she up to??

OMG 😱……Tenerife but she looks fecking awful. Maybe the new front room update will cheer her up before the “op” whatever that is? She’s so secretive for a “digital creator”. What’s she up to??
BTW what happen to the faaaabulous hair weave or whatever it was? 🐴

In fact I’d go as far as to call her boringly boring with absolutely no content to engage with and therefore no relevance at any level.

Last edited:

In fact I’d go as far as to call her boringly boring with absolutely no content to engage with and therefore no relevance at any level.

I wonder how that poor girl, that she called out and “diagnosed” as having mental health issues, and her family are coping. Her only “faults” were apparently being a Tattler and she was victimised and demonised by the sainted one and her sheep. Disgusting. Have we all forgotten that horrific bullying that she and the muppet Beaker got away with? I’ve not forgotten and neither has her local community.

Reactions: 6
What’s everyone’s take on her recent post? Seems she’s had a bit of a reality check about how awful her behaviour was at times, saying her “values got a bit lost” seems like the understatement of the century. Not prepared to “expose any of her private life” but was more than happy to publicly shame someone else and has never owned up to her own crappy behaviour during that incident. Still comes across as the ultimate mean girl.

Reactions: 3
I don't follow her anymore because I don’t think she’s a particularly nice person. Having cancer doesn’t mean you can’t be an hole.

Reactions: 5
What’s everyone’s take on her recent post? Seems she’s had a bit of a reality check about how awful her behaviour was at times, saying her “values got a bit lost” seems like the understatement of the century. Not prepared to “expose any of her private life” but was more than happy to publicly shame someone else and has never owned up to her own crappy behaviour during that incident. Still comes across as the ultimate mean girl.
Too little too late. She’s just the same narcissistic show off but desperate to hide her nasty streak. Cancer or not she’s a dick.

Reactions: 3
Not sure how genuine her post is about taking time off to reflect etc as there were countless posts on her house page and presumably her skincare page - nobody is denying it’s horrific what she went through and I can’t imagine how that feels with having young children and your life ahead of you but it really seems to have brought out the worst in her and I for one, am glad if she’s recognised that.

She needs to be told that if you film it and post it on social media it is not an act of random kindness, it’s an act of calculated self promotion. Call it by its name FFS.

A few days ago she “offered” her donated and bought wigs, turbans etc to folk who asked for them. First come first served apparently. That’s all fine and dandy but just do it without all the fanfare of self promotion. Plenty of cancer related charities would gladly and quietly accept them and pass them on to those in need. Is the self promotion appropriate? I find it distasteful and questionable.