Steffilouiselynch / inside_the_white_house_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reinventing herself?

Her home account is so boring now she keeps sharing the same tit over & over again
Agreed. Everything is boring and bland. Same old same old on all these home pages now. Surely all the grey paint must be sold out by now. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can’t stand when she puts herself on it. She’s so fame hungry, her followers on her own account were dropping quite a bit.
Reckon she shot herself in the foot with the bullying episode over being “trolled” on here. Not so marketable after that vile video she put up so can imagine she’s not getting the same adulation from her followers now or attention from merchandisers. She’s a nasty one despite her sugary saccharine posturing.

Reckon she shot herself in the foot with the bullying episode over being “trolled” on here. Not so marketable after that vile video she put up so can imagine she’s not getting the same adulation from her followers now or attention from merchandisers. She’s a nasty one despite her sugary saccharine posturing.
I just don’t know how she thought that could have went any other way. She really showed her true colours with that one, basic mean-girl bully. I do hope the poster she terrorised is well and back with a new account!

Reactions: 3
Jeezus, just how long does it take to do up your front room? The content is as boring AF and now after all the numerous flashy holidays she’s only going to be able to use a wood burner to heat the house…..heating will be off! Is she trying to be relatable or is she just a trying wanna be. Perhaps her business backers are not doing so well. 🤔

Reactions: 1
So…..had she been waiting for expensive paint to be donated??? FFS just paint the fecking walls. Not grey woop woop……but beige. 😂🤣[/QUOTE]
And there we have it. A wee prproduct reveal!
And there we have it. A wee prproduct reveal!
So far it looks hideous but no doubt that’ll be the “chic look” that the eejits will praise.
No mention of cancer awareness these days. Even though it’s 1st of month. So much for using her “platform” for the cause.

So…..had she been waiting for expensive paint to be donated??? FFS just paint the fecking walls. Not grey woop woop……but beige. 😂🤣

So far it looks hideous but no doubt that’ll be the “chic look” that the eejits will praise.
No mention of cancer awareness these days. Even though it’s 1st of month. So much for using her “platform” for the cause.
[/QUTE]
Certainly looks like she was waiting for a freebie!

And……another wee holiday! My oh my how does selling beer and zapping hair pay for all these luxuries? It’s a mystery……🤔

That’s got to be one of the most depressingly bland and boring looking living rooms ever. 🤷‍♀️