Steffilouiselynch / inside_the_white_house_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve not looked at this woman’s insta for some time, however I came upon it the other day and can’t believe what a U turn she appears to have taken. Full of “meaningful quotes” etc. The whole content of her threads are now aimed at the cancer awareness and tips on dealing with “the journey” that is living with cancer. Still the perfect home and filtered photos give it the “pink brigade” look but I think she is trying. Some of the comments on here must have hit home and the realisation that her content at times was tone deaf. I’m hoping she’s resolved her outrage at being criticised and is learning to deal with the negativity that will come your way if you decide to put your life out there. She’s got a lot to learn about life but let’s hope she’s learned something from some of past ill advised and ill chosen decisions.

Reactions: 9
I’ve not looked at this woman’s insta for some time, however I came upon it the other day and can’t believe what a U turn she appears to have taken. Full of “meaningful quotes” etc. The whole content of her threads are now aimed at the cancer awareness and tips on dealing with “the journey” that is living with cancer. Still the perfect home and filtered photos give it the “pink brigade” look but I think she is trying. Some of the comments on here must have hit home and the realisation that her content at times was tone deaf. I’m hoping she’s resolved her outrage at being criticised and is learning to deal with the negativity that will come your way if you decide to put your life out there. She’s got a lot to learn about life but let’s hope she’s learned something from some of past ill advised and ill chosen decisions.
Totally agree. I did like her account until I saw what she did. It was the “tick tock” comment that did me to be honest as that was a shocking bullying tactic.

Reactions: 6
Sadly it looks like she’s learned very little but has resorted to the usual stereotypical behaviour of the pathological public narcissist that becomes addicted to the heady admiration that the Instagram platform brings to them. Whilst their grandiose behaviour is nothing new among the celebrity culture it is sad to see it permeate to the level where ordinary people have to justify their very existence by the constant “look at me” behaviour to boost their self esteem. Really there’s very little to see here other than an interesting take on how easily threatened the fragile ego of a narcissist is and how easily they can be provoked to aggressive reprisals.

Sadly it looks like she’s learned very little but has resorted to the usual stereotypical behaviour of the pathological public narcissist that becomes addicted to the heady admiration that the Instagram platform brings to them. Whilst their grandiose behaviour is nothing new among the celebrity culture it is sad to see it permeate to the level where ordinary people have to justify their very existence by the constant “look at me” behaviour to boost their self esteem. Really there’s very little to see here other than an interesting take on how easily threatened the fragile ego of a narcissist is and how easily they can be provoked to aggressive reprisals.

I couldn’t agree more ! It seems instagram breeds narcissist by the absolute bucket load!

Reactions: 3
Wow!!! I wish I could write so eloquently! All very true.

Reactions: 4
Have been reviewing this subjects posts for my research and will expand further soon. Strange how quiet she’s become regarding her cancer “journey” now. No posts about promoting awareness now only bland “on trend” interior design blurb. Very odd??

Reactions: 5
Have been reviewing this subjects posts for my research and will expand further soon. Strange how quiet she’s become regarding her cancer “journey” now. No posts about promoting awareness now only bland “on trend” interior design blurb. Very odd??
You are so right. I remember when I was diagnosed a few years ago following a young woman who had been diagnosed at same time (different cancer). She was used as the “face” of cancer (for want of a better phrase) by The hospital and was invited to loads of events - including Wimbledon. Now as a rule that wouldn’t bother me but as usual she was wealthy and a pretty girl so could have afforded Wimbledon easily. She got the all clear and guess what? Disappeared! Now I get that she has every right to move on with her life. Doesn’t sit right though. Will Steffie do the same?

You are so right. I remember when I was diagnosed a few years ago following a young woman who had been diagnosed at same time (different cancer). She was used as the “face” of cancer (for want of a better phrase) by The hospital and was invited to loads of events - including Wimbledon. Now as a rule that wouldn’t bother me but as usual she was wealthy and a pretty girl so could have afforded Wimbledon easily. She got the all clear and guess what? Disappeared! Now I get that she has every right to move on with her life. Doesn’t sit right though. Will Steffie do the same?
Indeed and that’s all very interesting and well observed from a member of the cancer community. I sense that there’s something or someone in her orbit who only wants perfection and now that the spectre of cancer is seemingly diminished would rather ignore any further hint of ugliness in their otherwise shiny and ultra perfect persona and return to business as usual. That’s the bog standard Instagrammer raison d’etre afterall. Just an observation.

I think the reel of her “exposing” her troll has been deleted?!
Not from her husband’s page/reels apparently. Perhaps he’s the driving force here and bears an unhealthy grudge towards any unflattering comments coming their way. I still find it a bit difficult to see their issue with people having negative views on their public airing of everyday life. Not everyone is going to like you in this life and putting yourself out there for all to see will result in adverse comments which is also known as freedom of speech and as long as no threats are made it’s all down to interpretation. There’s always a mask involved when being on social media platforms and eventually the mask will eat the face.

Last edited:
Indeed and that’s all very interesting and well observed from a member of the cancer community. I sense that there’s something or someone in her orbit who only wants perfection and now that the spectre of cancer is seemingly diminished would rather ignore any further hint of ugliness in their otherwise shiny and ultra perfect persona and return to business as usual. That’s the bog standard Instagrammer raison d’etre afterall. Just an observation.

Not from her husband’s page/reels apparently. Perhaps he’s the driving force here and bears an unhealthy grudge towards any unflattering comments coming their way. I still find it a bit difficult to see their issue with people having negative views on their public airing of everyday life. Not everyone is going to like you in this life and putting yourself out there for all to see will result in adverse comments which is also known as freedom of speech and as long as no threats are made it’s all down to interpretation. There’s always a mask involved when being on social media platforms and eventually the mask will eat the face.
I’ve just been and had a look and you’re right it’s still there. My guess is he tried to use it as engagement the same way his wife did and it hasn’t quite worked for him. It’s not had 2k views.
I swear people on instagram will use absolutely anything for engagement and content 🤷‍♀️

Well time to get back in the harness for us observers of the shiny, happy people who dwell in the la la land that is Instagram.
I’ve chosen to continue commenting on this young woman’s story as it intrigues me and works well as subject matter for my social anthropology studies. Although seemingly shallow and materialistic her life must be exceptionally stressful inasmuch as she tries so very hard to make her life one of effortless perfection with holiday after holiday and new business development alongside maintaining and upgrading her immaculate home which never shows any signs of normal family life that accompanies having children. Does anyone ever cook anything in that sterile kitchen? Then we have the cloud of cancer which must be absolutely devastating but seems to have been pushed out of sight. I hope she has a good therapist to whom she can unload the fears and reality of her situation. Unlike other cancer instagrammers she seem tone deaf to using her “platform” to raise awareness or even deal with the glaring fact that you cannot airbrush away this horrible disease and it’s all pervading fears. I feel a lot of other cancer sufferers must feel totally inadequate when they see her posts and stories and are bewildered and downhearted that they cannot reach her high standards . Perhaps they may feel shamed by her lifestyle in some ways. I’m sure this is unintentional on her part but worth some further thoughts…….anyone?

Reactions: 10
Well time to get back in the harness for us observers of the shiny, happy people who dwell in the la la land that is Instagram.
I’ve chosen to continue commenting on this young woman’s story as it intrigues me and works well as subject matter for my social anthropology studies. Although seemingly shallow and materialistic her life must be exceptionally stressful inasmuch as she tries so very hard to make her life one of effortless perfection with holiday after holiday and new business development alongside maintaining and upgrading her immaculate home which never shows any signs of normal family life that accompanies having children. Does anyone ever cook anything in that sterile kitchen? Then we have the cloud of cancer which must be absolutely devastating but seems to have been pushed out of sight. I hope she has a good therapist to whom she can unload the fears and reality of her situation. Unlike other cancer instagrammers she seem tone deaf to using her “platform” to raise awareness or even deal with the glaring fact that you cannot airbrush away this horrible disease and it’s all pervading fears. I feel a lot of other cancer sufferers must feel totally inadequate when they see her posts and stories and are bewildered and downhearted that they cannot reach her high standards . Perhaps they may feel shamed by her lifestyle in some ways. I’m sure this is unintentional on her part but worth some further thoughts…….anyone?
Completely agree! I admire the energy and effort she obviously puts it as I couldn’t get off the couch for 5 months and my house looked like a hellhole (the hubby and kids couldn’t see the mess).
I do have a problem with some of the “cancer” Instagrammers as they never give “warts and all” . It’s always so bloody perfect. Not real life 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
I was going to continue my observations of this woman’s Insta fluff but after reviewing her posts and reels I came across her husband’s reel which totally shocked me. He was allowing his toddler to poke a cat with some sort of wooden sword. I’m horrified that he would be happy enough to normalise the abuse of such a gorgeous creature by actually filming and posting . Teach the child know how to play with a pet kindly and appropriately and gently or before you know it he’ll be kicking it around like the disgusting footballer currently being reported in the news today. This should be reported to the RSPCA.

Jesus. What a bleeping poser. The fake hair is a joke and she and what’s his name…..oh yeah Beaker are sooooo cringe. Get a grip the two of you. Be humble and a little less smug. “Tick tock”….ring a bell?

Jesus. What a bleeping poser. The fake hair is a joke and she and what’s his name…..oh yeah Beaker are sooooo cringe. Get a grip the two of you. Be humble and a little less smug. “Tick tock”….ring a bell?
I knew this thread would be making a comeback soon. She can not pull off making those kind of reels at all, the last few have been bleeping mortifying.
Showing how much of a bully she is has made her so unattractive. Typical “mean girl”.

I don’t believe they haven’t bought followers on the house account. 50k+ followers and roughly 500 likes per post if yer lucky! Pull the other one!

What is her purpose? It’s just her promoting her selfish conceited self. Her account serves no purpose other than to show off and seek admiration for doing nothing.

I don’t look at her account at all anymore. She doesn’t deserve the traffic to her page. I see she has learnt nothing and still has zero self awareness as before !

What is her purpose? It’s just her promoting her selfish conceited self. Her account serves no purpose other than to show off and seek admiration for doing nothing.
Exactly! What happened to using her “platform” to promote breast cancer awareness? No attempt to fund raise or support others. She’s too busy changing peoples lives with her wee laser gun. 😂 Seems a trivial content compared to life outside the bubble of fakeness.

Reactions: 1