stefaniemccluskey “Happy Healthy Confident You”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a member at the moment & not sure when/if I’ll rejoin. Gyms are just the dirtiest places at the best of times & lot of members in there had trouble wiping down their sweaty equipment before Covid so I’m a bit wary of it all to be honest.

Reactions: 1
I’ll leave this absolute melter liar and fraud here 🙄🙄 10 years 🙊🙊 oh ok! At what level? Achievements? Merit? Success? Experience? Or just messing around WiFi another new ‘hobby’ in a bid to make new friends & gain attention? What an absolute joke! How she can write and publish this crap? As my friends and I always said her issues run deep and this gumf proves it! She absolutely should be called out? I don’t see one other male or female experienced and polished PT or sports person talk abut themselves this way? And that new gym looks VILE! Wonder why she left her old one? I’d love to know? Probably the same reason she can hang onto friends and calls people she’s known a few weeks ‘soul sister’! Always an alarm bell!

Also... clearly been reading here by stating it’s a BSc (not a diploma) and she actually has ‘long term clients’
Hi Stefanie! Welcome!

Another note! She absolutely is NOT qualified to offer metal health or life advice that I find vile and irresponsible! I hate when PT’s cross into this area it’s massively worrying & using it as a way to reel people in and take their money! Promising a healthier mental and physical life omg!!!! Wildly inappropriate I truly hope struggling people take actual medical and professional advice or medication and not some quick 6 week crap they have to ‘buy’ into from someone who does lunges in their garden, speaks to her phone all day and eats granola & eggs 🙄

Attachments

Stories from today offering up coaching and stating lifestyle coach, wtf. Why does she speak as if she’s always flying 😡

I swear down she doesn’t talk like that in real life, it’s a put on. Thats why she has people back up like, sooooo annoying all the fake ness., Anyone in the gym or who she works with will know rightly.
Not a member at the moment & not sure when/if I’ll rejoin. Gyms are just the dirtiest places at the best of times & lot of members in there had trouble wiping down their sweaty equipment before Covid so I’m a bit wary of it all to be honest.
I’m gonna get back to Flex myself tomara. Have a few reservations though regarding the cleanliness with this Covid, hand gel and find a wee corner on my own hopefully. 🤞🏻
What did you make of that retreat SM ran last Sunday? Joke the state of them not distancing and all over each other in that picture.

Stories from today offering up coaching and stating lifestyle coach, wtf. Why does she speak as if she’s always flying 😡

You are so right you know. She must have bought to many followers to start with.
Why if you were a premier trainer with a 23k following would you constantly be advertising? It’s endless. Nearly all good coaches with 8-12k followings are booked up and have waiting lists. Trust me I’ve been on the hunt to sort my lockdown grossness out 😛

Reactions: 2
😏 exactly. Am I being overly harsh though surely if you did as much training as her you would have a much better figure? Everything jiggles in her bikini.

Nope, she never been in shape like. Looks no different on Instagram than the last time I seen her in the gym.
The stories of the sprints, looks like her feet are glued to the track it’s that bad. 😢
You how have me aware of the constant put on fake voice for her stories. Awk give over 😡

Same, it’s so not sincere the voice.
The latest post 🙄 bubble bubble nonsense quote. I bet she regrets such a post “about not looking back” when at some stage she’ll be called out to validate her true/real following.

I’ll leave this absolute melter liar and fraud here 🙄🙄 10 years 🙊🙊 oh ok! At what level? Achievements? Merit? Success? Experience? Or just messing around WiFi another new ‘hobby’ in a bid to make new friends & gain attention? What an absolute joke! How she can write and publish this crap? As my friends and I always said her issues run deep and this gumf proves it! She absolutely should be called out? I don’t see one other male or female experienced and polished PT or sports person talk abut themselves this way? And that new gym looks VILE! Wonder why she left her old one? I’d love to know? Probably the same reason she can hang onto friends and calls people she’s known a few weeks ‘soul sister’! Always an alarm bell!

Also... clearly been reading here by stating it’s a BSc (not a diploma) and she actually has ‘long term clients’
Hi Stefanie! Welcome!

Another note! She absolutely is NOT qualified to offer metal health or life advice that I find vile and irresponsible! I hate when PT’s cross into this area it’s massively worrying & using it as a way to reel people in and take their money! Promising a healthier mental and physical life omg!!!! Wildly inappropriate I truly hope struggling people take actual medical and professional advice or medication and not some quick 6 week crap they have to ‘buy’ into from someone who does lunges in their garden, speaks to her phone all day and eats granola & eggs 🙄
Some of this is catty.
Though I definitely believe that offering mental health and lifestyle advice without being qualified or having a qualification is highly wrong and she does constantly offer this paid service. Unprofessional. Professionals in that field all have a qualification validation on website or instagram bio. Promoting and marketing mental health advice is a dirty/low approach as so many people are currently struggling with the effects of the pandemic and she is most definitely trying to target the struggling, weak, individual who is scrolling through Instagram.
Your point of experience is another valid one from above.

Some of this is catty.
Though I definitely believe that offering mental health and lifestyle advice without being qualified or having a qualification is highly wrong and she does constantly offer this paid service. Unprofessional. Professionals in that field all have a qualification validation on website or instagram bio. Promoting and marketing mental health advice is a dirty/low approach as so many people are currently struggling with the effects of the pandemic and she is most definitely trying to target the struggling, weak, individual who is scrolling through Instagram.
Your point of experience is another valid one from above.
A lot of what all of us has said is slightly catty because she has massively irritated and annoyed us all hence the thread even being started in the first place. Myself and my friends know her from years ago & the stories she makes up and lies that have been told so it definitely runs deep with me/us. I would never comment on her body shape, tattoos or other elements of what she looks like and I haven’t (aside from the fact her photo shoot images from years ago look NOTHING like her) but the buying her way to becoming some sort of business & conning brands and people all whilst playing the victim and ripping others off that I will voice and hopefully help expose to others. She does not pull the wool over our eyes anyway & we’ve said it for years after she constantly brings her ‘past’ up!

The new post 🙄 Her “tribe” all new friends as of 3-4 months max. Never seen them in the gym with her ever. How did they get friendly, be flaunting lockdown rules as you can see on their Instagram and also because she needs them. Come on you don’t get that close ever in a matter of months. Being used.

I do agree that this place can go off topic and get bitchy. Though it is for people with over 10,000 followers who put themselves out there and use their account for financial gain.
It is a place to vent and has called out and brought the attention to the public of people who buy, fake, not register ads’s and attempt to con people with them having to admit to it or pay back loyalties.
This thread shows its obvious that this girl is such 1 of these. Social blade, lack of likes to followers ratio and if you look through her page you can pretty much gain an exact time which is written about above when she added in high amounts to her following.

💯 Dead right, she’s trying to con the public it needs brought to light. Brought her up with the girls last night and the tattoo, omg the laughs it got 😂. We also came across the basketball throw, if you look it’s like 3 feet from the net. She musta just liked the look of herself doing it for the gram.

💯 Dead right, she’s trying to con the public it needs brought to light. Brought her up with the girls last night and the tattoo, omg the laughs it got 😂. We also came across the basketball throw, if you look it’s like 3 feet from the net. She musta just liked the look of herself doing it for the gram.
Just like the having a ‘leaving party’ as if she was relocating and moving away for the foreseeable instead of 10 weeks working, travelling and home again. It’s this type of self indulgent crap that sums her up. And also always for the ‘gram’ 🙄🙄🙄

OMG remember that. Where are all those “friends” now. What a joke that was, drama for the gram. The more I read this thread the more I realise what a player she is.

Leaving party uh, what’s this, what have I missed?
She went to do a camp America for 8 weeks or so then a bit of travelling. Hardly leaving the country for good and relocating and had a big song and dance leaving party ‘can’t believe I’m leaving etc‘ very very cringe and attention seeking. You didn’t leave you went away for a few months and came home lol That is not leaving, that is doing a bit of work and then having a holiday! She was back in the gym by September and still here now. That tit I find utterly embarrassing & self absorbed! And absolutely a total reflection of her & her self obsessed notions. Honest to god. I’ve had friends relocate to England for GOOD & have a few quiet drinks. 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Nothing surprises me, it’s an obsession obviously and feels the constant need to prove herself which means she has to live her life through Instagram. If u had bought a following I bet you would be propelled to have to do the same to warrant the following. That Siobh.ohagan thread is not much different to this one, people are starting to call her out and asking her to prove herself.

Just showed this thread to the lads in the gym. A full gather round my fone like, pretty unforgiving bunch, the place went into hysterics. They have been cutting her down for soooo long regarding Instagram if I’m honest like. The owner said she left straight up because she had 3 clients max like. They were like is the difference between a lifestyle coach and a pt mean you get no clients 😂

Just showed this thread to the lads in the gym. A full gather round my fone like, pretty unforgiving bunch, the place went into hysterics. They have been cutting her down for soooo long regarding Instagram if I’m honest like. The owner said she left straight up because she had 3 clients max like. They were like is the difference between a lifestyle coach and a pt mean you get no clients 😂
No doubt a laughing stock and also not tolerated by hard working PT’s who work hard for every like! I reckon 3 is 3 too many..... she seems to have to join forces with her latest soul mate to run anything with uptake. The fitness retreat day things at restaurants she did and the freebies she got to supply to customers were only given because she had 20k plus likes (fake) but still. She seems to want to rip off another female lifestyle I can help with your mental struggles who runs retreats up the north coast. Again very very dangerous territory to be advocating and selling and should always be left to the professionals. These girls honestly! If you were a decent successful PT you wouldn’t need to keep hopping about trying different tit and always thinking what can I do next.... your skill & talent & existing customers would ALL speak for themselves! They literally don’t know what to be at next & the motivational shite spewed from their mouths is just so cringe. It’s about fitness, let that talk & let that help aid whatever you’re going through in life! Your £80 plus retreats every 3 months will not fix anyone! Also.... anyone remember in lockdown SM ran an online thing and asked for ‘donations’ lolssssssss when most other PT’s were doing everything for free inline via zoom or IG in a pandemic & anything free could be found online by major worldwide PT’s anyway! I found that distasteful and down right begging! Using the word donation ... so it was a free program but donate what you feel I should get if you like my program?? You couldn’t write it you really couldn’t!!!!