stefaniemccluskey “Happy Healthy Confident You”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking back I’ve been a bit bitchy and got away from the point. Just caught up on this one again and it is very concerning that a “health professional” can 1. promote business through a bought following 2 Advertise, sell and run an event for 16/18 people with no social distancing and post on social media 3 continually flaunt lockdown measures and post about it. “yoga bird” also being very guilty of this. Surely the general public should be made aware of the health hazard associated with them. How can this be done?

Reactions: 1
How frustrating for him. What a joke no wonder she had to leave she was clearly a laughing stock. There is never good or return in copying Someone how pathetic taking advice yes but to rip off someone’s hard work is the lowest form. It must be exhausting having to always look over your shoulder and rip off others! The wrestling thing made me laugh.... first we have heard of this new skill! And always a trainee never an accomplished sports woman with a respectable back ground in anything with longevity, award or merit. I think she might have serious issues worse than we thought. She can’t seem to settle on one thing she has to have a bit of everything or every gimmick going. Her advice on her latest stories is also wrong. My two sisters play hockey and also rugby and are mortified for her. She maybe needs to stick to aerobic type classes and the basic level of any generic PT as she is exposing herself on every level now and trying to swim with the big fish. The description on that YouTube channel is not only fraud it’s a slap in the cheek to any decent hard working experienced trainer or athlete with a passion to be individual and honest. She knows no bounds this girl.
No actually you are wrong. If you go back far enough on her page she has some wrestling stuff posted. I do agree however that she’s just chasing everything for some instant fame or likes. She seems everywhere. Premier trainer seems very far fetched.

No actually you are wrong. If you go back far enough on her page she has some wrestling stuff posted. I do agree however that she’s just chasing everything for some instant fame or likes. She seems everywhere. Premier trainer seems very far fetched.
Apologies.... hard to keep up at times whatever next with her & strange to focus on that small period in her career to quote on 😝😝

On her Alice in wonderland tattoo it says ‘curioser’ instead of ‘curiouser’. She worked in my gym years ago and it used to do my head in 😂

Reactions: 3
Oh that’s toooo good. I’m PMSL. What gym was that she worked at? Have you read any of the above, premier trainer? Did she train many people people?

It was a Fitness First gym about 7/8years ago maybe more, she wasn’t a PT at the time. She just took some classes. I think Les Mills ones, circuits and spin. Was so long ago though.

What do you reckon about her insta following? Pretty faking if you ask me the more I look into her page.
Honestly can’t stop laughing about that tattoo. 😂

Typo noooooo f’n way like 😂 never noticed that ever. This will be a funny 1 for the gym. 😂 Picture is flattering no doubt about it 🤔

Typo noooooo f’n way like 😂 never noticed that ever. This will be a funny 1 for the gym. 😂 Picture is flattering no doubt about it 🤔
Wouldn’t have even known it was her! Totally different person! 😏

On her Alice in wonderland tattoo it says ‘curioser’ instead of ‘curiouser’. She worked in my gym years ago and it used to do my head in 😂
Wtf 😂 a life long mistake. You couldn’t lie beside her knowing that, surely it would be far to hard to not piss yourself laughing every time.

OMG the misspelt tattoo is far toooooo hilarious. 🤣
My back is up, I really don’t want my girls growing up thinking people like SM so be looked up to. Yes I’m sad 😢 I’ve been looking through her whole profile.
If you look into her account she must have starting buying followers around November 2016 as she was consistently getting max 30/40 likes if even to all her previous posts up until then and then they started jumping up into 100’s. Someone needs to call her out publicly.

Just had a looksee myself. Great observation your right, content didn’t change yet likes went vastly up 🤔

I know I’m right 😛 too much time on my hands with furlough. Social blade spells it out.
Isn’t it funny she then started being a PT 2 months later. Planned, bought and cheated her way into the fitness industry. 😡

It was a Fitness First gym about 7/8years ago maybe more, she wasn’t a PT at the time. She just took some classes. I think Les Mills ones, circuits and spin. Was so long ago though.
Connswater? I trained there for a while before I moved across.

Stories from today offering up coaching and stating lifestyle coach, wtf. Why does she speak as if she’s always flying 😡

I know I’m right 😛 too much time on my hands with furlough. Social blade spells it out.
Isn’t it funny she then started being a PT 2 months later. Planned, bought and cheated her way into the fitness industry. 😡
You are so right you know. She must have bought to many followers to start with.