stefaniemccluskey “Happy Healthy Confident You”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No doubt a laughing stock and also not tolerated by hard working PT’s who work hard for every like! I reckon 3 is 3 too many..... she seems to have to join forces with her latest soul mate to run anything with uptake. The fitness retreat day things at restaurants she did and the freebies she got to supply to customers were only given because she had 20k plus likes (fake) but still. She seems to want to rip off another female lifestyle I can help with your mental struggles who runs retreats up the north coast. Again very very dangerous territory to be advocating and selling and should always be left to the professionals. These girls honestly! If you were a decent successful PT you wouldn’t need to keep hopping about trying different tit and always thinking what can I do next.... your skill & talent & existing customers would ALL speak for themselves! They literally don’t know what to be at next & the motivational shite spewed from their mouths is just so cringe. It’s about fitness, let that talk & let that help aid whatever you’re going through in life! Your £80 plus retreats every 3 months will not fix anyone! Also.... anyone remember in lockdown SM ran an online thing and asked for ‘donations’ lolssssssss when most other PT’s were doing everything for free inline via zoom or IG in a pandemic & anything free could be found online by major worldwide PT’s anyway! I found that distasteful and down right begging! Using the word donation ... so it was a free program but donate what you feel I should get if you like my program?? You couldn’t write it you really couldn’t!!!!
This is my issue with her and why I started this thread. It was just blatantly obvious once you look through her page that things don’t add up and that her following is bought. Awful likes on posts, if you look at Gemma Garrett with 8000 less followers gets minimum x2 and usual x3 for her posts than this girl and some of her posts are very similar in kind. People work hard and put out good products to gain likes and up their profiles the honest way and she has just gone out and tried to cheat, con and deceive the general public into thinking she’s something she’s not by buying hers. Low low behaviour. Needs addressing and people to start calling her out and demanding some analytics of her profile to prove I/we are wrong. She also had a total disregard for the general public health and well being by constantly ignoring social distancing and lockdown rules. The camp retreat that is pictured above is a prime example, making money at the expense of are general health 😡 and all from someone that promotes HEALTH. 🙄

Reactions: 1
This is my issue with her and why I started this thread. It was just blatantly obvious once you look through her page that things don’t add up and that her following is bought. Awful likes on posts, if you look at Gemma Garrett with 8000 less followers gets minimum x2 and usual x3 for her posts than this girl and some of her posts are very similar in kind. People work hard and put out good products to gain likes and up their profiles the honest way and she has just gone out and tried to cheat, con and deceive the general public into thinking she’s something she’s not by buying hers. Low low behaviour. Needs addressing and people to start calling her out and demanding some analytics of her profile to prove I/we are wrong. She also had a total disregard for the general public health and well being by constantly ignoring social distancing and lockdown rules. The camp retreat that is pictured above is a prime example, making money at the expense of are general health 😡 and all from someone that promotes HEALTH. 🙄
Agreed on every level. Her IG has never ever made sense we clocked it years ago when she appeared as a sudden ‘PT’ with thousands of followers yet we hadnt heard much of her for a while. We just always chatted amongst ourselves about it! And any company or person she tags never ever ever gets a like she’s so irrelevant! Also the begging for donations during lockdown down and my income vanished but I’ll post my new car (probably on tick but still) for the gram and tag the brand as I travel around Galway. Which is it? Needing donations or flaunting a new car Lol & never ever known anyone to eat out so much buy snacks and constant coffee and lunches but needs donations during a pandemic pleading the pity party card? Seems she was out having coffee more than clients if what the other gym goers who knew her have said! She left that gym for a reason and that was clearly a big part of it! There must also be some jealousy issues there in regards to other busy successful PT’s who work hard keep it simple & reap the benefits, if she is ripping them off and then ripping off others ideas for retreats there are serious issues she maybe should address within herself before asking for money to fix everyone else’s mental being and lifestyle! She must be exhausted looking over her shoulder all the time checking everyone else out instead of being able to make a living out of a talent & craft that comes naturally. For that we do feel sorry for her. It must be a burden. But cheating restaurants into meals and companies into freebies & drawing in other young women to work with her based on bought likes and shocking event & client track records that is shameless & very very conniving. Also pretty sad tbh like. A whole gym can’t be lying that she copied some other dude and was never busy. Hence the embarrassment made her move?? Or else something happened we would all love to know & because of what we do know from her past we would absolutely NOT be shocked! These people need called out BIG TIME!!!!

Last post 🙄 no wonder she has a tattoo not spelt right, they are CLIFFS not another day another mountain. Mountain hashtags and not a single mention of a cliff 🤪
It’s all so predictable and jumping on the bandwagon of visiting sites to gain likes. Why has it taken her so long to go to these places, why only in the last 3 months, you don’t at 29 just fall in love with beauty spots. Seeing she talks and posts about her life she would have had previous posts if this wasn’t the case. Except for the obvious, instalikes. Why not post some fitness advice for your “followers” that’s what your mantle is. I’m sorry but I wouldn’t even want trained for free from her.

Yes your so right like, I remember her asking for donations for house workouts and giving out she was skint. Another case of deceiving people. They are proper adding up now. Then a matter of weeks later the new car arrives, no doubt that self employed bounce back loan has took care of that there 1. Il do some more hoking when I’m in the gym though I’d say she was just getting embarrassed with having no work or clients and thought she’d try her luck at another place.
Mountain post is no surprise, in the rush to insta post she can’t even get the place right.

Yes your so right like, I remember her asking for donations for house workouts and giving out she was skint. Another case of deceiving people. They are proper adding up now. Then a matter of weeks later the new car arrives, no doubt that self employed bounce back loan has took care of that there 1. Il do some more hoking when I’m in the gym though I’d say she was just getting embarrassed with having no work or clients and thought she’d try her luck at another place.
Mountain post is no surprise, in the rush to insta post she can’t even get the place right.
Latest post is another new way to fraud and con the internet and very common with these girls..... AIRBRUSHING!!!!! It’s like two different women! Not commenting on her body shape before anyone gets defensive I couldn’t care two d.....just pointing out the total difference and how her legs have grown 5 inches in two weeks! And again very very very different in the flesh like Gemma Garrett!

Attachments

A certain someone watching this thread, called out over her shape and now the skinny pic. 🤔😉 all be it an edited one. You don’t lose a stone in 2 weeks judging by the bikini overhang in the right hand picture. Legs are also made skinnier in left picture. Reaching new lows by now adding picture editing to the list of conning people. This site is brilliant bringing such people to light for what they are.

FM the gift that keeps on giving. Adding photo shopping to her list of deceiving conning behaviour like. Flaunting lockdown rules constantly. Running and profiting from a retreat with no social distancing. Blantant bought following. Lying about being skint, no income, wanting donations and then buying a new car. Obvious photo shopping herself anything else to add to this guys? How long before publicly being called out?
This girl really is a piece of work, disgusting.

FM the gift that keeps on giving. Adding photo shopping to her list of deceiving conning behaviour like. Flaunting lockdown rules constantly. Running and profiting from a retreat with no social distancing. Blantant bought following. Lying about being skint, no income, wanting donations and then buying a new car. Obvious photo shopping herself anything else to add to this guys? How long before publicly being called out?
This girl really is a piece of work, disgusting.
And after allllllll of this and more she is asking for money to help women with their mental health. I rest my case. Ffs

Attention seeking deceitful dishonest girl. God I’m so raging reading all this that we managed to get duped into giving her a free meal. Who really in the real world drives all that way and gets into a swimsuit at a waterfall for a photo? Wonder will she think as highly of herself when all the above is put to her?

Someone who usually lives their life through talking to her phone is very quiet all of a sudden! 🙊 I would be starting to sweat too if I were her......big time! The chat on so many other NI women’s threads about her all of a sudden shows her game is hopefully up...soon! #accountability

Reality of her being worked out like. The fakeness of her has come out for people to see now. Glad so I am.

Quiet 🤔 they are obviously so obsessed that they read this. This fake is next after that dose Tiffany. Bullying card will be out before long...🤣

Another has been watching this thread. Went to have a look at what was new and account is now private. Why now? 🤔

Eh come on like, if you had nothin to hide why would ya need to make your account private? Guilt, found out, all unravelling 😂

It’s a slap in the face for anyone that did use or give her free things/products. It’s just the kind, shameless, sneak off when called out. 🙄 can still watch on 2 accounts 😉

Aye so right that, if you had nothing to hide why go private? Sprint queen and barbell lifter queen again, non stop jumping around 🙄