stefaniemccluskey “Happy Healthy Confident You”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone follow or have any views on this girl.
Throwing this out there as her constant disregard for lockdown and social distancing has got my back up. Followed her for a good few months now and actually reached out to her regarding getting back to fitness, I may be entirely wrong though I’ve come to conclusion that she is a fake and regret my doing so now. I was advised to social blade her and she has a shocking reading, constant red data. Bought followers? Verdict?

I know her and also follow. She works out of the gym I go to. No way has she that following, she had next to no clients and was never busy. Ive done one of her classes/camps which only ever had a few goers each time and no atmosphere. She’s a laughing stock in the gym with most as she copies/rips this other trainer guy off to a T. It’s totally obvious and shameless, the exact same warm ups, exercises and order of them.
Yes i agree and have noticed her continuous disregard for lockdown also. 🙄

So knew it. Glad someone thinks the same.
Have you seen her stories from today? Mass group of people with no social distancing whatsoever. Absolutely disgraceful. Her mantle promotes “health”. I feel like reporting her, we are in the middle of a global pandemic and people are and have abided by rules for the greater good of our HEALTH and she is openly flaunting the rules and putting on Instagram. Utterly shameful.

😳 OMG just checked out those stories, how stupid can you be. You are right, shocking all together. Those make all the other things over lockdown seem like nothing.

I work in hospitality and we were running a promotion so reached out to a few “influencers” and gave her and a friend a dining experience. She contacted beforehand saying she had a big following (the usual) and that she would do her thing regarding social media. Tagged post and story and we got absolutely no traction from her whatsoever. When you look at her post likes it all foreign likes. Pretty obvious fake following.
I’ve followed her to be nosey to be honest ever since and yes she is another girl who totally flaunted lockdown rules. Can’t believe those stories of hers from today. The height of stupidity.

So true. This was part of the reason that got my back up. Going for walks some 50/60 miles away and meeting people while there.
Did you notice getting the nails done also. Meeting up with girls to go swimming and basically hugging for photos never mind 2m distance. Sure there’s a post from yesterday covered in sweat standing side by side with another girl and not even 1m apart. Dumb, daft, stupid

Yes, seriously what was that about. People don’t want to know that you have a piss bag. The comical bit though was her trying to train with it. Oh look at me, nothing will stop me training, not even having tubes stuck up my insides. All for attention, pure and simple. Cringe

Are you aware of the piss bag saga ages ago? Attention seeking much 😂 How desperate
Yes it was the “piss bag” that suckered me in a bit as I kinda thought she was genuine and I felt sorry for her. Though the more I followed her the more it became apparent that she’s just craving attention. It was definitely OTT in an attempt to gain more traction.

So does foreign interaction give an account away as being a bought following?

Yes in my experience most of the accounts with bought followings all have a huge amount of foreign likes interaction. India and Far East being the norm.
I spoke to Cathy M about this account and as soon as I said Steffieloves (her old mantle) she cut me short and said bought following, don’t touch. If I’d known a few weeks prior she would not have gotten a meal for 2 on us.

There should be some laws against accounts like this trying to con people.
How can you promote “health” and “confidence” if you are not even that confident enough in your own ability to have organic growth in your page and livelihood? Nothing on her page is educational or advice it’s just a mishmash of things she does

She’s confident and brash enough to fake a following and trying to con people in with it. Not a hope this yoga girl she’s partnered with is under the impression that she’s a bought following. She will have brought her on board thinking she will get added traction. Until it all unravels.

Reactions: 1
OMG is she for real. Can not believe my eyes and how unprofessional this is. No distancing, no 1m gap. What are these people thinking. Everyone of them should be ashamed. Come on seriously.
E82E25B5-5C0E-4BB1-9E88-63C70A6AE5BA.jpeg

Disgrace, I had to put all sorts of measures in place to open up over the weekend and to see this is just a slap in face for anyone who has taken the appropriate measures. So poor, disgusted. Surely some of her “huge following” would have had the sense to let her know how wrong this is.

That is so bad. Dumb isn’t the word, how can you be so stupid to post this when social distancing is still in place. When you put it like you said above regarding all the measures people have taken to reopen, employ and keep things safe inside the guide lines it is so shocking to see this and really poor taste and form. Who does this girl think she is? This should be sent and dealt with by some form of official body.

She is a silly silly fool about to expose herself and her buying followers tactics and falseness open up to everyone now. Well done someone starting this debate and feed on her. Long long time coming although spoken a jig aloud in both the PR and fitness works. Trust me. She absolutely buys everything from followers to clients. (Friends, Idiots) Shocking behaviour and mistrust playing the girls in my past bullying card all the time and jumping all over female fitness bloggers to ride their social media wave. She has A LOT of skeletons and crap and and issues and this is only the start. Not even qualified to give anyone fitness or physical advice. None. At. All. A group of us who knew her years ago could literally shatter everything she cries to her followers. Anyone see how out of the blue she almost died from meningitis (never mentioned before) But sure we would be bullies then wouldn’t we or trolls if we ever mention anything they don’t like or isn’t ‘kind’ Shocking how she’s built this all up from nothing and from nowhere #wecantstoplaughing The truth will rear it’s head in time. Until then she gets free this free crap free run to appear as an actual fitness ‘professional’ and make money eating all this food yet never cutting it as an actual athlete 😝 Watch yourself Stephanie. Can’t cheat your way through life pleading the innocent.

It’s sickening, so many people have struggled mentally, with body image, weight gain and so due to doing what was required by the government for the greater good of Health.
Her mantle is Happy Healthy Confident, she’s certainly CONFIDENT enough to flaunt all the guidelines repeatedly throughout lockdown and post about it. HEALTHY, what’s healthy about having a group of girls with no social distancing, hugging and the likes, NOTHING at all, these are the things that are going to ruin it for everyone and spread this virus and cause us to suffer further with more potential lockdown measures to be put back in place.

She is irresponsible and insensitive to what measures others have had to go through to even open but she’s packing around a new dirty looking gym and also running a class making money out of a pandemic opportunity. Not my issue wit her. Mine is buying followed frauding companies and restaurants and always always pleading the victim. She isn’t qualified to be where she is she bought where she needed to be like so many others and speaks to her phone and dogs more than actual human. The threads will unravel with her she is so irrelevant she had to buy ig fame and muck in with other bloggers. Those that used to know her know what she is like and pity party she pleads all for relevance and likes and sympathy. Anyway sure time will tell. Her attitude to lockdown and travelling to the north coast with her dogs was a joke. But sure she has nothing else in life. Shame the yoga bird got tied up with her. She has under 4K followed and your woman has 23k (apparently) and get yoga bird has a better business and Instagram footprint. Funny that.

“Yoga bird” will rue hooking up business wise. 23000 followers and not even hitting 100 likes in her recent posts. She obviously thought SM would add value to her business due to the following she has. I’m afraid she has also been well and truly conned also.
I actually believe she has no confidence and this page is all about her own struggles rather than actually having the ability to give other people confidence. Pretty much all her posts are accompanied with a quote drawn and copied off the internet and posted.

Skeletons? Go on.....please tell?

Couldn’t agree more about yoga bird, she will rue this one. Let’s go Hydro I see is the new tag get free hide out. She talked about how hard and out of her comfort zone this swim is she’s been sponsored for yet she’s on water slides. Taking it seriously 🙄 All for the content and attention on Instagram.