Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cynic123

On her Alice in wonderland tattoo it says ‘curioser’ instead of ‘curiouser’. She worked in my gym years ago and it used to do my head in 😂

Reactions: 3

Jenjen89

I’ll leave this absolute melter liar and fraud here 🙄🙄 10 years 🙊🙊 oh ok! At what level? Achievements? Merit? Success? Experience? Or just messing around WiFi another new ‘hobby’ in a bid to make new friends & gain attention? What an absolute joke! How she can write and publish this crap? As my friends and I always said her issues run deep and this gumf proves it! She absolutely should be called out? I don’t see one other male or female experienced and polished PT or sports person talk abut themselves this way? And that new gym looks VILE! Wonder why she left her old one? I’d love to know? Probably the same reason she can hang onto friends and calls people she’s known a few weeks ‘soul sister’! Always an alarm bell!

Also... clearly been reading here by stating it’s a BSc (not a diploma) and she actually has ‘long term clients’
Hi Stefanie! Welcome!

Another note! She absolutely is NOT qualified to offer metal health or life advice that I find vile and irresponsible! I hate when PT’s cross into this area it’s massively worrying & using it as a way to reel people in and take their money! Promising a healthier mental and physical life omg!!!! Wildly inappropriate I truly hope struggling people take actual medical and professional advice or medication and not some quick 6 week crap they have to ‘buy’ into from someone who does lunges in their garden, speaks to her phone all day and eats granola & eggs 🙄
Some of this is catty.
Though I definitely believe that offering mental health and lifestyle advice without being qualified or having a qualification is highly wrong and she does constantly offer this paid service. Unprofessional. Professionals in that field all have a qualification validation on website or instagram bio. Promoting and marketing mental health advice is a dirty/low approach as so many people are currently struggling with the effects of the pandemic and she is most definitely trying to target the struggling, weak, individual who is scrolling through Instagram.
Your point of experience is another valid one from above.

Reactions: 2

Sazqueen

The new post 🙄 Her “tribe” all new friends as of 3-4 months max. Never seen them in the gym with her ever. How did they get friendly, be flaunting lockdown rules as you can see on their Instagram and also because she needs them. Come on you don’t get that close ever in a matter of months. Being used.

Zbrown

Some of this is catty.
Though I definitely believe that offering mental health and lifestyle advice without being qualified or having a qualification is highly wrong and she does constantly offer this paid service. Unprofessional. Professionals in that field all have a qualification validation on website or instagram bio. Promoting and marketing mental health advice is a dirty/low approach as so many people are currently struggling with the effects of the pandemic and she is most definitely trying to target the struggling, weak, individual who is scrolling through Instagram.
Your point of experience is another valid one from above.
A lot of what all of us has said is slightly catty because she has massively irritated and annoyed us all hence the thread even being started in the first place. Myself and my friends know her from years ago & the stories she makes up and lies that have been told so it definitely runs deep with me/us. I would never comment on her body shape, tattoos or other elements of what she looks like and I haven’t (aside from the fact her photo shoot images from years ago look NOTHING like her) but the buying her way to becoming some sort of business & conning brands and people all whilst playing the victim and ripping others off that I will voice and hopefully help expose to others. She does not pull the wool over our eyes anyway & we’ve said it for years after she constantly brings her ‘past’ up!

ActiveLeLe

Stories from today offering up coaching and stating lifestyle coach, wtf. Why does she speak as if she’s always flying 😡

You are so right you know. She must have bought to many followers to start with.
Why if you were a premier trainer with a 23k following would you constantly be advertising? It’s endless. Nearly all good coaches with 8-12k followings are booked up and have waiting lists. Trust me I’ve been on the hunt to sort my lockdown grossness out 😛

Sazqueen

No it’s just up to companies and individuals to do homework, there isn’t a body to report such things to. Though there should be. She has a post in the lockdown period when social distancing was 2m and to stay in households and she is at a lough in Enniskillen with 4 girls, canoeing and standing together.
Stupid is an injustice

Sazqueen

FM the gift that keeps on giving. Adding photo shopping to her list of deceiving conning behaviour like. Flaunting lockdown rules constantly. Running and profiting from a retreat with no social distancing. Blantant bought following. Lying about being skint, no income, wanting donations and then buying a new car. Obvious photo shopping herself anything else to add to this guys? How long before publicly being called out?
This girl really is a piece of work, disgusting.

Reactions: 1

Sazqueen

One of Northern Ireland’s premier trainers? What a total piss take like.
Sums her up fs allowing that to be said, anyone else would be so embarrassed like. Swear down ask anyone in Flex gym, she copied this pro rugby player sessions, same bands, exercises and ripped him off all the time, everyone in there seen it and laughed at her, she didn’t even try to hide it

Il also add, never busy, ever. Premier trainer like 😂

Last edited:
😏 exactly. Am I being overly harsh though surely if you did as much training as her you would have a much better figure? Everything jiggles in her bikini.

Zbrown

Leaving party uh, what’s this, what have I missed?
She went to do a camp America for 8 weeks or so then a bit of travelling. Hardly leaving the country for good and relocating and had a big song and dance leaving party ‘can’t believe I’m leaving etc‘ very very cringe and attention seeking. You didn’t leave you went away for a few months and came home lol That is not leaving, that is doing a bit of work and then having a holiday! She was back in the gym by September and still here now. That shit I find utterly embarrassing & self absorbed! And absolutely a total reflection of her & her self obsessed notions. Honest to god. I’ve had friends relocate to England for GOOD & have a few quiet drinks. 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha

Jenjen89

Last post 🙄 no wonder she has a tattoo not spelt right, they are CLIFFS not another day another mountain. Mountain hashtags and not a single mention of a cliff 🤪
It’s all so predictable and jumping on the bandwagon of visiting sites to gain likes. Why has it taken her so long to go to these places, why only in the last 3 months, you don’t at 29 just fall in love with beauty spots. Seeing she talks and posts about her life she would have had previous posts if this wasn’t the case. Except for the obvious, instalikes. Why not post some fitness advice for your “followers” that’s what your mantle is. I’m sorry but I wouldn’t even want trained for free from her.

Zbrown

Yes your so right like, I remember her asking for donations for house workouts and giving out she was skint. Another case of deceiving people. They are proper adding up now. Then a matter of weeks later the new car arrives, no doubt that self employed bounce back loan has took care of that there 1. Il do some more hoking when I’m in the gym though I’d say she was just getting embarrassed with having no work or clients and thought she’d try her luck at another place.
Mountain post is no surprise, in the rush to insta post she can’t even get the place right.
Latest post is another new way to fraud and con the internet and very common with these girls..... AIRBRUSHING!!!!! It’s like two different women! Not commenting on her body shape before anyone gets defensive I couldn’t care two d.....just pointing out the total difference and how her legs have grown 5 inches in two weeks! And again very very very different in the flesh like Gemma Garrett!

Attachments

ActiveLeLe

Looking back I’ve been a bit bitchy and got away from the point. Just caught up on this one again and it is very concerning that a “health professional” can 1. promote business through a bought following 2 Advertise, sell and run an event for 16/18 people with no social distancing and post on social media 3 continually flaunt lockdown measures and post about it. “yoga bird” also being very guilty of this. Surely the general public should be made aware of the health hazard associated with them. How can this be done?

On her Alice in wonderland tattoo it says ‘curioser’ instead of ‘curiouser’. She worked in my gym years ago and it used to do my head in 😂
Wtf 😂 a life long mistake. You couldn’t lie beside her knowing that, surely it would be far to hard to not piss yourself laughing every time.

A certain someone watching this thread, called out over her shape and now the skinny pic. 🤔😉 all be it an edited one. You don’t lose a stone in 2 weeks judging by the bikini overhang in the right hand picture. Legs are also made skinnier in left picture. Reaching new lows by now adding picture editing to the list of conning people. This site is brilliant bringing such people to light for what they are.

💯 Dead right, she’s trying to con the public it needs brought to light. Brought her up with the girls last night and the tattoo, omg the laughs it got 😂. We also came across the basketball throw, if you look it’s like 3 feet from the net. She musta just liked the look of herself doing it for the gram.