stefaniemccluskey “Happy Healthy Confident You”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is a pure dose. The minutes and hours she clocks talking to her phone and bought followers is embarrassing. She forever moves around different girls who are suddenly her ‘soul sisters’ and the constant updates in her bloody bio 🙄🙄 she really has a notion for herself and aside from actually starting some basic diploma on ‘fitness’ she was proclaiming to be and practicing as a PT without any prior experience or athletic competitive background. Who signed up to her I just don’t get it. My group of friends who know her are in shock she manages to pull the wool over so many’s eyes like. Bought followers, talking about her bullying and difficult past (she knows the truth) and now she nearly died from meningitis? Also was she not signed up to another iron man thing a while back? She must be exhausted from constantly pretending and copying others. Interesting to hear from another user here she rips people off in her gym? She must have definitely been a laughing stock like. How is that allowed? Or tolerated? I’m pure skundered for her behaviour. I checked out that social blade after someone here mentioned it I’ve never seen it before and hard to understand but I think I see she is losing followers all over the shop and all companies should check this stuff out before ever working with people like this.

Reactions: 1
Just caught up on that, honestly it’s endless. Let’s go on about how out of my comfort zone this swim is yet go and play on water slides.
Does it not get tiring for her constantly talking to Instagram and knowingly doing it that your actually not talking to anyone but your fake following? There’s something really fucked up in someone with the ability to do that.

She is a pure dose. The minutes and hours she clocks talking to her phone and bought followers is embarrassing. She forever moves around different girls who are suddenly her ‘soul sisters’ and the constant updates in her bloody bio 🙄🙄 she really has a notion for herself and aside from actually starting some basic diploma on ‘fitness’ she was proclaiming to be and practicing as a PT without any prior experience or athletic competitive background. Who signed up to her I just don’t get it. My group of friends who know her are in shock she manages to pull the wool over so many’s eyes like. Bought followers, talking about her bullying and difficult past (she knows the truth) and now she nearly died from meningitis? Also was she not signed up to another iron man thing a while back? She must be exhausted from constantly pretending and copying others. Interesting to hear from another user here she rips people off in her gym? She must have definitely been a laughing stock like. How is that allowed? Or tolerated? I’m pure skundered for her behaviour. I checked out that social blade after someone here mentioned it I’ve never seen it before and hard to understand but I think I see she is losing followers all over the shop and all companies should check this stuff out before ever working with people like this.
Yes she constantly ripped off this guy. The other trainers and clients used to have a wee laugh amongst each other. I’ve known-know of her for years, well before she got into Instagram. Always moving from group to group, never solid friends, why I’m not sure. Probably gets found out. She does not have an athletic background, we have run at the track for years with mum and SM turned up max 2years ago, never ever has she run a race. Now I see she proclaims she’s a “sprint queen”. This is totally why people fall out and ditch her. You watch the yoga gang won’t last.

Eh 🤔 I see the “social gathering retreat” post has been deleted. Wonder what went on there 🤔?
I had a good nosey at a few older posts, has anyone seen the key holder post. Oh ffs grow up, posting something as hopeless as that. That’s like something a 12 yr old girl has on her Instagram.

Anyone got a copy of the breach of socially distance antics that is making money??! Wish I had shot it!

The state of the gym she has suddenly moved to is disgusting

Anyone got a copy of the breach of socially distance antics that is making money??! Wish I had shot it!

The state of the gym she has suddenly moved to is disgusting
Yes thankfully 😛 there is a picture further up to the start of this thread. Wonder how long it will be before she deletes all the other constant breaches of rules over lockdown. The “yoga bird” is just as bad, she’s in most of the breaches with her though had the sense not to post it. She obviously doesn’t crave the Instagram recognition as much and is happy in herself.

Great she can’t delete all traces of her breach of law and making money from a pandemic then. Her wee brain will have to tick over how else to dupe the general female public now. 😂🙄 she must be exhausted not having a steady flow of consistent clients and vocation. Striving for that ever IG famous being and getting so many likes or photos uploaded. What an effort what a life. Silly wee girl.

Wowwww just catching up with this. You would need your head looking into if you used her service. After her continued, prolonged, blatant disregard for public health through this pandemic where we all have had to struggle and tow the line and she has actually a full 12 weeks plus of posts and stories detailing her despicable behaviour.
Makes me mad tbh as I didn’t see friends and family for many many weeks. I most certainly will continue to follow her to watch this unravel.

Yes her disregard of everything everyone worked so hard for but also... the blatant fraud of buying likes and followers and from what a fellow gym member said basing her while career on ripping a certain other colleague off. Wonder what they think or who that is or what happened? Is that why she had to move gym? It looks so stinking vile from her photos? Also why jump ship Stefanie??? Did something happen yet again you need to hop mates and a work place? Wouldn’t be the first time uhhhhhh???)))))

Also what is with the lack of likes and buying of followers? Any way to report it? Can anyone decipher social blade? Seems to be utterly embarrassing? As someone who knew her and friends of mine who did at her worst for what she was can it be reported ??? If maddens me more than ever like now!!!!!!!! I have a family friend starting out a business and is struggling online massively I see her gliding through smoke and mirrors and it’s frustrating! We all say it!!!! How did she get here??? How has she got anyone to take her so seriously lol but also very very annoying and upsetting for those doing it properly! Embarrassing

Last edited:
No it’s just up to companies and individuals to do homework, there isn’t a body to report such things to. Though there should be. She has a post in the lockdown period when social distancing was 2m and to stay in households and she is at a lough in Enniskillen with 4 girls, canoeing and standing together.
Stupid is an injustice

Reactions: 2
Your last comment 😂
I’m just angry and annoyed frankly that someone who promotes themselves as health professional has flaunted and disrespected social distancing and lockdown to such degree 😡
All in her clouded judgement to have content to try and validate a bought following.

“Student of the Year”
“Biggest flaunter of social distancing”
Still so funny her posting that retreat camp with everyone on top of each other and then all deleted. Idiot 😂 The insta crave for fame got her

She is constantly losing followers almost daily. She also had way more (purchased) followers a year ago so she has been on the rapid decline which is just such bad business, how embarrassing even when bought you can’t retain. She doesn’t know who to be it seems a swimmer, an iron man competition, a PT, a food critic, chef, sprinter, she tried to run daytime woman’s events, circuits & anyone remember the cringe beach event workout thing she tried to do last year and two people turned up. With a following that size you’d think she would be booked out, very suspect again. She really is a jack of all master of none and can’t focus on herself and her own business, always looking or see what others are doing and who she can jump on for traction and attention, how poor, but that’s her all over. To me the buying your way to ‘success‘ and also this constant proclaiming to help mental health without being in anyway qualified to do so angers me. Help people get fit and leave it at that for god sake but the greed and need to be relevant and copy everyone and anything else that looks to be a success for others in the industry is all she is obsessed with. We know she has had issues with friends (or lack of) and this type of behaviour for years and her social media just lays it all for others to see and figure out now. She is a shocking reflection on the fitness industry she just dresses it up with smiles & fake friendships, craving being instagram famous and a few lunges in her back garden. No wonder she was laughed at at her last gym. I’d love to know what they all really thought and who she was copying if anything then happened to make her leave??? We are just glad people are starting to wise up to her and her deleting that yoga crap in a wood the other day just proves she knows she has done wrong.

“Student of the Year”
“Biggest flaunter of social distancing”
Still so funny her posting that retreat camp with everyone on top of each other and then all deleted. Idiot 😂 The insta crave for fame got her
This is most certainly not the first thing she has deleted. She’s deleted all the other failed camps and collaborations that didn’t work that she has done. She’s actually a crook. “Yoga Bird” has been so naive and let herself be conned. SM will have sold her a dream, look at my “huge following” we can do something big together and will have believed it. She won’t have seen all the old failed business she’s done because it’s deleted and think everything is sparkly and wonderful 🙄🤔

According to social blade she’s had no new followers but has lost a heck of a lot
This speaks volumes. What a little con job she really is. Despicable 😡

According to social blade she’s had no new followers but has lost a heck of a lot

Her teacher quotes “she a positive role model”
Ha ha 😛
Positive role models don’t buy followings and cheat people. Young girls she the following and are lured in. With having girls such things scare me with them growing up and being impressed by such things.
Role models don’t disrespect and flaunt laws during a pandemic. All the posts she has put up doing so would have been giving a bad example to younger people thinking it’s ok to run the risk and putting lives and health at risk.

Yes she constantly ripped off this guy. The other trainers and clients used to have a wee laugh amongst each other. I’ve known-know of her for years, well before she got into Instagram. Always moving from group to group, never solid friends, why I’m not sure. Probably gets found out. She does not have an athletic background, we have run at the track for years with mum and SM turned up max 2years ago, never ever has she run a race. Now I see she proclaims she’s a “sprint queen”. This is totally why people fall out and ditch her. You watch the yoga gang won’t last.
This would add up, when you go back and look on her profile she has nothing posted running wise prior to just over 2 years ago. Has she qualifications to coach running or is she just whinging this also?
She’s actually nothing fitness prior 4 years, it was all food and dolly bird look at me shite up until then. I’m guessing she tried to be insta famous through food first.

8AC660D0-C3D3-41B2-8905-3A7C917C8752.jpeg

I’ll just leave that image and description right there 🙊🙊 now a wrestling trainee. Disgrace how she is described here. Mockery of those who are actually qualified and talented in a field and work hard to build a profile. How these people and companies are duped is shocking behaviour!

One of Northern Ireland’s premier trainers? What a total piss take like.
Sums her up fs allowing that to be said, anyone else would be so embarrassed like. Swear down ask anyone in Flex gym, she copied this pro rugby player sessions, same bands, exercises and ripped him off all the time, everyone in there seen it and laughed at her, she didn’t even try to hide it

Il also add, never busy, ever. Premier trainer like 😂

Last edited:
How frustrating for him. What a joke no wonder she had to leave she was clearly a laughing stock. There is never good or return in copying Someone how pathetic taking advice yes but to rip off someone’s hard work is the lowest form. It must be exhausting having to always look over your shoulder and rip off others! The wrestling thing made me laugh.... first we have heard of this new skill! And always a trainee never an accomplished sports woman with a respectable back ground in anything with longevity, award or merit. I think she might have serious issues worse than we thought. She can’t seem to settle on one thing she has to have a bit of everything or every gimmick going. Her advice on her latest stories is also wrong. My two sisters play hockey and also rugby and are mortified for her. She maybe needs to stick to aerobic type classes and the basic level of any generic PT as she is exposing herself on every level now and trying to swim with the big fish. The description on that YouTube channel is not only fraud it’s a slap in the cheek to any decent hard working experienced trainer or athlete with a passion to be individual and honest. She knows no bounds this girl.