Stefanie Preissner - False Facts but don’t correct me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve no idea how Noel puts up with her. Her carry on is ridiculous. And this constant quoting the things he says is just odd.

Reactions: 5
That is shocking. In sorry but regardless of what nuerodivergence she has, if she cannot spend a day alone with her child then she is not coping or capable of parenting. I'll be shot down for saying that but it's not normal or safe circumstance to be in.

Reactions: 10
I
That is shocking. In sorry but regardless of what nuerodivergence she has, if she cannot spend a day alone with her child then she is not coping or capable of parenting. I'll be shot down for saying that but it's not normal or safe circumstance to be in.
I agree with you 💯
---
I think the same
I’m gonna say it, I prob shouldn’t say it, but……I don’t even think she has autism.
I think the same 😬😬

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Noel seems like a nice enough fella, boring as duck going by the quotes but nice all the same. I'd say he just puts up with a lot of her crap for a quiet life.

Reactions: 4
Jesus I'm just after catching up with this thread. What a dose. Some thoughts

-That poor husband. I bet the man is hardly out the door in the morning before she's ringing him with some crisis.

- "Hes made lots of compromises but I have to compromise every minute just to live" ie code for I do what the duck I like and use autism as my blanket excuse for it all

- Didn't leave the house for three months . What . The . duck. Our first was really tough going, bad sleeper etc but we still went out every day with him. Would someone like her Mam sister etc not have told her to cop on and bring the child out

- I think this late diagnosed autism thing is not helpful. Does anyone remember that craze in the 2000s where people would say they have OCD and make little jokes about being tidy and washing their hands a lot. It really trivialised it for the people who really had it and it was a crippling disorder. My little boy has autism, thankfully its not too severe but its still tough at times taking care of him, we have make sure he has good routine and that he isn't overloaded with people trying to talk to him etc. To put him in the same boat as someone who (to me anyway) has no problem communicating or handling normal life is a bit galling

Reactions: 13
I don't understand why she's actively pursuing a career that involves time in radio and tv studios all while finding it such a struggle to exist in the non-autistic world.

Wouldn't know enough to say whether she is autistic or not, but it's important for us to be inclusive and remember that people with autism can also be annoying doses too. Sometimes it's not the diagnosis, it's the personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't understand why she's actively pursuing a career that involves time in radio and tv studios all while finding it such a struggle to exist in the non-autistic world.

Wouldn't know enough to say whether she is autistic or not, but it's important for us to be inclusive and remember that people with autism can also be annoying doses too. Sometimes it's not the diagnosis, it's the personality.

Is this autism or is this asshole is a question I ask myself regularly 😂😂😂

• Haha
This response is such a cop out, so because she feels like she has to compromise everyday for herself that it's OK for noel to do all the compromising in the relationship. She doesn't even seem grateful just entitled
This is bonkers. The things she lists as compromising in life ARE NOT just autistic traits. I am not autistic, but I hate loud noise / music, not fond of phonecalls etc. My husband is not autistic but hates bad drivers. We both have different preferences for social outings etc.

She's just trying to make her annoying habits linked to autism.

Reactions: 10
Jesus I'm just after catching up with this thread. What a dose. Some thoughts

-That poor husband. I bet the man is hardly out the door in the morning before she's ringing him with some crisis.

- "Hes made lots of compromises but I have to compromise every minute just to live" ie code for I do what the duck I like and use autism as my blanket excuse for it all

- Didn't leave the house for three months . What . The . duck. Our first was really tough going, bad sleeper etc but we still went out every day with him. Would someone like her Mam sister etc not have told her to cop on and bring the child out

- I think this late diagnosed autism thing is not helpful. Does anyone remember that craze in the 2000s where people would say they have OCD and make little jokes about being tidy and washing their hands a lot. It really trivialised it for the people who really had it and it was a crippling disorder. My little boy has autism, thankfully its not too severe but its still tough at times taking care of him, we have make sure he has good routine and that he isn't overloaded with people trying to talk to him etc. To put him in the same boat as someone who (to me anyway) has no problem communicating or handling normal life is a bit galling
I would think the husband has a hard time with her alright. Unless he has the patience of a saint I can't see this marriage lasting. Her behaviour is so selfish, negative and unhealthy. The relationship seems to revolve around her needs, not his. That's not sustainable.

What is she going on the late late for ??! To make sure her misery about motherhood spreads to anyone who hasn't heard about how miserable motherhood is through her print media , blogs , and social media

Chriscawish they'd stop giving all this crap airtime

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.