Stefanie Preissner - False Facts but don’t correct me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've seen her out in a pub course not drinking there was music and she talked to people no problem and seemed perfectly fine course this was all before her autism diagnosis. I know she stops her husband from alot which is a shame he is a really good guy .
Really…. Do you know know that happens or you think you know that happen ? Inside scoop…?

Reactions: 1
Really…. Do you know know that happens or you think you know that happen ? Inside scoop…?
No I know that it happens sadly .
---
She has his sister up to them 3 days a week .her mother then other days .and up and down to Cork the whole time and the child never is let down to mayo to see the other granny .... why cause his family is to big prob a trigger for her autism. But it's all about him compromiseing not her .it's her way or no way . God only knows when he last saw his friends cause no on is aloud to call over uninvited she doesn't like suprises ... cause of her autism. She is a pure drip .

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
OK so wtf is this response ...if my friend text me to say she was pregnant with that big spiel and then said at the end of the text have you seen the new episode of greys anatomy , I'd be thinking she's lost her marbles.

Also she totally sent herself that question on the ovulation tests  no one needs a link for them just Google them

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I was thinking the same about the response to pregnancy. What a bizarre thing to say to your friend. I'm pregnant, sorry if that upsets you, anything new on Netflix?

Reactions: 5
OK so wtf is this response ...if my friend text me to say she was pregnant with that big spiel and then said at the end of the text have you seen the new episode of greys anatomy , I'd be thinking she's lost her marbles.

Also she totally sent herself that question on the ovulation tests  no one needs a link for them just Google them
It does seem bizarre. But having had multiple miscarriages, I would actually prefer to get a message as blunt as that. Its very difficult to act happy on the spot - even if you are happy for your friend!

I understand the whole texting about the pregnancy its the 2nd part I don't get. Throw in something to keep them engaged like they're not work colleagues or students just tell them the pregnancy part and let them sit with it. Don't force them to respond to your stupid movie question

Reactions: 2
No I know that it happens sadly .
---
She has his sister up to them 3 days a week .her mother then other days .and up and down to Cork the whole time and the child never is let down to mayo to see the other granny .... why cause his family is to big prob a trigger for her autism. But it's all about him compromiseing not her .it's her way or no way . God only knows when he last saw his friends cause no on is aloud to call over uninvited she doesn't like suprises ... cause of her autism. She is a pure drip .
Ah how sad, I wonder does he have friends close in Dublin? hopefully. Rarely see anyone on her socials from his friend group, always PJ or Clare Balding etc…

No Stef wrong again , that is not what waterboarding is at All

She's making a mess of this gerry hutch story
Only thing she's getting out is her bias against SF
Who asks her to explain these things like just Google it or ask a friend ffs
Now she's an expert on gangland criminals

Attachments

Reactions: 6
She's lost the plot now. Ive never seen dB on my bins and nor do I care but for anyone who did surely the 2 seconds it took to type 98db and bin into Google would have sorted you out.

must be really affecting her awaiting up this late to go on a talk show. Funny how the anode ty only affects her when it suits

Did she seriously say she’s never been on her own with her baby?? The child is 7 months old!!

Very poor interview, you could see the mechanics of the preparation so obviously. There was no natural flow of conversation, one rehearsed answer after another. Some attempt at audience engagement and creating a sound bite. It was like a first year PR student assignment.

Very poor interview, you could see the mechanics of the preparation so obviously. There was no natural flow of conversation, one rehearsed answer after another. Some attempt at audience engagement and creating a sound bite. It was like a first year PR student assignment.
Of course it was rehersed she only answers questions that are sent I'm advance so she can have the best answer possible so she sounds like she knows what she is talking about and she doesn't like surprises of course. Sure wernt her and Ryan meant to have hooked up before visiting an old boyfriend I suppose is nervous.today she can only answer yes and no . What a pure joy to be around. Great she is tolerating parent hood.

Of course it was rehersed she only answers questions that are sent I'm advance so she can have the best answer possible so she sounds like she knows what she is talking about and she doesn't like surprises of course. Sure wernt her and Ryan meant to have hooked up before visiting an old boyfriend I suppose is nervous.today she can only answer yes and no . What a pure joy to be around. Great she is tolerating parent hood.
What? Ah poor Ryan 😂

Reactions: 1
Not sure what WhatsApp groups she’s in but I’m pretty sure she’s talking shite! 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.