Stefanie Preissner - False Facts but don’t correct me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion lol Stefanie preisner #2 I must be right somehow

I actually can't believe she's still going on about the book

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion lol Stefanie preisner #2 I must be right somehow

I actually can't believe she's still going on about the book
Imagine the excitement of buying all new stuff for a brand new house and she's still obsessing over a makeup booo

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Omg still going on about it like just accept you're wrong and move on and no it wasn't interesting don't do more of it ffs

Reactions: 1
She's an insufferable pain. An article today about how she couldn't even say hello to a friend. Get over yourself Stefanie, the 'friend' was more than likely only delighted you dodged her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is such a gobshite ohh we should just all work until we're in are 80's 
Says someone who literally works a few hours a week. Try being a nurse or builder or teacher on your feet hours and hours a day and she won't be saying that

• Heart
Not happy with Larissa Nolan who is speaking as a mother of a child with autism finding the celeb diagnoses aren’t helpful because they are diluting it.

Reactions: 2
Not happy with Larissa Nolan who is speaking as a mother of a child with autism finding the celeb diagnoses aren’t helpful because they are diluting it.
She isn't happy with anyone who doesn't agree with her

Reactions: 3
What Larissa kindly refrains from saying in her article is that these 'celebs' with autism are using it as an excuse to be absolute doses of the highest order and to say anything they want without comeback.

Reactions: 6
Again stefanie just because you didnt like this stuff doenst mean some else might not I got some lovely photo frames for my kids and there in there bedroom and facemask how do you no someone's might not use that in a few months down the line she just think ohh I didn't like this stuff so its the same for everyone

Attachments

Again stefanie just because you didnt like this stuff doenst mean some else might not I got some lovely photo frames for my kids and there in there bedroom and facemask how do you no someone's might not use that in a few months down the line she just think ohh I didn't like this stuff so its the same for everyone
Ungrateful miserable bint

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jesus she’s a weapon. Total kill-joy. All the ‘unhelpful’ she posted are the things that make having a baby lovely, those little cute gifts. Ones that you would keep and cherish.
Oh so and so had a baby…awww….boy or girl….actually don’t bother tellin me cos I know what I’m getting them…wipes in a caddy.
Ffs.

Reactions: 5
Jesus she’s a weapon. Total kill-joy. All the ‘unhelpful’ she posted are the things that make having a baby lovely, those little cute gifts. Ones that you would keep and cherish.
Oh so and so had a baby…awww….boy or girl….actually don’t bother tellin me cos I know what I’m getting them…wipes in a caddy.
Ffs.
If somebody handed me a fork as she said it was great present I'd be like wft 🤣🤣🤣 some of the stuff she said is good I wouldn't like but I'd never say that I loved all them photos frames ect

she's actually just so rude, just appreciate the fact that the person is being thoughtful and stop "expecting" things from people. Shes worse since the autism diagnosis she just blames her rudeness on that but I actually think shes just a rude person anyway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.