Stefanie Preissner - False Facts but don’t correct me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not an ounce of social awkwardness been filmed in the middle of IKEA doing a #spon demo for a freebie

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If I were to guess what kind of shop would be hellish for Stefanie to visit I would say IKEA. But seems okay there. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She really is one gobshite everyone must fit into what suits her duck everyone else 🤦🏼‍♀️😞
She is toxic, horrible individual - using autism to try and excuse rudeness all the time. I hate people who play certain "cards". Oh and she's a rubbish writer/playwright/whatever.

Reactions: 12
She’s still working for Anne Rabbitte
Her hubby is special political advisor to Anne Rabbitte. There was some controversy previously re Rabbitte hiring/spending taxpayers money when she engaged the services of Preissner for 'public relations advice'. (She was engaged to Noel at the time)

She wants a shed needs recommendations yet she knows everything about everything her poor husband must not be aloud to have a say in this new house cuase its HER money from HER house to buy the new house . on the beg for a shed now .

Reactions: 4
I can't understand how she thinks it's normal to not be alone with your own baby. I would be very concerned about that.

Reactions: 5
She described her eating disorder in this weeks column, apparently her hair was falling out she was so malnourished. Didn’t this same woman get a gastric band?! She weaponises and monetises everything. I don’t think she has autism. I think she’s a complete and utter narcissist, in its purest form.

Reactions: 8
So she’s been taking the piss the last week or so about how Noel comments on the size of everything yet she comes on insta asking people what size shed she should get?!?
no, that’s what she wants her fools to believe, what she’s really doing is begging to see who will gift her a new shed

Reactions: 7
Her hubby is special political advisor to Anne Rabbitte. There was some controversy previously re Rabbitte hiring/spending taxpayers money when she engaged the services of Preissner for 'public relations advice'. (She was engaged to Noel at the time)

HOW could Stefanie Preissner be good at PR advice? She seems utterly clueless

Reactions: 3
Some of her many autistic traits (as she calls them), she doesn’t like large crowds, she needs to wear ear plugs to drown out noise, she goes to bed early, she likes routine…,these are just off the top of my head without thinking.
Funny how none of these bother her going on the late late show.

Reactions: 6
I've seen her out in a pub course not drinking there was music and she talked to people no problem and seemed perfectly fine course this was all before her autism diagnosis. I know she stops her husband from alot which is a shame he is a really good guy .

Reactions: 3
Some of her many autistic traits (as she calls them), she doesn’t like large crowds, she needs to wear ear plugs to drown out noise, she goes to bed early, she likes routine…,these are just off the top of my head without thinking.
Funny how none of these bother her going on the late late show.
No I say because she is special Ryan will do a early recording for her 🤣🤣🤣
---
What an arrogant asshole
Isnt she why does she think everyone has to just do as she says like duck off 😒

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.