Stefanie Preissner - False Facts but don’t correct me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus she’s a weapon. Total kill-joy. All the ‘unhelpful’ she posted are the things that make having a baby lovely, those little cute gifts. Ones that you would keep and cherish.
Oh so and so had a baby…awww….boy or girl….actually don’t bother tellin me cos I know what I’m getting them…wipes in a caddy.
Ffs.
I generally think "what would someone not get for themselves" when buying a gift for them. I'd definitely never think, better buy some water wipes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
In fairness I've bought hampers for people before trying to be practical and I liked getting hampers in return but also happy to receive picture frames and whatever else someone is good enough to buy. Stefanie like someone else said before is just plain rude and obnoxious in general.

Reactions: 4
Isn't it something to do with where she got diagnosed it's not a real diagnoses or something

Reactions: 3
what makes you think that?
She thought she had autism, so she went to some quack, your meant to get a number of diagnosis, she didn’t - as in she was meant to go back to that person for follow ups and never bothered.
I don’t know, she’s just very try hard with it all and she never stops going on about it, great for content for her.

Still can’t believe she admits that she won’t do night feeds but her civil servant husband does who works outside the home

Reactions: 2
Those sentimental gifts are what you’ll remember and cherish down the line. Not the nappies and wipes which will be long forgotten. Ugh she’s a dose.

You'd honestly have to wonder about her husband......there is a LOT to deal with.

Reactions: 5
This response is such a cop out, so because she feels like she has to compromise everyday for herself that it's OK for noel to do all the compromising in the relationship. She doesn't even seem grateful just entitled
Gosh she sounds very self obsessed. She really seems to play the 'autism card' a lot.

Reactions: 11
Omg I’d have to divorce her. There is no chance I could put up with her pity party

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.