Stefanie Preissner - False Facts but don’t correct me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The question that for me was “I’m off work sick with anxiety, can I return to work and work from home and then go back sick when schools open”

Unless I read it wrong I was like WTH

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought getting your car serviced was essential?
Did she say it’s not? Dope. Obviously no one wants to get in a crash and end up in ICU with the state the hospitals are in at the mo. Of course mechanics are open and car servicing is essential.

Did she say it’s not? Dope. Obviously no one wants to get in a crash and end up in ICU with the state the hospitals are in at the mo. Of course mechanics are open and car servicing is essential.
Shes a total dope. But the followers are worse tbh

The question that for me was “I’m off work sick with anxiety, can I return to work and work from home and then go back sick when schools open”

Unless I read it wrong I was like WTH

Took me ages to riddle this one out but my suspicion is it’s a teacher off work with anxiety who wants to be available for work while the schools are closed - to get full pay instead of sick pay but then go back on to sick pay when the schools reopen. I could be completely wrong but that’s what it read to me. I don’t know why she bothered sharing it cos she didn’t answer the question but at least she sent them to their GP I guess

Took me ages to riddle this one out but my suspicion is it’s a teacher off work with anxiety who wants to be available for work while the schools are closed - to get full pay instead of sick pay but then go back on to sick pay when the schools reopen. I could be completely wrong but that’s what it read to me. I don’t know why she bothered sharing it cos she didn’t answer the question but at least she sent them to their GP I guess
Stefanie is not equipped to deal with that Q!!!
I know because I’ve had that experience with occ health/GP (not as a teacher but as a remote worker online pharmacy tech sales) - it’s quite specific & not just her opinion on it

Reactions: 2
I don’t know whats more embarrassing, the absolute gowls who send her in the questions or her thinking she’s qualified to answer them 🥴 What’s the opposite of imposter syndrome? Because Stefanie has that. The inflated sense of ability and importance is mind blowing.

The cot one was quality. You could tell she was itching to say it wasn’t allowed.

Reactions: 7
Emma Dorans recent podcast there was a direct dig! She said : ‘ I’m not the bleeping covid police like some people videoing people on the street with bow mask - ask me bolox’

• Haha
Does she has Aspergers?
I seen her on something how see doesn’t like wedding or surprises... in bed every nite at 9pm, don’t DM me 😳

Reactions: 3
Does she has Aspergers?
I seen her on something how see doesn’t like wedding or surprises... in bed every nite at 9pm, don’t DM me 😳
Interesting that she's said in the past that she absolutely doesn't go to weddings, not even her close friends' weddings, yet per her Instagram she was at Grainne Seoige's wedding last year... 🤔

Reactions: 6
Does she has Aspergers?
I’ve thought this before too. She comes across as being on the spectrum. it’s the inability to see things in any way other than black or white. Everything is very clear cut - right or wrong. When life is about the nuance and circumstances. She also seems to rarely display empathy or sympathise with people.

Reactions: 8
Wellthisafirst you explained exactly what I was thinking, very hard nosed, black and white the questions she gets are hilarious in fairness

Reactions: 2
Oh god, now she's going to be advising people on their tax bills tomorrow?? The only person who should be advising you on your tax is Revenue or your accountant. This is ridiculous.

Reactions: 5
Oh god, now she's going to be advising people on their tax bills tomorrow?? The only person who should be advising you on your tax is Revenue or your accountant. This is ridiculous.
She basically admitted with her last story that she’s going to read an article and give advice based on it

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
So so happy to have found this forum, I actually think I dislike her. So fake and full of false information, only out to make money for herself. Even journalist Barbara Scully called her out on giving out false information.

Reactions: 10
The one thing that stood out to me was her going to have her brows done with someone who openly has a very strong anti covid stance. Thinks business should stay open and continued to run her classes and apps with no mask wearing or social distancing.

The one thing that stood out to me was her going to have her brows done with someone who openly has a very strong anti covid stance. Thinks business should stay open and continued to run her classes and apps with no mask wearing or social distancing.
Did she really? I can't actually look at her anymore with the "Don't DM me who the F**K does she think she is? Not surprised with her though its just all about the cash, stupid two faced cow.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.