Stefanie Preissner - False Facts but don’t correct me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get serious psycho vibes from this one. Her voice alone creeps me out and she seems to be completely lacking any social awareness.
She's always struck me as being somewhere on the autism spectrum. Her social awareness seems very low like you said, and she's so obsessed with following rules.

Reactions: 11
I'm sick of how bitchy this one is on her stories. Not one person asked her to take it upon herself to do these Q&As and she makes out like it's a complete inconvenience for her. She started doing these herself to increase engagement which will possibly get her name out there and land her bigger jobs! If it's that much of a chore for you just stop! So rude!!
Completely agree, if you put yourself out there as a q&a instagrammer that’s what people are going do 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I don’t necessarily feel she is being bitchy?! Just very direct and blunt. I think we are so used to Instagram people fawning over themselves.

Reactions: 2
Good find @CiCi87.
Stefanie is just trying to sell more newspapers and raise her own profile through the media of fear and uncertainty.

Reactions: 3
Good find @CiCi87.
Stefanie is just trying to sell more newspapers and raise her own profile through the media of fear and uncertainty.
shes a bandwagoner. Not long ago she was into wellness. Now it suits her to change her own narrative to try and get more of a following and be controversial. I’m actually impressed at doireann having that balls to call her out like that!!

Reactions: 6
No it's still there but a few people who have read the article commented saying the opening line is Stefani admitting she has changed her mind about wellness and is turning her back on the industry so think Doireann could be in the wrong here 😅

Reactions: 2
Doireann needs to stay in her lane. Don’t like Stefanie but who is that jumped up Garrihy to go calling anyone out? Doireann has made a living out of her Mammy and Daddy’s connections and (very badly) taking the piss out of other people. She exudes bitchiness which is probably why nobody can stand her, not even her own co-host, which just about sums it up when it comes to her.

Reactions: 10
Morto for Dzoireann, she has a very bitchy side to her. I'm no Stefanie fan but she's 100% right in what she says about the wellness industry.
She actually address the fact that she spoke at events in the first paragraph of her piece. Dzoireann mad to call people out but not able to take it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Sorry but what the hell is this answer... The person who asked is worse but surely this is an essential journey 🙄 I'm sure Stefanie would have loved to actually say "not essential as defined by the government or me. The baby can sleep on the floor for a few months."

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sorry but what the hell is this answer... The person who asked is worse but surely this is an essential journey 🙄 I'm sure Stefanie would have loved to actually say "not essential as defined by the government or me. The baby can sleep on the floor for a few months."
God forgive me but if that lady cant figure out the answer to her questiong how the f*ck is she gonna take care of a baby? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.