Stefanie Preissner - False Facts but don’t correct me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep! I only know because the week before my friend has mentioned this particular salon and how brazen they were posting photos. So when she tagged them with new brows I thought it odd. Then someone messaged her bringing her attention to the fact they don’t follow guidance and she something along the lines of when I’m there it’s all grand and rules followed. Which very well may be the case but outer than that they were flouting the rules left right and center and speaking “their truth” whatever that means

Reactions: 4
That entire Sunday Independent magazine is absolute muck, and her writing is probably the highest brow column in it purely because it's rambling, pseudo intellectual bollocks rather than just blatantly selling shite. I think she's one of those that Irish media is going to throw at people for years even though there's minimal talent and zero likability such as Vogue, the Garrihys etc.

Reactions: 10
I really can't understand Irish media fascination with her. Like who is she? What hole did she crawl out of? How is she an expert on everything, I would never buy the Sunday Indo purely because they pay her to spout shite.

Reactions: 6
She crawled out of mallow. She was a nerdy but intimidating girl in her class, larger than life and when questioned on being a bully would use the ‘ my mother is raising me alone’ line as an excuse: studied drama after college, lost all the weight and then wrote a few plays. The Instagram thing is purely to try build her own profile. She is qualified only , in drama. Ironic

Reactions: 6
That makes sense that she was intimidating at school, she's a bully and hates anyone who disagrees with her. It's all just to make her more famous and more money. She is the most infuriating person I have ever seen on social media.

Reactions: 3
Doireann needs to stay in her lane. Don’t like Stefanie but who is that jumped up Garrihy to go calling anyone out? Doireann has made a living out of her Mammy and Daddy’s connections and (very badly) taking the piss out of other people. She exudes bitchiness which is probably why nobody can stand her, not even her own co-host, which just about sums it up when it comes to her.
I think they had a run in over something before but cant remember what....

Reactions: 2
Why would she go on that board in front of the tele? 1stly her OH can't see the TV and 2ndly if she falls backward that TV is fucked

This is an old example but she's so rude! How about a please and thank you at the very least Stef? It's not like she was about to run out of characters either.
Stef would then use the information from this scientist to share with her Instagram followers to appear like she knows what she’s on about. She’s a user and unable to “break down” a story herself. Zero intelligence.

Reactions: 4
Honesty, to raise your profile by using Covid fear and the unknown of this crisis as your propeller, is just awful and dishonest.
She’s an absolute dose, getting famous off the back of a deadly pandemic.
And the worst part is the people that ask and use her information. I had a friend of mine send me her screenshot when the schools closed. Like, just read the news. It’s not that hard.
Im so thankful that this thread even exists, at least I know some people aren’t falling for the stef covid show.

Reactions: 11
Honesty, to raise your profile by using Covid fear and the unknown of this crisis as your propeller, is just awful and dishonest.
She’s an absolute dose, getting famous off the back of a deadly pandemic.
And the worst part is the people that ask and use her information. I had a friend of mine send me her screenshot when the schools closed. Like, just read the news. It’s not that hard.
Im so thankful that this thread even exists, at least I know some people aren’t falling for the stef covid show.
God i couldn’t agree with you more! And I see people saying ‘ follow Stefanie she has great stories on this’ no she hasn’t. She is rude to the point I think she might be on some learning difficulty or communication spectrum (no insult intended here to anyone, anyone with any difficulty please let me make my point) - but she’s like ‘here are the rules, don’t ask me this, don’t DM me, buy my article, give me praise, share my story,’ etc...
I’m like ‘ she’s summarising info that we all have access to !! She is a clear anti Sinn Feiner so should not be giving political advise pretending she is not bias! She’s hoping that interviewing all these podcast guests that she will get her name out there. But the fact is she is nothing special, she’s an overgrown tomboy with an abrupt manner, seeking out attention by praying on people’s fears.

Reactions: 9
What is her latest story????
Some of the people that got fined over the weekend were within their 5k but had left their homes for non essential reasons? Is that a thing? Didn't realise we were house bound 😰

I’ve actually messaged her to clarify! We we allowed to freely move within our 5km.

What is her latest story????
Some of the people that got fined over the weekend were within their 5k but had left their homes for non essential reasons? Is that a thing? Didn't realise we were house bound 😰
Honestly I think she must be mistaken. Fair enough for the people in Phoenix Park being fined for being outside their 5km exercise radius but the rest sounds like bullshit, and also not legal. Sounds like she's misinterpreting articles (again!) 🙄

Attachments

So the 5km is for exercising and to and from essential trips like groceries.
It looks like the people out and about didn’t fit either category and so were fined!

I’ve actually messaged her to clarify! We we allowed to freely move within our 5km.
I think under the rules it’s only exercise within 5k so I’d say if a gang of 18/19 year olds were just hanging around smoking or drinking they could be fined even if they were within their 5k

I’ve seen a good few on Instagram, “saying they lived 5km & hiking the hell fire club. Clementine mc Neise & others breaking 5km rule, i think they were promoting being outside having take away coffee and their followers doing same

Reactions: 1
I’ve seen a good few on Instagram, “saying they lived 5km & hiking the hell fire club. Clementine mc Neise & others breaking 5km rule, i think they were promoting being outside having take away coffee and their followers doing same
Clementine lives up the road from me, the hell fire club is well within my 5KM so it’s even closer to her. I’m all for calling people out but only if the info is correct!

Reactions: 5
Hey all, its funny how life works because just a few months ago i was asking her questions on her insta stories... then I was told by a friend that she just gets her info from the Virgin media guys twitter...

So I started looking at their twitters around Lockdown 3.0 time for inside info - Richard Chambers, Zara King and Gavan Reilly. I also saw a few RTE guys twitters.

I was delighted with these guys giving the inside scoop and even agreed with a podcast who called them heroes of 2020.

However, in the last few days I have found myself at odds with Richard and Gavan. My sisters eldest is autistic and she is struggling at the moment with this lockdown. I noticed Richard retweeting a story of my sisters friend talking about her situation on the SAME DAY that Richard tweeted about how we should not open up anything until we have 100% vaccination... Seems a bit hypocritical no?

Then my fiancé got laid off the other day, and it came out of nowhere (its more like a furlough but we have had to get a loan freeze). Things are grim for my family right now. My other sister is in USA and my mam cries daily about not seeing her grandchildren. My cousin was hospitalized with COVID, so i do not take it lightly but we have to acknowledge that lockdowns are harrowing.

However, I am starting to get a bit suspicious of the likes of Gavan and Richard. I even think Stefanie is more level headed. Something inside me has snapped and I realise that the likes of Richard and Gavan do not take ANY days off and go to work every day and are LOVING THE ATTENTION. They are extremely judgmental and inconsistent. Are they trying to just get followers with their exaggerated tweets?

Like one of Richard's tweets was that 200,000 people a day will get the virus after a significant amount of people get vaccinated. I am not messing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.